Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,280 members, 7,811,832 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate (1662 Views)

Why Do Girls Get Angry About "Virginity" - My Personal Experience / Think Twice Before You Follow Him To The Hotel: My Personal Encounter / Undergraduate Dies During Valentine's Day Rough Sex In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:05pm On Jul 10, 2016
I had a first hand experience of erectile dysfunction far back as an undergraduate with a lower level girl. The little luck I had was been in my 2nd semester, final year. If not, the humiliation would've been so frustrating. I had my own fair share of youthful lust while in campus. Note: (this account is not targeted at encouraging other unmarried youths).
Having a good academic performance drew to me lots of attention mostly from the ladies across levels. A temptation that forced me into bowing to the pressure from one of the ladies. I was innocently invited to her place and long story short. We got into action, at first i find it difficult to maintain hard erection, not until after so many moves from her. Then, i finally got ready and went in, just few minutes into action and boom! I was already done (premature expulsion). Her mood was like someone who emptied a plate of white rice before stew could be added. I could feel the great disappointment all over her, just before i know, she asked: are you done?! Speechless and Helplessly, I felt the man in me running out of me. I shamefully left after the failure, bearing in mind even a bigger shame await me, which is how to ever face her and even her click "friends" again in the department till the last days of my graduation. Since we were in the same department, etc. And sure, what happened thereafter could only be imagined. I was only able to move on because the whole thing happened and ended in school.

Now, what would've happened if she was a spouse?
How long would she have endured the insatisfaction?
How long would i have been hiding my face in shame?
These and many more hypothesis brought about the research that gave birth to "I AM A MAN" HERBAL TEA, upon the discovery that unthinkable percentage of men are facing same similar or even worse issues out there in their marriages/relationship. Simply lost in thought, on how to remedy the situation.
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:14pm On Jul 10, 2016
LESSON TO LEARN
The above account, though sad, have continue to be an issue in so many marriages/relationship out there. The women are silently complaining of unsatisfactory sexual life, while most men are ignorant of the effects of sexual incompatibility to their marriage/relationship.

What most men don't know is that the woman's sexual response is likened to the OVEN, which takes gradual process to get fully hot.
While the man's sexual response is likened to BLOWTORCH, that get hot almost immediately. This shows why most men get sexual satisfaction (come) quicker than most women. This is the same reason most men make unknown mistakes.
As a man, you need to keep it hard and last long enough for her to climax. Because when a woman starts noticing you are always unable to satisfy her. She does the following:
* Try to avoid sex with you, in other to kill/reduce her sexual activeness (Note: She might begin self-service to accomplish that).
* She starts cheating on you with other men.
* She finally ends the marriage/relationship.

One may not really need to blame them for any of such actions. How will you feel when the power "light" goes off when you are watching the final match of your favorite football team. You will certainly be forced to use alternative means.
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
ORGASM EFFECT
Having sex is no doubt a necessity for a better, happier and a loving union. But for her to orgasm is an unexplainable experience that places you in her heart of heart. Research reveals that very few women throughout their sexual active life experience orgasm. And that the men who make it happen are always bonded to the woman because of the Oxytocin that is release during the act. It also shown that it takes most women an average of 15 minutes to climax/orgasm during sex.

HOW TO BE THE MAN
To save your marriage/relationship, you need to sexually take her to the moon. A woman may easily forget her past sexual experience(s), but when her ex-boyfriend delivered far better than you. Then, you are in for something, because there is no way She won't flashback and wish for those better pleasurable memories. However, there is no way you can satisfy her if you are experiencing any form of Erectile Dysfunctions (ED) such as:
* Weak Erection
* Premature Ejaculation
* Low Libido, etc

CONTACT IMASTEX HERBAL
Call/WhatsApp us on: +2348053363999
E-mail: Imastex@yahoo.com
For General Counseling on: How to start a date, spice your love life, maintain erectile health, etc
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2016
ABOUT THE HERBAL TEA
"I AM A MAN" Herbal Tea is made purely out of healthy combination of some natural plants,fruits,roots which serves as food or food spices to many persons. The plants,fruits,roots are commonly sold in the market or found within the house as plant. "IMASTEX RESEARCH LAB. & HERBAL THERAPY" only took a step further to identify their nutritional values after extensive research, developing the best form of natural combination with the aim of producing a more active and effective remedy to erectile dysfunction and general erectile health. In other to maintain the naturality of the product, "I AM A MAN" Herbal Tea has:
* NO added chemical(s)
* NO added sweetener(s) of any kind
* And it is equally NOT BITTER in taste (Neutral taste).
The ingredients are hygeinically reduced into powdered form before been packaged in sachets, haven gone through the first preliminary stages of production. The sachet is taken once. It has NO known or recorded side effect. In any case of excess, it is easily passed out from the body as waste.

