Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,903 members, 7,814,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:47 AM

Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love (12665 Views)

Fvuck It! I'll Just Stick To Olosho. / Ladies, Why You Shud Never Stick To One D!kc All Your Life (picture) / How Do I Make Her My Wife Despite The Difference In Religion? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 11:38pm On Feb 06, 2016
Ifakiland:
hope its not ordinary grinded dried unripe plantain u package dey sell.?

No Sir, In fact the product is a good combination of those plant/fruit you may be ignorant of its nutritional values, yet there are all around you, either as fruit, flower, grass, etc. We only research deep enough to identify them, the best way to give it a good combinations in the right quantity and quality towards solving a giving problem. You may want to read: www.nairaland.com/2911017/natural-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculationn

The challenges of most Nigerians is that we are often phobia to research. And without research nothing new can be discovered. While we seat to gaze at our nature here. Some foreigners (Indians, etc) are coming in to explore them nearly free of charge, export the plants, package it and later importing it back to Africa making unimaginable profit.

Why will I leave the orange, pineapple, cashew, etc at my back yard/market that has all the 100% natural nutrients, for one so called carbonated/sugar drink "juice".
Some of my forefathers married a new wife even in their eighty's, this is because they were consuming natural things.

Even the "grinded unripe plantain" you talked about is consumable. A good source of food, especially for those with Diabetes. You see, nothing created by God is useless. Our problem still remains hesitation to research/discovery.
Nature is life.

Thanks for your contribution.

1 Like

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 11:59pm On Feb 06, 2016
papaking1:
Thumbs up! the product over delivered! i go tell you the story when we see.
In short i nearly got into trouble cos junior nor gree wan rest even after three rounds, my wife kokuma comot go sleep the children room

Laugh. . .Please, take it easy on her oh. The product was formulated for quality sex to help ensure better bonding by sexually satisfying her. "Not to give her over dose or sexually intimidate her oh" Laugh! We are pleased with this joyful news.
We really appreciate you keeping to your words by this open testimonies here. We equally expect other users to do same, because that was why Nairalanders are been sold to at distributor's price. The hesitation of our numerous clients to openly testify here was almost giving us consideration to lift that price preference.
Please, keep adhering to our counseling for better sexual health. Thanks
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:02am On Feb 07, 2016
akuracy:
how much is the herb ?
#400 a sachet. Thanks
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 10:21am On Feb 07, 2016
macino1:

#400 a sachet. Thanks
okay, which side you dey for Lagos ?
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 10:38am On Feb 07, 2016
Royle2014:

Plant root is not a chemical nd neither is plant leaf... In fact various parts of a plant contain the same types of alkaloids etc etc which are the active components of this ur powdered drug preparation... So until ya'll do a bioassay of this product nd quote the correct constituents in percentage w/w then dis product is just an avenue of riding gullible Nigerians off their hard earned cash... I don talk my own
Your criticism is well understood but will be more appreciated if you take it to the western country. Before the existence of bioassay, our great fathers used herb, leaves, roots and seeds to cure illness and ailment and it was effective until the white men came to deceive us into believing the our trado-assay is useless. The only gullible person I see here is someone who thinks his own origin is inferior to the the western own. This is the same reason the white duped Dr Abalaka who invented the drug that cures HIV because he didn't understand what bioassay is when there is all evidence that the drug is potent in bringing a war against the virus. Do not bring down the idea of this productive discovery.

3 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Royle2014(m): 1:51pm On Feb 07, 2016
akuracy:

