Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,354 members, 7,815,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River (32660 Views)

Boko Haram Still Controls 3 LGAs In Nigeria - UN / WAR OVER BAKASSI!: Ita-giwa Squares Up Against Ayade / Gov Ikpeazu Swears-in Newly Elected Chairmen Of 17 LGAs In The State(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by visijo(m): 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
police should arrest okpo record boys. ..
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by ogene70: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
drss:
wat is dis one saying

I'm confused my bloda undecided
drss:
wat is dis one saying

I'm confused my bloda
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by ITbomb(m): 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
The Bakassi local government chairman, who spoke with THISDAY in Calabar, denied abdicating her duties and deserting the council secretariat, saying she goes to Bakassi whenever it is necessary.

A local government chairman/person? Why is she not residing in the LG of her authority?
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by donvicky2007: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
where was the elders when bakassi was been ceded to Cameroun,given out our land and heritage to another country.
The militants should sack every govt and civil authorities there.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
[quote author=Babatundecash post=47400437][/quote] Wich part of north do u mean? D one i base? Asked well and hear abt wot happend in Madagli, Maidugri. Young man, dis govt av fail take it or live it.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by vickylincon(m): 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
amaechi1:

It was buhari that conceded Basaki to Cameroun. It was Buhari that refused to appeal the decision of the international court after 10 years of judgment. It was Buhari that tell them to take up arm.
you dey mind them.. They will never take responsibility for their actions rather be praising Avengers. The only thing buhari was responsible for is the cleaning of ogoni land which their son didn't do..
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by jahsharon: 6:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
This is an interesting news. Boko Haram murderers took over the North East while our Hero the ineffectual buffoon kept embezzling and sharing billions of dollars. Several lives were lost while Dasuki Sambo, Olu Fale, FFK, Fayose, Peter Odili, Jim Nwobodo, Atairu bafarawa, Northern elders Forum, OPC, Ohanaeze, Tompolo, Asari Dokuboh e.t.c were using arms money to buy properties and automobiles all over the world. Today, the man called GEJ who supervised the killing of thousands of North Easterners and rendered many malnourished, the man who sent several gallant solders to early grave by sending them to fight Boko Haram without ammunition. That man called GEJ is our Hero.

I would love Buhari to be our next hero. Buhari should ccontinue building the Lagos - Ibadan - Ilorin - Lokoja - Kano rail line. Buhari should also start the Lagos - Sokoto rail line and then Sokoto - Maiduguri rail line. Buhari should also send soldiers of South-East and South-South origin to go and fight the militants and give the soldiers only hunters' guns and juju to fight the militants. That way, Buhari can kill two birds with one stone. It will help reduce the number of South-East and South-South soldiers who are saboteurs in the Nigerian Army, it will also help reduce the region to what the North-East is at the moment. With this, Buhari will be our Hero just like GEJ.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by jahsharon: 6:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
drss:
OBJ n Gowon (nigeria's most evil problems) ar d culprits responsible for dashing bakasi peninsula to cameroon.

You are right, Obasanjo and Gowon threatened GEJ that if GEJ appeal the judgement, they (Obasanjo and Gowon) will snatch imPatience Jonathan from him and make him single again.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Almajiri1: 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

If everybody take lay into their hands due to negligence, who go remain ?
Only the strongest and bravest Nigerians as a way of natural selection since government has failed in its duties thereby rocking Gucci shoes of corruption.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Almajiri1: 6:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
emerged01:

Every part of Nigeria has been neglected not only bakassi, taking law into your one's is a criminal act,there are always a better way to resolve issues.
You don't understand the peculiarity of Nigeria.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Almajiri1: 7:01pm On Jul 10, 2016
hope4nigeria:
I'm 35yrs old now, we have been preaching to Nigerian govt since I was born! This is a welcome development, let the batle comence! I'm not afraid of bullet or cluster bomb hiting me and kill me! What I'm afraid is starving to death by hunger as a victims of war! Since Buhari came to power, many homes have bn starving,some to death already so what is the diffrent. We are all dead already with this govt.
I wish to fight side by side with you for the greater good against the rogue government.

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by AntiWailer: 7:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

Only the strongest and bravest Nigerians as a way of natural selection since government has failed in its duties thereby rocking Gucci shoes of corruption.

He wore it during campaign too.

And heck wat ?

Wearing 650 dollars shoe and so wat ?
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Almajiri1: 7:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

He wore it during campaign too.

And heck wat ?

Wearing 650 dollars shoe and so wat ?

