Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,570 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) (1488 Views)

I CAUGHT HIM: I Caught My Friend Doing This...He Thought I Won't Know [PHOTO] / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience / Help! He Thought I Loved Him, But I Was Only Playing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 2:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
with the stories about how uncomfortable life may be soon .I been a guy trying to hustle big time .looking for a way to impact my generation I know it will take time and years so let's say I may be old after all my pursue. am thinking should I just pregnant a lady now so b4 then my child will be grown.
Note: I plan on having just 1 child and 1 adopted child.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bros, abeg where u buy your weed

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jacksonville:
Oshogbo undecided
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Strahovski1(m): 2:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bullshit.

Get rich first before you have a child.

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bullshit.

Tanx noted
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jamalnation(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Side effect of weed

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
jamalnation:
Side effect of weed
Tanx Noted
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by foolinlove(f): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:
Bullshit.

Some ppl can't wait that long.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Strahovski1(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2016
foolinlove:

Why bring a child into the world of poverty? Is it by force? That's selfish

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
foolinlove:

I have D hunger to be of impact to D world BT I tink it will take my time days y I wan a family after da race.
Tanx Noted.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by foolinlove(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:

When women have basically no reproductive rights, and men take no responsibility, come back and talk to me about "selfish".

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by DucheSsMerezz(f): 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by foolinlove(f): 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
jomagibs:

I have D hunger to be of impact to D world BT I tink it will take my time days y I wan a family after da race.
Tanx Noted.

Family planning is important. But it depends what you define as "rich". There's a difference between financially rich and financially comfortable.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:

I ain't poor. just dat I won't be dia while D child is growing. Dey will always get dia monthly allowance
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
foolinlove:

Family planning is important. But it depends what you define as "rich". There's a difference between financially rich and financially comfortable.
“If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you'll never get rich. T.Harv Eker author of secret of millionaire mind
I want to be financial rich so I can be comfortable
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by firstking01(m): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Antimonopologeographicationialismilizationundecided
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by foolinlove(f): 3:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
jomagibs:

“If your goal is to be comfortable, chances are you'll never get rich. T.Harv Eker author of secret of millionaire mind
I want to be financial rich so I can be comfortable

We have different values. I don't want to be filthy rich. I want to be happy. Comfortable finances are enough for me. Money comes and goes unexpectedly, family is forever.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
firstking01:
Antimonopologeographicationialismilizationundecided
Lol y not record it and send it on a voice note.
My thought? Ain't Hon. Patrick. I pity ya English tongue
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
foolinlove:

We have different values. I don't want to be filthy rich. I want to be happy. Comfortable finances are enough for me. Money comes and goes unexpectedly, family is forever.

NOTED
Das y I need a family to be D fuel to my ambition
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Strahovski1(m): 3:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
jomagibs:

I ain't poor. just dat I won't be dia while D child is growing. Dey will always get dia monthly allowance

Why bring a child to this world when he won't enjoy growing up with his father?

What is wrong with you? Didn't you grow up with your dad?
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Strahovski1(m): 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
foolinlove:

When women have basically no reproductive rights, and men take no responsibility, come back and talk to me about "selfish".

What are you saying? What does yor comment have to do with my comment? How does reproductive right relate with my comment?

Don't bring a child to the world to suffer. Have money to train the child and make him/her happy before bringing the child to the world. It's that simple.

I wonder what rights have to do with this. You mean right to birth a child in poverty or what?
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by foolinlove(f): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:

What are you saying? What does yor comment have to do with my comment? How does reproductive right relate with my comment?

Don't bring a child to the world to suffer. Have money to train the child and make him/her happy before bringing the child to the world. It's that simple.

I wonder what rights have to do with this. You mean right to birth a child in poverty or what?

Well, when you've got a bun im the oven none months may not be enough to become rich. Especially when abortion is so frowned upon and you have no responsible man.

And train a child? They're people, not dogs.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:

Why bring a child to this world when he won't enjoy growing up with his father?

What is wrong with you? Didn't you grow up with your dad?
No I didn't. I was 18 b4 I saw my Dad.not that He died or my parent got separate, or he was with another woman. No.
But it's another story entirely.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Strahovski1(m): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
jomagibs:

No I didn't. I was 18 b4 I saw my Dad.not that He died or my parent got separate, or he was with another woman. No.
But it's another story entirely.

So because you were 18 b4 you saw your dad means your child must be 18 before he sees you?
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 4:16pm On Jul 10, 2016
Strahovski1:

So because you were 18 b4 you saw your dad means your child must be 18 before he sees you?

You are confusing my life with thought my father vanished For 4 a long time
BT I will be visiting wen am in state or D country wen I start traveling bt it won't be like a married couple visit.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by PETRUCE: 4:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Op i like this oshogbo weed ooh
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Fmartin(m): 5:03pm On Jul 10, 2016
Jacksonville:
na Japanese weed grin
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Nobody: 5:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fmartin:
na Japanese weed grin

grin
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
That's a selfish way to think. You want a baby mama instead of a wife.

A child needs the psychological balance of having both parents living under the same roof.

Don't bring a child into the world if you are not prepared to take care of its needs which includes But not limited to it's physical, emotional, spiritual, psychological, and academic needs.
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by 0955eb027(m): 5:24pm On Jul 10, 2016
I swear down, Nairaland has been really interesting today. Where this guy from come?
Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 5:41pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ioannes:
That's a selfish way to think. You want a baby mama instead of a wife.

A child needs the psychological balance of having both parents living under the same roof.

Don't bring a child into the world if you are not prepared to take care of its needs which includes But not limited to it's physical, emotional, spiritual, psychological, and academic needs.
Das y I sort advice .
Tanx noted

1 Like

Re: My Thought?!! (i Need Yours) by jomagibs: 5:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
0955eb027:
I swear down, Nairaland has been really interesting today. Where this guy from come?
LA Google la understand ya QST uzavon

(1) (2) (Reply)

8 Annoying Things Nigerian Guys Would Say When Toasting Ladies / Is It Bad? Guy! / Hmmm Do I Agree To Date Her After all these years of friendzoning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.