Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:34 PM

Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) (26756 Views)

Ladies Have An Iota Of Lesbianism In Them. See Proof. / Guys Don't Be Fooled By Filtered Pics (Pics Included) / Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Koreslee(m): 5:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
The rate of gay guys in my area tho... Ts irritating mehn
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh all of that, apart from girls, that is, and not to forget something milkish... grin
hmm.I can think of a dozen things that are milkish;Ice cream,creamer,Latte,Kunu,Yoghurt,Soy milk,etc.I'd like to know which of these creamy delights u like to talk about. wink
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
That so?.Stop sha.I'm not voting for him.I'm apathetic to e-politics.
fair enough
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by jamalnation(m): 5:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
LOL...wen u are ready cum and collect. Lez
evegran:

Must you behave like a tout?
Can't you even pretend to be civil for once? Smh.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 5:22pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
hmm.I can think of a dozen things that are milkish;Ice cream,creamer,Latte,Kunu,Yoghurt,Soy milk,etc.I'd like to know which of these creamy delights u like to talk about. wink
Oh not the milkish cream you mentioned. I'm talking about the milkish cream that travel faster than a snail, when they're inside that tube, hoping to fulfill their mission. Lol. grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by saintdennis(m): 6:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Laburus:
Ever heard of the Places Called Owerri and Kano? undecided

Guy i'm talking capital/head office u talking branch/area office.

Guy i've never been to PH yet I know what made me confirm it. So no talk about owerri girls wey I know say like preek wella.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where's IAMKINGZLEE??! Where is he angry angry
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where?
Koreslee:
The rate of gay guys in my area tho...
Ts irritating mehn
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iamkingzlee(m): 10:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Fabulocity:
Where's IAMKINGZLEE??! Where is he angry angry
baby boo kiss

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 10:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh not the milkish cream you mentioned. I'm talking about the milkish cream that travel faster than a snail, when they're inside that tube, hoping to fulfill their mission. Lol. grin
Really?Seriously?U sit around with dudes discussing sperm?shocked Pls tell me it's the alcohol... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 10:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
Really?Seriously?U sit around with dudes discussing sperm?shocked Pls tell me it's the alcohol... cheesy
Yea, but usually in the company of willing girls, who aren't afraid to tango, and who are also proud of their sexuality.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 10:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea, but usually in the company of willing girls, who aren't afraid to tango, and who are also proud of their sexuality.
okay.So u discuss sexuality in general and not sperm exclusively?. smiley
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 10:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
Audray:
okay.So u discuss sexuality in general and not sperm exclusively?. smiley
Yea sex in general, also alcohol, weed, politics and the likes... Remember, the spilling comes after the chilling. grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 10:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
joseph1832:
Yea sex in general, also alcohol, weed, politics and the likes... Remember, the spilling comes after the chilling. grin
I sigh in relief.Fear for catch me."Discussing sperm"Haha..
*You must have really open minded friends then. smiley
*Of course the spilling def comes after the "chilling".cheesy Very recently I had a rather eye opening experience in that dept.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by kally01(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Hello, would love to introduce to you this amazing platform called MMM, this is platform provides an opportunity for individuals to start living a life of financial freedom , all you are required to do is register and make a donation or an investment of any amount and after a month you will get your investment back with a 30% interest on it, this avenue is just to help make reasonable use of your savings instead of just dumping your cash in the bank. for more information, please contact me.
whatsapp: 08181828546
call: 08151729638
e-mail: slimkally@gmail.com

Register with this link:

http:///?i=slimkally@gmail.com
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Estharfabian:
grin
There's a sinister motive behind this smiley. I can bet Onila's life on it. Now spill! Oh no, Miss Fabian. I said spill; not squirt. I need a towel. cheesy
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by eightsin(m): 7:24am On Jul 12, 2016
I got tired of talking and complaining whenever I see these mo.fos. So now I I look away
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Audray:
I sigh in relief.Fear for catch me."Discussing sperm"Haha..
*You must have really open minded friends then. smiley
*Of course the spilling def comes after the "chilling".cheesy Very recently I had a rather eye opening experience in that dept.
Oh yea, care to tell me about it? And most of my friends are very open minded. Lol.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
lesbians tho, me kinda love lessies
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Audray(f): 5:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
joseph1832:
Oh yea, care to tell me about it? And most of my friends are very open minded. Lol.
Oh...Just a thing with a big sized bottle of Amarula my girlfriend got.I definately spilled a lot.Luckily,I was'nt in the midst of friends ,Just her.
*Lucky you.There aren't much such people in Nigeria.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by joseph1832(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Audray:
Oh...Just a thing with a big sized bottle of Amarula my girlfriend got.I definately spilled a lot.Luckily,I was'nt in the midst of friends ,Just her.
*Lucky you.There aren't much such people in Nigeria.
Amarula. Nice, should have gone along with Baileys or Best Irish cream. Its really nice.

Yea you're right. I make it my business never to make friends with hypocrites or people with double standard.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2016
Head Office grin grin grin grin grin grin

saintdennis:

Guy i'm talking capital/head office u talking branch/area office.

Guy i've never been to PH yet I know what made me confirm it. So no talk about owerri girls wey I know say like preek wella.

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by SamsonJohn743(m): 11:21am On Aug 16, 2016
Dahm i love lesbians!
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by FrankNetter(m): 11:13pm On Dec 21, 2016
SamsonJohn743:
Dahm i love lesbians!

you do? wink
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by bitchcrafts: 11:24pm On Dec 21, 2016
Many of em are basically just damn unfortunate not to have been well exposed to dudes with enough levels of testosterone to match their social and sexual whims at a much earlier age hence the utter misguidedness. Tag this precarious generalization for all I care
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by iraborosasu: 11:36pm On Dec 21, 2016
bitchcrafts:
Many of em are basically just damn unfortunate not to have been well exposed to dudes with enough levels of testosterone to match their social and sexual whims at a much earlier age hence the utter misguidedness. Tag this precarious generalization for all I care

True
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 09, 2017
Synzu:
Lesbians are hot though..

grin
But you will be fast to crucify a gay...

Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by FrankNetter(m): 7:11pm On Mar 22, 2017
HenryDion:

But you will be fast to crucify a gay...

grin
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by JonSnow(m): 2:56pm On Mar 23, 2017
Hmm
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by SamsonJohn743(m): 2:51pm On Jun 28, 2017
FrankNetter:

you do? wink
With my whole being.
Re: Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) by Omotopure: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2019
Who told you its none of your biz? What is bad is bad.call a spade a spade. Homosexuality is one the reason God is gonna destroy this world just like Sodom and gommora. The devil is at work. Useless pleasure.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stop Looking For Virgins And Get Married Guys, You Can't Eat Ur Cake And Have It / Lady Ignores A Guy's Chat, Twitter Users React ( Photos ) / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.