Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:02 PM

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day (26770 Views)

Woman Considers Divorce After Marrying Self For One Day. / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself / Update On 15-Year-Old Girl Who Married A 56-Year-Old 'Demented' Man In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by VivaNG: 6:04pm On May 15, 2023
Woman Who Married Herself Contemplating Divorce After Just 24 Hours: 'I Can't Handle Myself Anymore!

Sofi Maure, 25, a sologamist, made headlines when she proclaimed her self-marriage in February, sharing pictures of her donning a wedding dress and baking her own cake. While some praised her self-love journey, others dismissed it as attention-seeking.

However, Sofi's self-marriage bliss turned out to be short-lived. Merely a day later, she took to social media with an update. "Update: One day into being married to myself and I'm already considering divorce, just in case," she candidly revealed.

Online users wasted no time in adding their comedic touch to the situation. "Looks like you qualify for the express divorce within the first 3 months of marriage, so don't worry," one quipped. Another jokingly advised, "Better start searching for a top-notch lawyer." A third user humorously remarked, "Seems like you can't even stand yourself!"

https://www.timesnownews.com/viral/woman-marries-herself-considers-divorce-24-hours-later-sologamy-article-98555136

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 15, 2023
VivaNG:
Woman Who Married Herself Contemplating Divorce After Just 24 Hours: 'I Can't Handle Myself Anymore!

Sofi Maure, 25, made headlines when she proclaimed her self-marriage in February, sharing pictures of her donning a wedding dress and baking her own cake. While some praised her self-love journey, others dismissed it as attention-seeking.

However, Sofi's self-marriage bliss turned out to be short-lived. Merely a day later, she took to social media with an update. "Update: One day into being married to myself and I'm already considering divorce, just in case," she candidly revealed.

Online users wasted no time in adding their comedic touch to the situation. "Looks like you qualify for the express divorce within the first 3 months of marriage, so don't worry," one quipped. Another jokingly advised, "Better start searching for a top-notch lawyer." A third user humorously remarked, "Seems like you can't even stand yourself!"

If we say women are not capable of being logical all of them will be crying..just look at

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Beebah321(f): 6:14pm On May 15, 2023
Na man fit handle u??

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by diogo23: 7:49pm On May 15, 2023
They're all confused

128 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 15, 2023
undecided She probably did it for clout, cause what the fvck is this?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by EastAlchemist: 8:51pm On May 15, 2023
VivaNG:

Sofi Maure, 25, made headlines when she proclaimed her self-marriage in February, sharing pictures of her donning a wedding dress and baking her own cake. While some praised her self-love journey, others dismissed it as attention-seeking.

Finally if people no judge
Na free world
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by NiRfreak(m): 9:21pm On May 15, 2023
Person wey marry demon no fit get rest
How can you marry yourself, if not a demon in you that is pushing u

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Ohraykon: 10:00pm On May 15, 2023
I still wonder why evil starts from this so called advanced world!!! Is it satan that controls that area Na dem give is religion both islam and Christianity. Abi na scam...

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by PerfectStranger(m): 10:36pm On May 15, 2023
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by PerfectStranger(m): 10:39pm On May 15, 2023
Red 🚩

If she can't handle herself, then no man can handle her.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by VivaNG: 11:59pm On May 15, 2023
Ohraykon:
I still wonder why evil starts from this so called advanced world!!! Is it satan that controls that area Na dem give is religion both islam and Christianity. Abi na scam...

Not sure about Islam. Christianity maybe.

Quick random facts:

Women - women (Lesbian) relationship has the highest rate of domestic violence and divorce.

Women file for divorce over 70% of the time for no apparent reason or minor issue.

Highly educated and career women have highest rate of divorce.

If you marry a woman with more than 3 body counts. You are 30% more likely to have a tumultuous relationship ending in divorce.

According to police stats 70% of domestic violence or assault was instigated by women.

Women get injured the most in all cases of domestic violence.

Choose wisely folks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by vincenteger: 12:12am On May 16, 2023
This one has gone to marry her spiritual self and in just 24hrs she's seeking divorce; she can't even tolerate her toxic self.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by oz4real83(m): 6:43am On May 16, 2023
The fact still remains that she has never been married undecided

11 Likes

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by MuMuOnBail: 8:05am On May 16, 2023
na wa ooo

So even woman can't marry and stay with their own self.

And you expect us men to tolerate them?

The world government should start paying every married men salaries for staying with this women.

35 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Aareakinwunmi(m): 8:21am On May 16, 2023
She can't stay true to herself for 24hrs.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Ohraykon: 9:05am On May 16, 2023
VivaNG:

Not sure about Islam. Christainity maybe.
lol they are all same, ask the pope he is the leader of islam, you are not aware sorry grin
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by MMWandali: 10:37am On May 16, 2023
Some Women and folly
5&6

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Nobody: 10:48am On May 16, 2023
That's mental illness..😂😂😂
Rayban25:

If we say women are not capable of being logical all of them will be crying..just look at
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by MackIV(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
Make she sue for half of her properties, then Hakimi herself
: D grin

6 Likes

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by BluntCrazeMan: 3:40pm On May 16, 2023

That's So Craaiiyyzzziie.!!
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by DMerciful(m): 3:40pm On May 16, 2023
Different types of craze
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by sofeo(m): 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Alright
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Menclothing: 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Clout chasing

We running sales on import price only turkey shirt 5k above
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by MasterJayJay: 3:41pm On May 16, 2023
Many are mad but few are roaming naked.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by ChizzyBuna(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
Maybe she smelt her own kpekus and the fish smell made her divorce herself grin grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Racoon(m): 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
cheesy Her own idiocy have manifested well to her. Simp women right advocate
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Holluwhakemmy(f): 3:42pm On May 16, 2023
She's just an attention seeker

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Sebastine1994(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2023
cheesy
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by Almunjid(m): 3:44pm On May 16, 2023
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by KillaBeans(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
So will marry you now since you could not even marry yourself and have a peace of mind.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by yemmight(m): 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
Wetin we no go hear.
Re: Woman Who Married Herself Considers Divorce The Following Day by ugbanante: 3:45pm On May 16, 2023
I wanted to laugh but I will be like a mumu too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Broke Up And She Still Wants Us To Be Friends / Ladies Share Their Amazing Backside Photos As Yansh Trends (top Photos) / Best Gift you can Give To A Rich Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.