Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,791 members, 7,810,059 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:43 PM

Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa (3589 Views)

Info For All Those Who Want To Travel To Vietnam To Buy Clothes/shoes Etc / Nigerians In The Desert Trying To Travel To Europe / Is Nigeria A Visa-free Country To Gambia With My Nigerian Ecowas Passport? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 11:15am On Nov 05, 2009
Thamesmead is telling porkies, BIG TIME. Wonder why if your alleged "boyfriend" was that rich, he could not pay for you to go get a visa, even express visa for next day will cost less than the bribery.

Bentley, Aston martins, clearly you are not a classy babe(or bobo), Otherwise there will be no need for you to emphasise on all these material things that you have not even worked for.Kilburn, Cricklewood, uh Shallow. The real rich people dont brag, they let their actions tell you how rich they are.

As Aysometin, I am happily married with two lovely boys so any reply about prowling central London hotels to sell "goodies" is definitely not my style.

This thread has just lost its credibility as far as am concerned, bye

As Yankee folks would say, my friend that was a homerun grin
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 11:35am On Nov 05, 2009
@naijababe, JJM, justwise, lite5, jaybee, i do no have to prove anything to any1, i work full time because i want to. my boyfriend is NOT a footballer, he's got a lot of properities that he leases to people on housing benefit thr london councils, he's a millionaire and he's worked hard to build his property fortfolio unlike the corrupt nigerian politicians that leave on my street, aston martin is not expensive for some people. there are a couple of nigerian guys that drive all sorts of expensice cars in nw8 and surrey,

make of what u will about me cos i don't give a hoot cos am loving my life, am not bragging but if any1 attacks me, i 'll attack back,

i ve myself to blame for giving too much of my life anyway on this forum,

BYE EVERYONE,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 05, 2009
Thame(s)mead:

What  colour is of the plastic fob on your Aston Marton ignition key - brown or blue??
What  colour is the driver's interior door handle - cream or carbon fibre?

And no, these are not technical questions, these are parts of the car you touch and see each time you drive it.
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by justwise(m): 12:18pm On Nov 05, 2009
thameamead:

@naijababe, JJM, justwise, lite5, jaybee, i do no have to prove anything to any1, i work full time because i want to. my boyfriend is NOT a footballer, he's got a lot of properities that he leases to people on housing benefit thr london councils, he's a millionaire and he's worked hard to build his property fortfolio unlike the corrupt nigerian politicians that leave on my street, aston martin is not expensive for some people. there are a couple of nigerian guys that drive all sorts of expensice cars in nw8 and surrey,
make of what u will about me cos i don't give a hoot cos am loving my life, am not bragging but if any1 attacks me, i 'll attack back,
i ve myself to blame for giving too much of my life anyway on this forum,
[b]BYE EVERYONE, [/b]
Good, will not miss character like u
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by jaybee3(m): 12:33pm On Nov 05, 2009
and what model of AM do you drive?
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by joxiri: 1:00pm On Nov 05, 2009
Thamemead you dont have to leave this site cos of this
people always have arguments like this all the time go and check other threads and you will see, its a blogging site dnt let it get personal
everyone is entitled to their opinion
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 1:21pm On Nov 05, 2009
@joxixri, am not saying goodbye to the site, y would i?
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by jaybee3(m): 1:23pm On Nov 05, 2009
@thamesmead
Can i come take a spin in ur vanquish?
i ain't no joy rider wink
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 1:39pm On Nov 05, 2009
it's not a vanquish. i know u are taking the p***. oga fun eyin people yi, na wa for u all, will paste the pictures of my cars in my own time but will never reveal my identity.

, i beg, go and pick on some1else,
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by jaybee3(m): 1:41pm On Nov 05, 2009
thameamead:

it's not a vanquish. i know u are taking the p***. oga fun eyin people yi, na wa for u all, will paste the pictures of my cars in my own time but will never reveal my identity.

, i beg, go and pick on some1else,
emi ko take piss na. trust me. jo jeki take eh for a spin. mi ko shako.
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by redsky1: 5:14pm On Nov 05, 2009
instead of people congratulating this girl and her hardworking bobo all of u have started with this nigerian thing of insulting people to hide ur envy.

chei, its a shame

my dear only God knows whether i will get close to driving a car like that but i'm happy for you enjoy ur life thamesmead - its easy to say ignore the haters on this site cos it can be very irritating but my dear now that property is cheap tell him to buy more self and he should be looking at the areas where the crosslink line will pass in the future and maybe branch out of london - florida properties (only suggested this cos me and my girls rented a house in orlando while on holiday) anyway sha don't know much about property just my naive view
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by thameamead(f): 11:24am On Nov 06, 2009
@redsky1, thanks for the support o jare, u and joxiri r my top friends, would be nice to meet up with d 2 of u at some point, my boyfriend made hay while the sun was shinning, he built his property porfolio when the likes of bradford and bingley and nothern rocks were giving out morgages to every dick and harry, he's in his 30's o, we are heading to florida on a fore closure tour next wk to pick up bargains, he's just too clever, all this properies are let to people on housing benefit and even if the tenents on some occassions had bn found to have made a fradulent claim, he stills get paid, 70% of his properties serve as emergency accommdation, he charges like a B&B rate which i think its too expensive but the councils always pay up, i would advise any1 to lease their property directly to the council but not thr an estate agent or housing association, if u need any property advise, let me know, 've learned a lot from him, wolwich, c & g, mortage works and the bank of china have tha best buy to let rate @ the moment,

have nice wkend, smiley smiley smiley
Re: Decided To Travel To Naija Without A Visa by jaybee3(m): 12:59pm On Nov 06, 2009
@thamesmead
what abt ma request na?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Immigration Officers At MMA Lagos,angels Or Demons / Moving From Malaysia To Australia / Nigeria On Google Maps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.