Your criticism is well understood but will be more appreciated if you take it to the western country. Before the existence of bioassay, our great fathers used herb, leaves, roots and seeds to cure illness and ailment and it was effective until the white men came to deceive us into believing the our trado-assay is useless. The only gullible person I see here is someone who thinks his own origin is inferior to the the western own. This is the same reason the white duped Dr Abalaka who invented the drug that cures HIV because he didn't understand what bioassay his when there is all evidence that the drug is potent in bringing a war against the virus. Do not bring down the idea of this productive discovery.
I'm glad u recognize my point of view... I don't doubt the potency of natural products (complementary and alternative medicine). My thoughts however is that if these products are as effective as u nd others have testified them to be, then do the necessary nd recommended assays to get approval from FDA, Nafdac etc so as to help spread the marketability of ur product nd also standardize its genuineness...this would benefit ur product as more patients/ customers would know about it
In a nutshell, what is worth doing is worth doing well... Its because this country's drug laws are not as effective as in other countries...else u would need to do extensive research nd assays to certify ir product safe for consumption. In all, I commend ur efforts for developing the product (if its really effective). Just do d needful and let ur product stand out from those other fake products that abound. Peace
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by akuracy(m): 9:41pm On Feb 07, 2016
Royle2014:

I'm glad u recognize my point of view... I don't doubt the potency of natural products (complementary and alternative medicine). My thoughts however is that if these products are as effective as u nd others have testified them to be, then do the necessary nd recommended assays to get approval from FDA, Nafdac etc so as to help spread the marketability of ur product nd also standardize its genuineness...this would benefit ur product as more patients/ customers would know about it
In a nutshell, what is worth doing is worth doing well... Its because this country's drug laws are not as effective as in other countries...else u would need to do extensive research nd assays to certify ir product safe for consumption. In all, I commend ur efforts for developing the product (if its really effective). Just do d needful and let ur product stand out from those other fake products that abound. Peace
I am glad you now made your point known in an encouraging tone. The op will surely see this and understands the potency of your advice. Whatever you smoked that gave you the inspiration for the latter advice is a very good one bro. please give me small smoke nah. Lol. Bless you brother. You will live long.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:17pm On Feb 07, 2016
akuracy:

okay, which side you dey for Lagos ?

We have agent at Ikeja, Lagos. We equally offer waybill services to your preferred location. Thanks for your contributions.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:21pm On Feb 07, 2016
akuracy:

Your criticism is well understood but will be more appreciated if you take it to the western country. Before the existence of bioassay, our great fathers used herb, leaves, roots and seeds to cure illness and ailment and it was effective until the white men came to deceive us into believing the our trado-assay is useless. The only gullible person I see here is someone who thinks his own origin is inferior to the the western own. This is the same reason the white duped Dr Abalaka who invented the drug that cures HIV because he didn't understand what bioassay is when there is all evidence that the drug is potent in bringing a war against the virus. Do not bring down the idea of this productive discovery.

You said it all. Seriously, It can't be said better.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:49pm On Feb 07, 2016
Royle2014:

Now you sound more positively minded in your criticism. We are not relenting on doing the needful to ensure our product get the needed recognition by the bodies that be. And to equally bring it up to world standard for better competition of quality with other products around the world. We will surely get there.
Nevertheless, about the regulators of drug in Nigeria. Well, "we will like to reserve our comment". Because, you won't understand.
We highly appreciate your contributions. Of course it will help us to develop, grow and to render better products and services to all.
Thanks.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 9:02pm On Feb 12, 2016
Delivering lectures at a seminar to trainees

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by OneManLegion(m): 9:50pm On Feb 12, 2016
macino1:

We appreciate your criticism. Your aim may be out of concern for health and safety of humanity and the value for money. Evidently, that is what we stand for at IMASTEX HERBAL.

Nevertheless, that will stated "plant" simply means it could be a combination of different plant's: roots, seeds, leaves, etc. And that the percentage stated could equally be "QUANTITATIVE".

You may have your general perception about roots & herbs. But Please, it shouldn't be extended to others. Especially, when you haven't even used the product. The efficacy of our product has kept us in business. We equally have endless testimonies to that effect. Just that people are too shy to make the testimonies public. The more reason no users of our products & services have come here to condemn it. And we can't equally post their WhatsApp messages here, because of the respect for individual privacy.

Finally, Our research is to maximize what nature has to offer because in it lies the natural free solutions to man's problem (nature is life).

