Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,019 members, 7,863,684 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:29 PM

Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. (819 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by betabeta: 11:51am On Sep 10, 2009
Does this mean she is cheating?
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by CrazyMan(m): 12:00pm On Sep 10, 2009
How would I know?

You're the one dating her so you should be able to know if she's cheating or not.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by german007(m): 12:02pm On Sep 10, 2009
possibly.

My fiance is soo open and honest  that  she even leaves her cellfone with me or sometimes  forgets it at  home   .  You  need to check  your chick out  big time. make e  noh be  like  say"u  dey  wash  car  ,another man dey drive am"
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by izeek(m): 12:06pm On Sep 10, 2009
him dey wash, abi him buy,
another dey cruise am. lol

well its sad, cos i think when u have nothing to hide, you feel free with everyone.

about the phone thing, its the oldest trick in the book for catching a cheating spouse.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by DaudaAbu(m): 2:24pm On Sep 10, 2009
wetin u too wan use her phone do?

u no get ur own?
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by sesman(m): 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2009
betabeta:

Does this mean she is cheating?
No you got it wrong mate, she is just waiting for a very important call from her other boyfriends, so nothing to worry about really, grin
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by german007(m): 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
cool
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by MissyB1(m): 2:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
That she pays attention to her phone means she is cheating?
I didn't know fecklessness equates faithfulness. undecided
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by henryhemon(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2009
she is cheating on you.if she isn't she will be carefree with her fone
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by TheSeeker(m): 3:19pm On Sep 10, 2009
I can't say for sure she's cheating but from experience, yes, she may be cheating.

Remember the case of that girl who tricked her new boyfriend and lured him to his death in the UK? Remember it was death planned by cheap sms; maybe she's luring you to your death too. Abeg! No follow her go any place wey you no know oooo make dem no take knife stab you
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by tboy1(m): 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2009
Your partner is hiding something from you
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by candyshore: 3:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
it doesnt mean she is cheating she might be flirting dats all. or approach and see her response
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by Yumi(f): 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2009
The likelihood is she has something to hide, she is either cheating emotionally or physically. Unless you have a birthday coming up and she is planning a big surprise party for you. If she is like this all the time I would worry there is definitely something wrong. Sorry if thats the case its awful to find out someone you love is sleeping with or having an affair with someone else.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by segzicres(m): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
obviously she's cheating.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by rosepearl(f): 3:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
it might not really mean that she's cheating on you,she might be trying to avoid some misunderstanding btw u guys. let me tell u why am saying this. Am a lady and i keep my fone away from my guy or attimes put it in silent whenever am with him to avoid fight, my guys is a jealous person, so even if any of my relatives that he does not know should call, he would be like who's that,what does he want and all sort. so each time am with him to avoid arguments am always careful about dropping my fone where he is.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by 190: 3:58pm On Sep 10, 2009
poster
dont let the lady folks decieve u

are u blind

she is CHEATING
full stop
notice the bold letters
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by izeek(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2009
who is this yumi self?
am being suspicios, and i have my reasons!
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 10, 2009
How do you know she lets it out of her sight when you're not around?
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by Dclique(m): 11:12pm On Sep 10, 2009
Satisfy your curiousity by looking through the damn phone when she aint aware.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by german007(m): 11:31pm On Sep 10, 2009
@dclique. heheeheheheh bros u funny.
But nah so oh, He has to sneak and find a way to look thru the fone, lol.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by lionphil(m): 5:45am On Sep 11, 2009
if she truely is your girl u dont need to look at her phone behind her cos she might be expecting that. u just demand for the phone. that is why u are the man. demand when she least expects it dat's what makes u the man, that way she will not see u coming. if she refuses then u can accuse her of cheating. she most likely will want to prove you wrong by giving you the phone, that's if she loves and doesnt want to lose you.
Re: Whenever Am Around, My Fiance Does Not Let Her Cell Phone Out Of Her Sight. by bydot1(m): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2009
Simple!

(1) (Reply)

Please Help A Friend! / My Lover And I / How Do I Handle Dis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.