Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:02 PM

CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into (617 Views)

My Mum Actually Pushed Me Into Masturbation / 'My Husband Pushed Me Into Adultery; Now I Can't Stop' / She Pushed Me Away From Her During Sex, What Could That Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by vybzkartel: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2016
I had malaria so was under treatment
I never realized that, the drugs and my condition affected my mind, emotions and everything
I proposed love to my coleague at work consequently
And she accepted me
As the malaria is gone, i have realized i never loved her but the malaria made me feel that
We have had sex twice and she is enjoying the relationship'
I dont love her
How do i explain this to her without offending her
She is the type of woman that believes in occultism and i am scared
Please help
Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by prahcetomi(m): 7:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
? ??

Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by Imakeherdrip(m): 7:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
vybzkartel:

I had malaria so was under treatment
I never realized that, the drugs and my condition affected my mind, emotions and everything
I proposed love to my coleague at work consequently
And she accepted me
As the malaria is gone, i have realized i never loved her but the malaria made me feel that
We have had sex twice and she is enjoying the relationship'
I dont love her
How do i explain this to her without offending her
She is the type of woman that believes in occultism and i am scared
Please help
Tell her and wait for her to kill you dazall...
Mr. Linus Mba

1 Like

Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by vybzkartel: 7:26pm On Jul 10, 2016
Imakeherdrip:

Tell her and wait for her to [b]kill you [/b]dazall...
Mr. Linus Mba

shocked
Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by nairalife2013(m): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
First ofall, catch malaria again... alittle additional ailment like typhoid will spurr u up futher to d much needd state of bluntness and more bluntness. Then go all out!!

1 Like

Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by Cutehector(m): 7:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
grin
Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 10, 2016
I'll advice you to keep having malaria.

At least now you have a girlfriend. Malaria gave you enough liver to approach her.

1 Like

Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by osesology(m): 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2016
funny dude
Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by vybzkartel: 9:12pm On Jul 10, 2016
Ioannes:
I'll advice you to keep having malaria.

At least now you have a girlfriend. Malaria gave you enough liver to approach her.

i need serious replies angry
Re: CHAI! See What Malaria Has Pushed Me Into by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
vybzkartel:

i need serious replies angry

grin grin grin

Can't take a joke? Seems the malaria hasn't gone yet tongue

Anyway give the bae a chance in your life. She might be your soulmate.

*modified#

So you had sex with her twice and now you don't love her anymore?

God is watching you fantastically.

(1) (Reply)

Stuck Between Two Ships! / Can Someone Give Me A Ride Am New Here..... / [ Gist ] Ladies, Be Careful! These Are 10 Warning Signs That He Is Immature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.