Example, you may not even know the health benefits of the following fruits.
Bitter Kola: has Antibiotic, etc
Pawpaw: Helps digestion, etc
Bitter leaf: Relief stomach upset, etc
water melon, carrot: Can be used to lighten skin colour, etc
The list is endless. So, why go for chemical combinations with avert side effect? When nature can freely offer you a better result without side effects. Read more on fruits & its benefits: www.nairaland.com/2911017/natural-permanent-cure-premature-ejaculationn
My foreparents knows all these, that is why they lived healthily above 100 years using roots and herbs to achieve that.

Well, to know about the exact active ingredients and others. Please, contact us on how to be part of our regular Seminal. Thanks for your contributions.

Can I get your product in Ilorin? If yes, where?
If I'll have to order it online, how do I do that and how much does it cost?
Thanks.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by firstking01(m): 10:01pm On Feb 12, 2016
And everythng is centered on sexundecided, that's the more reason i wnt believe it
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by OneManLegion(m): 10:45pm On Feb 12, 2016
firstking01:
And everythng is centered on sexundecided, that's the more reason i wnt believe it
Your mates no dey here.
Oya, go back outside and continue playing with sand with your mates.

2 Likes

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

WALNUT: The black ball-like nut may be easily commonize by many. Nevertheless, it doesn't in anyway reduce the enormous health benefits derive from eating it. Such as:
* Containing properties that fight against cancer
* Ensures heart health
* Rare & powerful antioxidants
* Weight control
* Improve reproductive health in men: Sperm quality, sexual performance, etc
The stem, rood, leaf are not equally left out. Read more:
articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/05/19/7-walnuts-benefits.aspx

NOW YOU KNOW.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:57pm On Feb 14, 2016
The screen shot will better make you to understand the reason why we always suggest you go natural.
The write up made front page today. You can read more: www.nairaland.com/2932258/10-healthy-foods-actually-not

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Donshegxy10(m): 7:10am On Feb 15, 2016
How much does it cost to waybill the product to me in shomolu/ bariga area of lagos.
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 9:29pm On Feb 15, 2016
Donshegxy10:
How much does it cost to waybill the product to me in shomolu/ bariga area of lagos.

Oh. You were the one that later called earlier. We stick with the arrangement on phone then. Thanks!
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:11pm On Feb 17, 2016
The question of how do I get the product shouldn't be a problem. Even as we are working hard to have an outlet all around. But for the main time, You can always find confidence in us by placing an order for waybill regardless how far your location is.

THE FOLLOWING IS A PICTURE EVIDENCE OF US POSTING OUR PRODUCT TO A CIENT
PICTURE 1: We are about entering a Transport Company
PICTURE 2: We are about to put up the product for waybill to a client
PICTURE 3: Waybill payment receipt. Please note the area marked "CONFIDENTIAL" is intensionally to maintain our client's privacy policy.

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 4:23pm On Mar 12, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

PEANUTS: Contain a trove the amino acid L-arginine, which is one of the building blocks of nitric oxide, that gas which aids ERECTIONNS. They also help reduce cholesterol levels. The less cholesterol you have in your system, the easier it is for blood to circulate throughout your body and down to your penis, which can help you maintain a firmer Erectionn longer.

NOW YOU KNOW.

IMASTEX HERBAL CENTRE is wishing you a healthy weekend.

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 9:56pm On Mar 13, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

AVOCADO: The Aztecs referred to it as testicles because of their scrotum-like appearance. The green fruit is rich in potassium, vitamin B6 and vitamin E, nutrients that have been associated with increased LIBIDO. Plus, Avocados' good mono-unsaturated fats protect your heart and boost circulation, while their abundant minerals and carotenoids supply energy and stamina.

NOW YOU KNOW

Follow us for more free tips on how to maintain a perfect erectile health.

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:08am On Mar 26, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

TOMATOES: Double down on the marinara to protect your manhood. Men who eat over 10 servings of tomatoes each week have an 18 percent lower risk of developing prostate cancer — the result of lycopene, an antioxidant which fights off toxins that can cause DNA and cell damage — a study in the journal Cancer Epidemiology, Biomarkers and Prevention found. A previous study found the garden vegetable could also improve sperm morphology (shape); men with the highest tomato intake contributed to between 8 and 10 percent more ‘normal’ sperm.

