Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything (9816 Views)

Guy Waits For 4 Years To Ask A Girl Out (Hilarious Photo) / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / Ladies This Is How To Ask A Nigerian Guy Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
makydebbie:
am an ewe babe ooo I go break ur head

I love ewe girls good cooks and y'all got best tight wet pusssssy
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Poorboy: 9:50am On Jul 10, 2016
superayyy:
PLS OO I MIGHT WANNA TRAVEL TO GHANA BY AUGUST END BUT I REALLY DONT HV ANY PASSPORT,I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO ENTER GHANA BESIDES ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL COST NOW??
cost of passport or what
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 9:51am On Jul 10, 2016
Poorboy:
please explain more i might be there anytime

92% of the population are naturally Hot
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 9:52am On Jul 10, 2016
SeverusSnape:

The fear of STDs is the beginning of wisdom.

Check HIV ratio between ghana and naija...stay strapped
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 9:54am On Jul 10, 2016
superayyy:
PLS OO I MIGHT WANNA TRAVEL TO GHANA BY AUGUST END BUT I REALLY DONT HV ANY PASSPORT,I DONT KNOW IF IT WILL BE POSSIBLE TO ENTER GHANA BESIDES ANYBODY HAS AN IDEA HOW MUCH IT WILL COST NOW??

Come with ABC transport they will sort everything out

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by alobright17(m): 9:57am On Jul 10, 2016
Poorboy:
how is life in ghana when it comes to sex in such that any girl that goes to ghana gets spoil...
Is a life of grooving from one pub to the club,night life,free life go and come home at any giving time no police harassment or questioning where are u coming from,The night life afford the ladies the time of studying during the day and follow their friends out where they'll be expose to loaded guys and you know some ladies can be oliver twist.

Guy don't get me wrong I am not generalizing on ladies ooohhh but I'm talking about the ones I know very well.
And it also depends on the school they're attending here.I respect some of them that schools at central University,I've been there several times.When trying to help a friend get admission.

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by superayyy(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2016
I'm coming by road,uhmmmm can u help list some tourist centre/place of attraction...Moreso,where in Ghana are Nigerians more populated(those wey get head o)
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 10:02am On Jul 10, 2016
superayyy:
I'm coming by road,uhmmmm can u help list some tourist centre/place of attraction...Moreso,where in Ghana are Nigerians more populated(those wey get head o)

The whole country is a tourist attraction.

Nigerian are populated in this places
Nungua
Spintex
Lapaz
Taifa
Lagos town
Teshie
Christian village
Labadi beach
Spintex

Coco beach that's where most nigerians hangout
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by alobright17(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

I love ewe girls good cooks and y'all got best tight wet pusssssy
Ewe's have some connection with Ibos that's why they're exceptional,and you know other tribes here in Ghana talk bad about them.
I have seen some Ghanaian landlords refusing to rent their houses to Ewe people.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 10:04am On Jul 10, 2016
alobright17:

Ewe's have some connection with Ibos that's why they're exceptional,and you know other tribes here in Ghana talk bad about them.
I have seen some Ghanaian landlords refusing to rent their houses to Ewe people.

Yes it's because most ghananians think they are from Togo and there's this stereotype that they like juju too much

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 10:06am On Jul 10, 2016
Nigerians are very noisy here and always trying to show themselves.

There are places where a Nigerian can never stay peacefully oo
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by alobright17(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

Yes it's because most ghananians think they are from Togo and there's this stereotype that they like juju too much

But yes they like juju.

Bestie makydebbie no vex ooo we're researchers from united nations we're just trying to get some report to send to our boss Lol
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by kingwale111(m): 10:10am On Jul 10, 2016
alobright17:

But yes they like juju.

Bestie makydebbie no vex ooo we're researchers from united nations we're just trying to get some report to send to our boss Lol

Volta region girls are sweet
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by alobright17(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

Volta region girls are sweet

No body can dispute that..they're also very pretty
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by RasheedUmar: 10:23am On Jul 10, 2016
How tight is the Ghanaian toto? cool
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by RasheedUmar: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2016
And do Ghana girls suck dicks?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2016
You guys are morons. Kingwale is Wale112 and he is a troll. Take anything he says with a grain of salt undecided
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by RasheedUmar: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:
You guys are morons. Kingwale is Wale112 and he is a troll. Take anything he says with a grain of salt undecided
Who asked for your opinion or information? And must you insult? Foolish girl. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by akpur1(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2016
makydebbie:
you don't need passport my dear uhm its depends road or air
How much from Nigeria to Ghana
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2016
RasheedUmar:

Who asked for your opinion or information? And must you insult? Foolish girl. angry
who asked for yours. Ode
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by RasheedUmar: 11:05am On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:
who asked for yours. Ode
Omo oshi, fvck outta here! undecided
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2016
kingwale111:

East legon - American house
I know that place.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by makydebbie(f): 11:39am On Jul 10, 2016
akpur1:

How much from Nigeria to Ghana
like I said its depends road or air I don't really have an idea its been a while since I travelled to Nigeria
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 10, 2016
Lol, Op is a Ghanaian not a Nigerian and he is obviously just trolling you guys.

grin

1 Like

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 12:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bros abeg I want move to Ghana pls tell me how much. Should I budget for feeding, housing, and doing business, criteria of finding the right lady and meeting potential investors pls contact me on +2348135635451
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by V0lv0(f): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
LastMumu:
Lol, Op is a Ghanaian not a Nigerian and he is obviously just trolling you guys.

grin
Op is not a Ghanaian. Ghanaians are not foolish like him. What he does is create threads that leads to e-wars and just disappears. Those who are familiar with his other moniker know this very well and should just ignore him.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
V0lv0:
Op is not a Ghanaian. Ghanaians are not foolish like him. What he does is create threads that leads to e-wars and just disappears. Those who are familiar with his other moniker know this very well and should just ignore him.

I'm familiar with his other moniker and I know he takes you Ghanaians side when it comes to e-brawls. Well maybe he isn't Ghanaian, maybe I'm just mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by anonym0us: 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Op I have an important question and a stupid question

please answer me this important question.

are u mad?

why putting ring in your nose

u look like mallow

no offense

here's my stupid question

do Ghanaians girls squirt ?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by makydebbie(f): 1:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
alobright17:

But yes they like juju.

lol if I hear
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by FreeSpirited: 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
anonym0us:
Op I have an important question and a stupid question

please answer me this important question.

are u mad?

why putting ring in your nose

u look like mallow

no offense

here's my stupid question

do Ghanaians girls squirt ?
I agree with you that your question is really stupid.
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by anonym0us: 1:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
makydebbie:
lol if I hear
no offense kiwi ur nose dey like frog back...

answer my question
do Ghanaian girls squirt?
Re: Ask A Nigerian Living In Ghana Anything by anonym0us: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
FreeSpirited:
I agree with you that your question is really stupid.
bro are u mating with the op?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Meet The Most Handsome Guy On Nairaland / My Gf Has Cheated On Me / Help, My Newly Married Muslim Wife Is Doing This During Ramadan. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.