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: HOW DOES THE PRODUCT WORK?
For persons without ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION (ED)
* Taking a pack 15 to 30 minutes before love making will greatly increase sexual performance.
* It will also help keep one's sexually fit, active and cleanses the erectile system.
* It has no side effect, If after taking the product and there was no love making.
* It serves as supplement.

* Secondly, taking a dose as recommended by the physician will help to permanently treat the following:
--Weak Organ
--Low Libido
--Premature Expulsion
--Low Sperm Count
--Watery Sperm
--Impotency/Infertility

Note: the above will only be made possible by strict adherence to our[b] free medical counseling[/b] online or offline.
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:28pm On Jul 10, 2016
PICTURE DISPLAY OF THE HEAD OF THE RESEARCH TEAM trying to do what he does best by researching more about the hidden values in nature and giving seminar to trainees

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2016
PICTURE DISPLAY OF "I AM A MAN" HERBAL TEA

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:33pm On Jul 10, 2016
USAGE GUIDE
It can be taken with normal temperature water, honey, pap or any other non alcoholic drink. Attached is a picture display of "how to use" with water.

* GET A HALF GLASS OF WATER
* TEAR OUT THE PRODUCT FROM THE SACHET
* EMPTY THE PRODUCT INTO THE HALF GLASS OF WATER
* STIR PROPERLY WITH A SPOON AND DRINK

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
USAGE GUIDE FOR USING PAP (AKAMU)

1. MAKE THE PAP AS YOU NORMALLY MAKE IT
2. TEAR OUT THE PRODUCT FROM THE SACHET
3. TURN IT INTO THE ALREADY MADE PAP
4. YOU CAN ADD LIQUID MILK OR PURE NATURAL HONEY (OPTIONAL). BUT NO SUGAR
5. STIR TOGETHER AND DRINK

NOTE: This method works wonders in SPERM PRODUCTION: QUANTITY and QUALITY to boost fertility. You can equally use water in the absence of PAP (AKAMU).

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
USAGE GUIDE FOR USING MILK OR PURE NATURAL HONEY

1. GET A GLASS CUP
2. TEAR OUT THE PRODUCT FROM THE SACHET
3. EMPTY IT INTO THE GLASS CUP
4. POUR INTO IT LIQUID MILK OR PURE "NATURAL" HONEY (IF USING HONEY, YOU MAY ADD A LITTLE WATER TO EASE DRINKING)
5. STIR TOGETHER AND DRINK

NOTE: Other non alcoholic drinks can be used.

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: HOW MANY QUANTITY DOES ONE NEED TO PERMANENTLY TAKE CARE OF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING ISSUES?
--Weak Organ
--Low Libido
--Premature Expulsion
--Low Sperm Count
--Watery Sperm
--Impotency/Infertility

ANSWER: The needed quantity that guarantees permanent cure varies according to some factors such as: the root causes, duration of the issue, etc. That is why we carry out proper online or offline counseling before dosage prescription. Kindly, message us through any of our channels earlier mentioned

Please Note: Our counseling is strictly under our "RIGHT TO INDIVIDUAL'S PRIVACY POLICY"
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:42pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: HOW MUCH IS THE HERBAL TEA
ANSWER: A sachet is sold for #400 only for those buying with reference to this advert.

QUESTION: I HAVE SEEN THESE USER NAMES: IMASTEXHERBAL, MACINO1 ON NAIRALAND MARKETING THIS SAME PRODUCT.
ANSWER: Yes, you are very correct. Please, feel free to relate with them. They are some of our online sales agent. Only ensure you contact them through our official number or email.

QUESTION: I AM VERY FAR FROM YOUR LOCATION, HOW DO I GET YOUR PRODUCT?
ANSWER: We offer the following options:
* Ask anyone you know that is nearest to us to help you get it
* Make arrangement with any transporter running our location to help you get it. (Just simply notify us and we will meet up the person with the product)
* Place an order through our sale department and we will waybill the product to you latest 35 hours within Nigeria. (Maximum 80 hours across
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: MUST EVERYONE USE THIS PRODUCT TO PREVENT ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION?
ANSWER: Our company is service to humanity driven. That is the reason we are more concerned with providing natural ways to cure and prevent erectile dysfunctions rather than concentrating or profiting from people's health issues. It equally reveals why we take counseling seriously. Generally, Ones daily activities and eating habit are really what you need to put right to ensure and maintain perfect health. In other words, You may not need this Herbal Tea if you are living a healthy life: less stress, regular exercise, good fruits/vegetables/food/sufficient water intake, etc. However, where fruits/vegetables, etc are inadequate or wrongly used. This is where "I AM A MAN" Herbal Tea serve as supplement to completement for the required nutrients needed by the body especially for the maintenace of the erectile health
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:44pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: WHAT ARE YOUR COUNSELING QUESTIONS?
ANSWER: The following are the basic counseling questions:
1. What issue(s) are you experiencing?
2. How long?
3. Are you above or below 40 years of age?
4. Does your job demand too much energy?
5. Do you smoke?
6. Do you drink excessively?
7. Do/where you masturbating?
8. Are you currently under any treatment? If yes, Please specify:
9. Have you used enhancer drugs before?
10. How well do you eat fruits/vegetables?

