Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River (32657 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / WAR OVER BAKASSI!: Ita-giwa Squares Up Against Ayade / Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Charly68: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Ayade and Donald Duck will pay the ultimate price for their stupiditee. The militants will overun the entire state and sack the clueless governor. If the PDP BOT buffoons keep on resisting the inevitable Sheriff revolution, then every last PDP governor and senator who supports Makarfi wil be fired.
Which one be this ? Markafi & Sheriff palaver spread to Cross rivers !
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by chenbravo(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Wait........
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Britzdon(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
janeto07:
shuoo..I want to be hearing good news not these kinda news
Warri strong head
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
shocked
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by hope4nigeria(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:
The federal government should look into the grievances of the bakassi people with a view to holistically settle them.

These peace loving bakassi people were pushed into taking laws into their own hands due to government negligence.
I'm 35yrs old now, we have been preaching to Nigerian govt since I was born! This is a welcome development, let the batle comence! I'm not afraid of bullet or cluster bomb hiting me and kill me! What I'm afraid is starving to death by hunger as a victims of war! Since Buhari came to power, many homes have bn starving,some to death already so what is the diffrent. We are all dead already with this govt.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by mmsen: 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Ayade and Donald Duck will pay the ultimate price for their stupiditee. The militants will overun the entire state and sack the clueless governor. If the PDP BOT buffoons keep on resisting the inevitable Sheriff revolution, then every last PDP governor and senator who supports Makarfi wil be fired.

Donald Duke left office almost ten years ago. Why are you mentioning his name?

And what 'revolution' will Sheriff, the sponsor of Boko Haram, bring besides more looting, more destruction and more stupidity?
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Ayomi088(m): 3:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
OK
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by TheSPEAKER(m): 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Boko haram were taking over, militants are taking over, ipob wants to take over. If everybody take over, where go remain
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by AntiWailer: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:
The federal government should look into the grievances of the bakassi people with a view to holistically settle them.

These peace loving bakassi people were pushed into taking laws into their own hands due to government negligence.

If everybody take lay into their hands due to negligence, who go remain ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by origima: 3:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jonathan of Bayelsa allowed Boko Haram to ruin the North east for his five years reign and went as far as turning the budget meant to fight them to ATM to service his cronies and Niger Deltans supported his atrocities including the abductions, the killings and the total destructions of the North east. Buhari may choose not to convert the money meant to fight all the militants in the Niger delta for his selfish use but may allow them to destroy themselves for only two years .This is law of retributive return!!!! oya wailers ngwanuuu

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by EMMYLBANKS(m): 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
niger delta militant please when will you guys extend ur trade nd activities to yoloba land because their noise is much on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by AntiWailer: 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:

Militant will over run a state in Nigeria and sack a Governor ?

It is good we actually type things apart from "Zombie" alone so we see how clueless some comments can be grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
amaechi1:

No it was Buhari grin
WE VOTED FOR CHANGE, SO BUHARI SHOULD RE-CLAIM(CHANGE) OUR LAND
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Akinz0126(m): 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
E don apen
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
tempest01:
Ndito skolombo

Ndito expo grin make I follow my eyeneka share FP sia kope doh ndideng afim
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by chessguru(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
amaechi1:

No it was Buhari grin
no o it is Goodluck
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by phemmyutd(m): 3:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Don't worry, South West have always be your IDP camp and we are ready to host more numbers of you
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Dolazee(f): 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Dolazee(f): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
DaFlash:
I support the militant on this one. No part of nigeria should be ceded to those cameroonians. MILITANT TI TAKE OVER.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by kikake: 3:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na copy copy for Nigeria.

Militant Boko Haram seized local governments areas in the northeast for five years, made the public believe that Jonathan was a weak president not good at security.

Buhari who was thrice rejected as president profited from the Boko Haram onslaught and became president.

Do me..... Do me..... Do me.... Do me... I do you....

God no go vex.

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Born14clara(m): 3:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
OP which kind lie be this? Am bases in akpabuyo and there is no such thing like militants, we worship together with the chairman and he just asked me to see him in the office tomorrow so stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Paschalp(m): 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:
I comment therefore I exist.
cogito ego sum René Descartes
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by prof12(m): 3:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I THINK THE MILITANTS AND THEIR MILITANCY ARE DRIVING TOWARDS THE DIRECTIONS WHERE THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT WANTS THEM TO BE, BY TAKING OVER CIVIL AUTHORITIES AND SETTING UP PARALLEL GOVERNMENT.
THAT IS WHEN THEY WILL UNDERSTAND THAT

"KHAKI NO BE LEATHER"
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by wristbangle: 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
amaechi1:

It was buhari that conceded Basaki to Cameroun. It was Buhari that refused to appeal the decision of the international court after 10 years of judgment. It was Buhari that tell them to take up arm.

U dey mind some people whey dem no get common sense? cheesy
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Orikinla(m): 3:35pm On Jul 10, 2016

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by wristbangle: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
amtaken:
The after effect of electing a Duara Dullard with NEPA certificate.

Tinubu are you there?

I just like the way u display your ignorance most times on issues cheesy

Happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by magzey: 3:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

Point of correction Niger delta are the highest beneficiary of Excess crude allocations they are not suppose to cry for negligence .Ipity them then.billion of naira every month where do they put them with their scanty population.

2 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by prof12(m): 3:39pm On Jul 10, 2016
kikake:
Na copy copy for Nigeria.

Militant Boko Haram seized local governments areas in the northeast for five years, made the public believe that Jonathan was a weak president not good at security.

Buhari who was thrice rejected as president profited from the Boko Haram onslaught and became president.

Do me..... Do me..... Do me.... Do me... I do you....

God no go vex.

Jonathan deliberately refused to fight the BOKO boys because he also had the intention of destroying the peace and economic activities experienced in the North then.
Jonathan is wicked
Jonathan is evil
Take it or leave it.

3 Likes

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Reference(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
drss:
OBJ n Gowon (nigeria's most evil problems) ar d culprits responsible for dashing bakasi peninsula to cameroon.

Everything evil in Nigeria today is traceable to Obasanjo. He and Murtala ruined this country. Like America did after the Iraq war they failed to manage the peace after the civil war and the ousting of Gowon who should not have continued once Biafra surrendered (war time leaders are often terrible peace time managers - Churchill, Truman, Bush). The institutionalisation of nepotism and corruption, the mindless nationalisation of the economy for Southern Africa's fight against apartheid, the politicisation kf the military and this, the ceeding of sovereign territory without legislative aproval in a democracy for personal recognition and gain. Just because he and his bed mates own Nigeria. Evil, vile man. See the carnage he has caused and the troubles this country will endure long after he is dead and returned to dust.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
leave them.let them stew.

let all the wailers on this forum see in no uncertain terms what their so called republic will be.

a gangsters paradise
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by saintdennis(m): 3:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
drss:
OBJ n Gowon (nigeria's most evil problems) ar d culprits responsible for dashing bakasi peninsula to cameroon.

Wetin bring Gowon enter this matter

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Matawalle Rejects Emefiele’s 'Study Leave', Says He Must Give Account To Tinubu / Nasiru El-Rufai Coronated As Gbobaniyi Of Ijebu Land (Photos) / Shahida Sanusi, Emir Of Kano's Daughter With Her Sister, Siddika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.