NOW YOU KNOW

Follow us for more free tips on how to maintain a perfect erectile health

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 12:13am On Mar 27, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

GINGER: is another food that can improve your sex life by aiding blood flow and improving artery health. According to a study in the International Journal of Cardiology, consuming a mere teaspoon of the stuff a few times a week is all you need to reap the heart-healthy benefits. The spice has also been shown to boost levels of testosterone and sperm viability. So go ahead and spice your food with ginger for a better erectile health.

NOW YOU KNOW

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

POTATOES: whether they’re the white or the sweet variety are a great source of potassium. This nutrient boosts circulation, which keeps blood flowing where it needs to go and boosts your bedroom pleasure. (It also counteracts salt-related bloating, so you’ll look better naked too.)

NOW YOU KNOW

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:31am On Apr 30, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

CARROT:
A study published in the journal Fertility and Sterility that
analyzed the effect of various fruit and vegetables on
sperm quality discovered carrots had the best all-round
results on sperm count and motility — a term used to
describe the ability of sperm to swim towards an egg.
Men who ate the most carrots saw improved sperm
performance by 6.5 to 8 percent. The Harvard
researchers attribute the boost to carotenoids, powerful
antioxidative compounds in carrots that help the body
make vitamin A.

NOW YOU KNOW

Follow us for more tips

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by Adasun(m): 10:55am On Apr 30, 2016
Sept20:
These relationship tricks sha... undecided
e get as e becheesy
Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 1:08pm On Apr 30, 2016
Adasun:
e get as e becheesy
Thanks for your comment and contribution.
No offence intended.

One funny thing about life/people. Some people (Researcher) will think of what is not and ask why not. While others will finally see their achievement and ask how come (doubting possibility).
The below Photoshop is the message of one of the numerous persons benefiting from our herbal tea. And even ordering for friends and love ones. I guess no one will have the mind to order for friends if he has no convincing result from his own personal experience.
Note: For the purpose of maintaining the company's policy on the right to individuals privacy. We have hidden some informations: Phone number, name or any form of identity. Thanks

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 10:41pm On May 01, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

GARLIC:
According to historians, ancient Egyptians used garlic to boost their stamina. While they didn’t have modern-day science to confirm that it actually worked, they were most certainly onto something. Researchers have confirmed that consuming the plant helps stop the formation of new fatty deposits, called nanoplaques, inside arterial walls. Yup, that includes the arteries leading to your penis, too. Keep your heart healthy and
your erections strong by adding the kitchen staple to your
weekly dishes.

NOW YOU KNOW

Follow the thread for more tips on erectile health.

Re: Top Secret To Make Her Stick To You In Love by macino1(m): 3:52am On May 07, 2016
DO YOU KNOW THAT:

BANANAS: are one of the most widely consumed fruits in the world for good reason.
The curved yellow fruit packs a big nutritional punch,
wrapped in its own convenient packaging. Here are some of what it can help to do in your body system when consumed:
1. Eating bananas will help prevent kidney cancer, protects the eyes against macular degeneration and builds strong bones by increasing calcium absorption.
2. Help to boost sperm quantity and also enhance your sexual performance.
3. Bananas make you smarter and help with learning by making you more alert. Eat a banana before an exam to benefit from the high levels of potassium.
4. Bananas are high in antioxidants, providing protection from free radicals and chronic disease.
5. Eating a banana between meals helps stabilize blood sugar and reduce nausea from morning sickness.
6. Rub a bug bite or hives with the inside of the banana peel to relieve itching and irritation.
7. Control blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating a banana.
8. Eating a banana can lower the body temperature and cool you during a fever or on a hot day.
9. The natural mood-enhancer tryptophan helps to relieve Seasonal Affective Disorder (SAD).
10. Quitting smoking? Bananas contain high levels of B-vitamins as well as potassium and magnesium to speed recovery from the effects of withdrawal. etc

NOW YOU KNOW

Follow us for more tips

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omg See What This Lagos Boy Is Doing To This Nine Girls on bed Unbelievable / What Would You Want To Have As A Gift This Valentine? / The Body On This Girl Will Leave You Breathless[photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.