Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,046 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? (2119 Views)

Common Things That Women Lie About / Things Men Do That Women Find Attractive / 10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by curvysola(f): 5:18pm On Jul 10, 2016
??

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by abbeyboy2o15(m): 5:20pm On Jul 10, 2016
Nagging that what i hate most in life.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 10, 2016
A
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Chrisrare: 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2016
Keeping too many male friends, and begging me for money all d time.

2 Likes

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
Just passing by.....
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 10, 2016
Eventhough this is for guys, me I'll sha talk grin

1) being a pig angry *both in hygiene and in attitude* (huge turn off)

2) being shady/ too secretive

3) drinking too much

Bonus:checking out other women's nyansh too much angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
Kissing me in front of my friends, asking her friend to monitor me and coming late whenever we have a date. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jul 10, 2016
I hate ladies who gossip too much

3 Likes

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
make I just dey observe cheesy
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2016
As in! It's really annoying when women do these
DJHANDSOME:
1 undecided

2 undecided undecided

3 undecided undecided undecided
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
Are you ashamed of her undecided
Why you no wan kiss am in front of your friends
Abi you don't do PDA?
DeeTus:
Kissing me in front of my friends, asking her friend to monitor me and coming late whenever we have a date. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:

3) drinking too much

even if i am dating kim kardashian,
i will still check out yansh
whenever i see that beautiful wonderful amazing thing that God decided to give women *crying* called yansh
Baba thank you
We adore you
If you're a girl and you have big yansh
God bless you this afternoon!!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
angry
Na yansh go kill you angry
Iamkingzlee come talk your own.
2BB4CB3E:

even if i am dating kim kardashian,
i will still check out yansh
whenever i see that beautiful wonderful amazing thing that God decided to give women *crying* called yansh
Baba thank you
We adore you
If you're a girl and you have big yansh
God bless you this afternoon!!!!
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by theEYe21(f): 5:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
That's because she doesn't want you to cheat on her with her girlfriends grin
Chrisrare:
Keeping too many male friends, and begging me for money all d time.
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by theEYe21(f): 5:46pm On Jul 10, 2016
Are you a lesbo? undecided
Fabulocity:

3) drinking too much

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by theEYe21(f): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
You have to accept the hard truth, gossip is in their nature, women like gist. Deal with it grin
dollyjuke:
I hate ladies who goship too much
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 5:48pm On Jul 10, 2016
DeeTus:
grin grin

hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 10, 2016
Otondo
theEYe21:
Are you a lesbo? undecided
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
Bia, ugly hector angry
Abeg no spoil this thread with your mumu campaigntongue
Do that on the campaign thread else I'll set the mods on you grin
Cutehector:
grin grin

hey watsup bro, it's your boy hector. I wish to solicit for your support to vote for falconey for mr nairaland. Just as u voted in the last contest, ur votes will go a long way in making him d winner.

I was impressed with his topics and I decided to support him as well.

I look foward to your positive reply on this. Thanks so much.

1 Like

Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bia, ugly hector angry
who is dis one.. abeg disappear from my sight. U will tell me when I created a thread to campaign. Mchew
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by theEYe21(f): 5:54pm On Jul 10, 2016
I will take that as a yes then grin
Fabulocity:
Otondo
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
angry
lepa girl ewwwwww *vomiting*
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by EnigmaticEnigma(m): 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2016
curvysola:
??

Please, I need to see u in my office angry
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 10, 2016

Abeg no vex oh
I mean the official campaign thread
Biko drink small cold water
Cutehector:
who is dis one.. abeg disappear from my sight. U will tell me when I created a thread to campaign. Mchew
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Cutehector(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:

Abeg no vex oh
I mean the official campaign thread
Biko drink small cold water
gerrara hia mehn...
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by iamkingzlee(m): 5:57pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
angry
I hate it when a lady keeps so many male friends. That's like the peak of it!! Maybe it's my insecurities acting up. And ermm Yes, i like ass too grin
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
You don see me before??
2BB4CB3E:

lepa girl ewwwwww *vomiting*
undecided
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by firstking01(m): 5:58pm On Jul 10, 2016
Mtcheews
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Take is as what you want boo kiss
theEYe21:
I will take that as a yes then grin
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jul 10, 2016
Na me mess up
Dem no fit play with you again undecided
Cutehector:
gerrara hia mehn...
Re: Guys!!!!! What Are Three Things You Hate That Women Do In Relationships? by falconey(m): 6:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
Fabulocity:
Bia, ugly hector angry

madam detective, I'm back and stronger than I've ever been.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Love My Present Babe But My Ex Never Give Up On Me / Desperate Runs Girl Bombard Man With Insults Because He Declined Her Advances / Maheeda Says Good Morning With A Nude Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.