Note: You may kindly, send just the answers to our official contact for those using online mean. I.e, (1-PE), (2-1year), (3-below), (4-No), (5-Yes), (6-Yes), (7-Yes), (8-No), (9-Yes), (10-not often).
ANY INFORMATION SHARED BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER OUR COUNSELING ARE STRICTLY UNDER THE RIGHT TO INDIVIDUAL'S PRIVACY POLICY
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:45pm On Jul 10, 2016
STILL TO COME: We will be giving lectures on the following as the time progresses:
* What is Erectile Dysfunctions
* Causes of ED
* Identifying early signs and symptoms of ED
* How to naturally prevent any form of ED
* Common fruits/food that can boost sexual performance
* How to naturally delay expulsion during love making
* How to know if she is pretending to be sexually satisfied
* How to make her clamix before you come
* The best sex positions to make her stream your name in enthusiasm
* When to know she has said yes
* And many more, Just keep following us
Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:47pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: MAY WE KNOW SOME OF YOUR OTHER SUBSIDIARIES?
ANSWER: Yes, You may. "IMASTEX" is the brand name to all our chains of companies and businesses.
At IMASTEX LANGUAGE CENTRE. We offer the following:
* Flexible and intensive french classes for the purpose of traveling, business and personal knowledge.
* We can professionally translate any document from: English to French and French to English.
* We can tutor Students, Co-operate Organisations, Private Individuals, etc

We are into Agro-business (majorly on snailery). Kindly contact us At IMASTEX FARMS for the following:
* Snail Farm Start-Up
* Special Breeds For Your Snail Farm
* Snail Calcuim Supplement
* Regular Supply of Any Quantity of Snail "Processed and Unprocessed" For Hotels, Functios, Export, Home Use, etc
* General Counseling

And others of our online businesses.

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by IMASTEX: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
QUESTION: HOW DO I KNOW IT IS REALLY EFFECTIVE?

ANSWER: The best way to know is by practical experience. Though, for the purpose of clearing any doubt about the efficacy. We have decided to post this randomly screen grabbed testimonies/feedbacks from users.

Picture 1: This is a testimony of a user of the Herbal Tea. He shared this comment on one of our numerous threads on Nairaland. This was made possible after reaching an agreement with us, that if the Herbal Tea is really effective, he will come open to share it. And we in return promise him one extra sachet if he does that.

Picture 2: He voluntarily shared this post on the same thread after the herbal tea saved his marriage from uncertainties due to sexual incompatibility, according to him.

Picture 3: This is a chat from our WhatsApp. After our free online counseling, we prescribed a certain dosage peculiar to his case. Instead, he bought some few sachets probably as a trail. The efficacy obviously exceeded his expectations. Now his questions is weather the prescribed dosage is for permanency.

Picture 4: This is an SMS conversation. We had to ensure we hear from him. Because we don't joke with feedbacks and counseling, it has a long way of helping us with product appraisal and the concern for positive result. He finally messaged us with positive/expected result that our product is known for.

Please note:
* We don't disclose the identity of our patients/clients because we maintain the company's policy on "right to individual's privacy"

* You may check the time and date for authenticity. You may also visit: www.nairaland.com/2852801/top-secret-make-stick-love/1 to see a few testimonies, positive criticism from the users and negative criticism from those that haven't even used it.

* People are very shy to post testimonies, feedbacks in the open, obviously because of the sensitivity of the issue. A user of the Herbal Tea did this: after promising to testify on our thread upon when his premature expulsion issue will be totally over. After getting the desired result, he later WhatsApp us in appreciate, though apologizing that he can't publicly post feedback on Nairaland because of his wife, friends, etc. that knows his user name.

* We only decided to share this few randomly pick evidence to prove our point. We equally don't want to flaw this thread with too many of that. However, if you need more feedback, kindly WhatsApp us through our official line.

* Numerous voice calls and offline feedback is still not included.

Re: Sexual Disaster: My Personal Encounter As An Undergraduate by sheunfemix: 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2016
Do you know you can make $500 monthly and withdraw it in your bank account?

I used to be very sceptical about people who claim you can make money online working from home until I saw my friends account.

This may sound a little ridiculous and unbelievable but...

I just earned my first $8 by referring 2 people to my website this week.

I have friends who make over $100 - $500 monthly with their smartphone.

It is REAL! I am a proof.

Just take a look at how you too can benefit from this simple business

Click here>>>

www.my4cornersteam.com

Femi Iyanda
07035067939 (whatsapp)
femiyanda@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Seeks For A Husband With A Massive Joystick / Must Read: Birthday Sex 18+… Part 3 / Competition For Most Romantic Couple In Romance Section

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.