Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience (7986 Views)

Ugly Girls Looking Sexy During This Period / Hungry Girls: My Very Own Personal Experience / Spending On Girls: My Little Advice To Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 12:15pm On May 02, 2017
Sometimes I get attracted to smash an ugly girl, usually the ones with large boobs, round ass and perfect shape. If she's intelligent and interesting, in no time, I can consider smashing her and probably look beyond her ugliness cos that also add to her sexiness.

Most times, their ugliness compensated by their humongous boobs and ass or legs is an aphrodisiac for me. In bed, they are free, ready to try out stuffs, and will do anything to please you. The expression on their face while knocking them hard on the bed can be funny, yet an exhilarating sight to behold. Some even have nice ringtone to spice it up....

They can be very loyal, caring and quickly showing commitment.They make less demand and if they have money, u will so enjoy them once you give them some attention and appreciation. Some of them have good atittude compared to their beautiful counterpart. We might say life is not fair on them with the kind of premium we place on facial beauty. The ones with nice assets to feed the eyes could still get lucky and with some good make up sense, can still find guys falling in to bid for those assets in attempt to oil the well.

However, the down side is they can be very clingy with great fantasies going beyond the present pleasure a man derives from them. And some can be unnecessarily bitter and insecure.
Beauty they say is in the eyes of the beholder, alas, They could still find love from people who appreciate them, more so, for their character if they try to have one. My thought....You may share your thought and experience too

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Partnerbiz(f): 12:18pm On May 02, 2017
Beauty in the eyea of beer holder is a lie. There are universal beauties.

Btw nobody ugly oo.

Like me now I like them dark plump and big. But my giy likes tooth pick girls.

3 Likes

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by dsmooth1(m): 12:19pm On May 02, 2017
most of the xo cald less beautiful ladies cos the word ugly is inapropriate to me av very good shapes n tempting bodies dat man pikin jux wnt to finish career dre

on the other hand opposite is the case for some and its dos ones that can form levels for africa,,u say hello to them and they look at you like shit to the point you feel like removing your footwear to slap thier U... face off the body
but as for me i rep team average
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 12:23pm On May 02, 2017
hmmmmm... no woman is ugly dude... you can't tag someone created by God "ugly"... everyone is beautiful, it takes the right person to notice and bring out the hidden potentials deposited in them. but if you still feel that there are ugly ones.. please get a clay and mould a breathing being and lest I forget don't forget to wish me a happy Birthday cos today's my day. thanking you!!!

17 Likes

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Smellymouth: 12:26pm On May 02, 2017
She'll get wrinkles and you'll become fat.
Appearance is important but not a vital factor to consider..

Try her personality, her charms, and her insights.
Explore what's going on in her head.
Beauty is just skin deep.

There is no point ending up with Miss naija when you cant even hold a conversation with her.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 12:27pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
hmmmmm... no woman is ugly dude... you can't tag someone created by God "ugly"... everyone is beautiful, it takes the right person to notice and bring out the hidden potentials deposited in them. but if you still feel that there are ugly ones.. please get a clay and mould a breathing being and lest I forget don't forget to wish me a happy Birthday cos today's my day. thanking you!!!

Who has your birthday helped??

Explain in not less than 250 words!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 12:30pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

hmmmm..na quarrel you dey find? ermmm, please not today Biko. perhaps we can do this tomorrow inugo

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 12:31pm On May 02, 2017
dsmooth1:
most of the xo cald less beautiful ladies cos the word ugly is inapropriate to me av very good shapes n tempting bodies dat man pikin jux wnt to finish career dre

on the other hand opposite is the case for some and its dos ones that can form levels for africa,,u say hello to them and they look at you like shit to the point you feel like removing your footwear to slap thier ugly face off the body
but as for me i rep team average
lols....nice thought there.... Actually , those ones that put up attitude when you try to strike convo are the insecure ones, at-times they are not exposed or educated... If you can get dem sha....Na free punna..lols

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 02, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Hahaha..wicked grin

2 Likes

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
Happy birthday jare...Wetin you do Biafrabushboy.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Michelle55: 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
Happy birthday jare...Wetin you do Biafrabushboy.
bros me dunno oh. the guy just spring up from nowhere to attack me sha. e b like say him babe break im heart
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Fmartin(m): 1:17pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
u must b joking..
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 1:20pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
bros me dunno oh. the guy just spring up from nowhere to attack me sha. e b like say him babe break im heart
eeya..he's now venting his anger on u....but it might be he likes u o....guys use dat style at times to woo..violent tactics

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by brightalo17: 1:28pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
If there is no ugly then there is no beautiful,please make we no dey deceive ourselves.

Happy Birthday dear.

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 1:34pm On May 02, 2017
True talk... Keep enjoying them ugly babes... #TeamInosend
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 1:37pm On May 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Hahaha..wicked grin
lol. hope you are good.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by BiafranBushBoy: 1:42pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:

lol... oya sorry...

Manage my apology gift...

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by FreeSpirited: 2:14pm On May 02, 2017
Chibydinho:
True talk... Keep enjoying them ugly babes... #TeamInosend
It doesn't really mean I be 'I no send'...I just get human feeling helping deir situation, dats if they have enough to compensate for it sha...... Its a win win...I don't lure, dey show green lights...and I help them
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Chibydinho(m): 2:24pm On May 02, 2017
FreeSpirited:
It doesn't really mean I be 'I no send'...I just get human feeling helping deir situation, dats if they have enough to compensate for it sha...... Its a win win...I don't lure, dey show green lights...and I help them
Its good to help sometimes ooo... Very good esp the big boobs and big back side chicks.. You can't just allow the stuff be wasting na

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Masterclass32: 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Smellymouth:
She'll get wrinkles and you'll became fat.

There is no point ending up with Miss naija when you cant even hold a conversation with her.

Truckload of sense.

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Jaynom(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2017
Well.. Beauty is a Relative concept.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Noylax(m): 2:35pm On May 02, 2017
Nobody ugly...i prefer classic
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Headlesschicken(m): 2:50pm On May 02, 2017
undecided You attract people just like you,I'm sure dat yuh d kinda dude dt wouldn't v d nerves 2approach a pretty gal n express yuhself properly,besides nobody x ugly.. Dey r just broke...
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by firstking01(m): 3:15pm On May 02, 2017
Ugly girls are clingy, hmmmm, couldn't agree more with this.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 02, 2017
o p will u smash dis? grin

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 3:22pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:
o p will u smash dis? grin

Hahahaha
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 3:24pm On May 02, 2017
Smellymouth:
She'll get wrinkles and you'll become fat.

What will u drink? Just place ur order.
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Azumoney44(f): 3:31pm On May 02, 2017
Michelle55:
happy birthday Mofo, do u care for a gift?
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 02, 2017
shinarlaura:

Hahahaha
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets wait for his reply grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by shinarlaura(f): 3:33pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lets wait for his reply grin

Beauty is in eyes of the. ........

Complete it for me grin
Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 02, 2017
firstking01:
Ugly girls are clingy, hmmmm, couldn't agree more with this.
forget matter.na ugly girls dey form pass grin

1 Like

Re: The Good Side About Ugly Girls: My Thought And Experience by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On May 02, 2017
lefulefu:

forget matter.na ugly girls dey form pass grin
Na lie jare, you never jam ugly girls....they'd be like, "ma kuku hold this guy tight before i lose him to one pretty girl", esp if you are a handsome dude...they can be insecure, guess it's cosal of their looks...i know there are few exceptions sha.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Of These Ladies Can You Marry???? / When Will Nigerian Ladies Start Going Dutch On A Date / I Think A MOD Has A Crush On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.