Buhari is a billionaire like every other Nigerian politician and should be stripped of the self acclaimed last man standing saint in Nigeria.

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by AntiWailer: 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

Buhari is a billionaire like every other Nigerian politician and should be stripped of the self acclaimed last man standing saint in Nigeria.

He does not own the private jet.

The mentality that everybody is a thief is the problem u guys have.

Bring out facts and account no.

Do u think it is easy for a man to contest against ruling party for 16 years and there is no scandal?

Think twice.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Litmus: 7:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
I've not heard of a cause in Nigeria more just than Bakassi people fighting for their birth land, which was given away by a weak Nigeria and an overbearing and bullying colonial West. These are Militants deserving of sympathy.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Almajiri1: 7:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
AntiWailer:

He does not own the private jet.

The mentality that everybody is a thief is the problem u guys have.

Bring out facts and account no.

Do u think it is easy for a man to contest against ruling party for 16 years and there is no scandal?

Think twice.
Atleast we both have an understanding that Buhari is no saint?
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Litmus: 7:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
Instead of IPOB poncing around in warri and such Delta environs draging Delta militants and coming online to post crud about Zoogeria and all that nonsense they should be joining forces with the militants in Bakassi getting ready to fight Camelroon. Bakasi is land prime for adding to Biafra. There's oil in Bakassi too.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by yahmohy27: 9:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
todayboy:
See what buhari have done to this country crises everywhere
Na Buhari dash them to cameroon abi na OBJ.?
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by swaggerdgrt(m): 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mmmmmmm He don reddd oohhhh Dis naija nids Gods interventn Cos oti risky oohhhh
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by ExplicitContent: 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2016
iflywithbuhari:
Ayade and Donald Duck will pay the ultimate price for their stupiditee. The militants will overun the entire state and sack the clueless governor. If the PDP BOT buffoons keep on resisting the inevitable Sheriff revolution, then every last PDP governor and senator who supports Makarfi wil be fired.

Just Shut up
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Kagarko(m): 10:37pm On Jul 10, 2016
مثلا البواكوا هرام كمثل الابينجاس _ميند

meaning :

Like Boko Haram Like MEND/NDA.

Two local government seized.

The Northern Armed Forces Will Crush The Southern militia called avengers.

To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

God bless PMB

God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by Kagarko(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
مثلا البواكوا هرام كمثل الابنجاس _ميند
meaning :
Like Boko Haram Like MEND/NDA.
Two local government seized.

The Northern Armed Forces Will Crush The Southern militia called avengers.
To be forewarned is to be forearmed.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria and Nigerians.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by kutchs: 11:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Almajiri1:

I comment therefore I exist.
Commentus Ergo Sum.
Junior Descartes I sight you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by abbayusuf: 11:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
I still argue if nigeria will development one day! Problems here and there even those that are not legitimate.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by amtaken(f): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2016
Why do you people keep drawing the country backward? GEJ this Jona that, very soon you will blame Shagari for the present economic crises in Nigeria.

Your Duara Dullard has failed Nigeria and there you are asking us to wait till people die of hunger before complaining.

Are you ok Mister?

sunnymaja:

You don't make any sense. PMB was elected barely a year ago and these people are claiming of aggrieved. Why didn't they talk in 5years rule of Jonathan. PMB said people cannot steal anyhow and must account for what has been identified to be stolen from the federal treasury, then problem started. To the extent that a group said government should jettison the corruption probe of south eastern people, free anyone alleged of any offence etc and people said we hail you. In all honesty, can anyone claim of patriotism in their demand? Jonathan refused but PMB has started the cleaning up of Ogoni land which is paramount because of the people's suffering as a result of the spillage. Let people begin to talk about how to secure future and condemn evil acts instead of shouting on ethnic trends
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by amtaken(f): 2:57am On Jul 11, 2016
Is that why you are abusing people's parents?

Babatundecash:
.....lol! What is Tinubu corncern with the killings and kidnapping of your fathers and mothers in ss and sE by your so called militants....we're currently looking on how to hasten the development in Sw and not to threaten our people and polute the environment#wise up pal.
Re: Militants Take Over Bakassi And Akpabuyo LGAs In Cross River by amtaken(f): 2:58am On Jul 11, 2016
Keep following me around so you won't miss any of the displayed ignorance.

Suffering and defending is worrying you.

wristbangle:

I just like the way u display your ignorance most times on issues cheesy

Happy sunday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Set On Fire At PDP Primary In Abia (Pics) / President Buhari May Return Next Week; Sahara Reporters / Tafawa Balewa With Aguiyi Ironsi In The Early 60s (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.