Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything (9781 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 1:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP really got you guys on this.

He is a d*ck-head ghanian troll, y'all here asking him fvckery; do they squirt? are they hot?

Naija una fall ma hand! angry angry
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 1:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:

I'm familiar with his other moniker and I know he takes you Ghanaians side when it comes to e-brawls. Well maybe he isn't Ghanaian, maybe I'm just mistaken.
You damn right. The RoosterDrinker is a ghanian and he's same as Wale... He does this for a living; pitching ghana against Nigeria.

Some mumu fell for him sha..
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by alobright17(m): 2:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
makydebbie:
lol if I hear
So u no wan flash me no wahala
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 2:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

[s]The whole country is a tourist attraction.[/s]

Nigerian are populated in this places
Nungua
Spintex
Lapaz
Taifa
Lagos town
Teshie
Christian village
Labadi beach
Spintex

Coco beach that's where most nigerians hangout
Lies.. Shut your mouth you idle troll.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Synzu(m): 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
LuveU2:
baby
He said ghanaian girls are endowed. That's it! I'm moving to Accra embarassed
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

Very true and the internet speed here is awesome
Which network and data plan are you using?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mrfizy(m): 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
And the whole country is a tourist destination. I laugh in Swahili. Ghana, Nigeria's 37th state.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
Synzu:

He said ghanaian girls are endowed. That's it! I'm moving to Accra embarassed
Wicked angry
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Synzu(m): 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Questingforlove:
Wicked angry
I hope ya'll welcome me grin
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Evergreen4(m): 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
How lucrative is phone accessory business in gh. And do they disturb foreigners in gh?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
Questingforlove:
Which network and data plan are you using?

Busy 4G & Vodafone
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 3:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
Volvo leave me alone na is it by force to date you?

Just fvvvck off
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Most naija girls here are into ashawo business
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:

I'm familiar with his other moniker and I know he takes you Ghanaians side when it comes to e-brawls. Well maybe he isn't Ghanaian, maybe I'm just mistaken.

He is not a Ghanaian but hides behind Ghana. He opens thread purposely for Ghanaians and Nigerians to fight and then disappears.

He is like that kwametut guy who claimed to be Ghanaian to insult Nigerians while promoting everything south africa.I knew he was fake from the get go till he eventually came out and started insulting Nigerians and Ghanaians after exposing him. Turns out he was a South African guy. Same thing with this wale guy. Who knows they could be the same person.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:
Volvo leave me alone na is it by force to date you?

Just fvvvck off
grin grin grin you need to get a life
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by iamord(m): 4:52pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrfizy:
And the whole country is a tourist destination. I laugh in Swahili. Ghana, Nigeria's 37th state.
with all that your country is on auto pilot... Jesus take the wheel `D

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by firstking01(m): 4:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:
Let your questions flow
I stand to be correct that ghana is one of the most adulterous nations of the world.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by firstking01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:
Let your questions flow
I stand to be correct that ghana is one of the most adulterous nations in the world.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mrfizy(m): 5:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
with all that your country is on auto pilot... Jesus take the wheel `D

Witnessing hard times, the rise of the giant.May God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by iamord(m): 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrfizy:

Witnessing hard times, the rise of the giant.May God bless the federal republic of NIGERIA.
lol.. Which flank are you on. You seem to be feeding fat on propaganda and toxic grandeur delusions

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mrfizy(m): 5:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:
lol.. Which flank are you on. You seem to be feeding fat on propaganda and toxic grandeur delusions

It's no propaganda or delusions, it's unfolding before your very face. Once again, may God bless the federal republic and nowhere else.
For the love of Nigeria. The can do Nigerian spirit.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by anonym0us: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Dude just succeeded in causing west African war 3 * dodges planks* I'm outta here
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by iamord(m): 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrfizy:

It's no propaganda or delusions, it's unfolding before your very face. Once again, may God bless the federal republic and nowhere else.

God bless the federal republic and nowhere else. This is where you goof big time.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mrfizy(m): 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:

God bless the federal republic and nowhere else. This is where you goof big time.

Bro we shouldn't be doing this.You're a Nigerian. We're bound to take over the world. God bless you.
ONE LOVE

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by iamord(m): 7:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
mrfizy:

Bro we shouldn't be doing this.You're a Nigerian. We're bound to take over the world. God bless you.
ONE LOVE

Take over the world... Interesting
By wishful thinking
By praying your neighbors to be in problems at your detriment
By seizing the countries intellectual manpower, resources and capital

I really don't know where you got this from nut it sounds like some pinky and the brain shitt.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mrfizy(m): 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
iamord:

Take over the world... Interesting
By wishful thinking
By praying your neighbors to be in problems at your detriment
By seizing the countries intellectual manpower, resources and capital

I really don't know where you got this from nut it sounds like some pinky and the brain shitt.

In all,I still proclaim in a loud voice:MAY GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by iamord(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2016
waxxydude:
OP really got you guys on this.

He is a d*ck-head ghanian troll, y'all here asking him fvckery; do they squirt? are they hot?

Naija una fall ma hand! angry angry
he is actually a Nigerian and feeding them with what they want to hear. As you can see a lot of the questions make no sense.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 10:49am On Jul 11, 2016
iamord:
he is actually a Nigerian and feeding them with what they want to hear. As you can see a lot of the questions make no sense.

Yes he is. These people just can't seem to leave us alone. So darn annoying. Why always Ghana. There are 54 African countries to choose from.

Neways how u doing?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by mryemite(m): 12:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
please I am a Nigerian, a new graduate of the LAUTECH, dpt of urban and regional planning. I am yet to go for NYSC by November although am planning on deferment.
I am planning on relocating to Ghana.
as I heard its still better off Naija to some extent for now.
please I need advice and necessary detail as to keep in mind.
and also can a Nigerian secure a job easily over there.
which area is best on average to reside over there and also make sense for biz like opening a boutique or an electronic shop.

and every other things one needs to relocate.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 12:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
iamord:
I doubt.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
mrfizy:
Hahaha you dey mind that foool?.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by waxxydude: 12:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
V0lv0:

Yes he is. These people just can't seem to leave us alone. So darn annoying. Why always Ghana. There are 54 African countries to choose from.

Neways how u doing?
Thought yo were a kenyan..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Snaps An Hilarious Picture With A Dog, Celebrities React / My Handsomeness Is Becoming A Problem To Me. / Super Hot! Kenya Booty Queen Bares Naked Body In Arousing Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.