Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,952 members, 7,814,227 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week (24633 Views)

“My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / 6 Kinds Of Guys No Girl Wants To Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by johnson232: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
Luckymay:
Opposite sexes been bashing each other from time immemorial. But the truth still remains... We need each other and we can't live without each other..... The fact that you were disappointed at your past relationship doesn't mean there's no one out there that will make you feel loved and appreciated.
true

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by phemmyfour: 4:58pm On Jul 18, 2016
SELENAqueensy:
It's just the normal talk... Just like saying All guys are the same

If they say there are no good girls, then what am i?
lolz...you dey form good girl
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by ikechi1000(m): 5:03pm On Jul 18, 2016
suzan404:
lol........thanks darl

Ur always welcomed
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by cruzita(f): 5:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
iykedare:

Shut up. The few ones are the ones getting married.

Why aren't you married or you think say you still be kid?
go sleep. u need am
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
ikechi1000:

Ur always welcomed
cool
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by iamrealdeji(m): 5:09pm On Jul 18, 2016
solasoulmusic:
Do you want to get married for so you want to stay married?

The answer is not in the ceremony but in the hearts of the two people . People mock marriage nowadays hide it or even use it to put themselves on a pedestal but the truth is it your marriage is not fruitful you will not be to those you come in contact with
thank you babe,thats what's going to work soon in Nigeria. For a guy,stay hustling,have baby mama to have a child or 2,remain a bachelor and concentrate on your life and enjoy bachelor life,whenever you want to run for a political post or traditional title,marry a girl just to get what you want,and live your life. You can divorce the girl afterwards if you know you're hot tempered and don't want to kill your wife out of anger. It's not compulsory to stay married jare,afterall the fruit of marriage is to have children. Dino Melaye is unmarried and yet much more successful than many married men.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by sunnyside16(m): 5:29pm On Jul 18, 2016
All guys are the same, single ladies would tell you but they continue buying Aso ebi, week in week out.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Izen: 5:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Actually, finding good and homely woman in this contemporary world is closed to being impossible, so, what we do is try to manage and tolerate the ones we have for now with the believe we can change them some day since we must marry.

Finding a good man these days is harder.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Ladycloud(f): 6:00pm On Jul 18, 2016
They shuu be saying.. Me I wee soon get married....
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 18, 2016
She's ppl way no marry no go go heaven?
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Hardewarlee(m): 6:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
I wonder who they are getting married too, Maybe the bad ones and they thought they could change there character. #Recievesense

http://techguideworld.com
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:14pm On Jul 18, 2016
Izen:

Finding a good man these days is harder.
Good men are everywhere...i'm an example of one..
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by koolaid87: 6:16pm On Jul 18, 2016
Real women scare jor!

For fuel scarcity, ppl dey drive cars nah...Na wetin you c, you go buy..

And sey those dem marriage dey last ni?

Most folks just won marry just to evade silly remarks from friends and family
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Ezionye:

Lol. @ since u must marry
embarassed
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
iamrealdeji:
you must marry. Not everybody must marry. The objective of marrying is to have children. If you have children by baby mama,its the same thing as marrying and getting divorced. Only women are at the loosing end. Once they have a child,they become after one. Men of today are potential bachelors,only women need marriage so bad
Ser your mouth like the objective of marriage is to have childrenundecided…lies from the pit of hell, i guess you dnt believe in the bible or your an atheist.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by BayoMaya(m): 6:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys are fond of saying there are no good girls any more and yet guys are getting married every week. So, who are they getting married to? Is it not to girls. There are good girls. You just have to pray and hope to find one and marry.

Not only good people get married, the world is running out of good people
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by iykedare(m): 6:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
safarigirl:
lol... . How old are you? Ten?

You look like a dog. grin grin
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Luckymay(f): 6:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
delana:
you get brain my sister .we will eventually marry someone for us , lets just pray for favor and God's blessings.
That's just it.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2016
[quote author=CaraJewel post=47666433][/quote]Hw you doing??
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:37pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cornerstone001:

You're right man wink
Give God praise cheesy
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
CaraJewel:
Itz nt by force to marry...stop talking like ur doin d wife u'l marry a favour..if na girl type dat tin all of una go rush am
How many times you wan qoute me angry
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by CaraJewel(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Hw you doing??
eyeyam great and you
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by charlsecy(m): 6:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys are fond of saying there are no good girls any more and yet guys are getting married every week.
People may feel they have to marry, good or bad. Secondly, marriage does not stop divorce.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2016
CaraJewel:
eyeyam great and you
Pls kindly follow back...thanks.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Cornerstone001: 6:57pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Give God praise cheesy
Cool cool
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by SmellingVagina: 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
If your pocket is full every girl would be good
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by firstking01(m): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2016
CaraJewel:
eyeyam great and you
Dropped something in your box...kindly check.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by joshrare(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2016
marvelck:
A lot of guys are fond of saying there are no good girls any more and yet guys are getting married every week. So, who are they getting married to? Is it not to girls. There are good girls. You just have to pray and hope to find one and marry.

Being married does not a girl is good....it is because her being bad have a role to play in his life...beside marriage is not about love, or being good its about kids... Take it or leave marriage is about the kids forget those I love him and those she's caring
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Sike(m): 7:19pm On Jul 18, 2016
My time is coming.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by MrLeno(m): 7:30pm On Jul 18, 2016
Luckymay:
Opposite sexes been bashing each other from time immemorial. But the truth still remains... We need each other and we can't live without each other..... The fact that you were disappointed at your past relationship doesn't mean there's no one out there that will make you feel loved and appreciated.

You spoke sense my sister. Weh done

1 Like

Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
Good guys get married to evil,wicked and heartless women why bad guys get married to the good women who make good wife material.Fact of life.
Re: No Girl Is Good, Yet Guys Are Getting Married Every Week by iamrealdeji(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2016
firstking01:
Ser your mouth like the objective of marriage is to have childrenundecided…lies from the pit of hell, i guess you dnt believe in the bible or your an atheist.
I'm not an atheist though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Rock In Pre-wedding Shoots / Guys, When Many Men Are After A Lady You Are Wooing / 7 Clear Signs You’re In One Sided Relationship 2018 Valentine Special (ogashub)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.