Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:16 PM

9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals (598 Views)

Guys Come In And Tell Hw U Cope With Gals Initial Gra Gra / "She Is Mine Based On Logistics" Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Couple / Guys Pls Stop Making This Mistake With Gals. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jul 10, 2016
9ja boys based on communication with gal
*the talkative boy
>the funny ones
> the clown
>smart funny ones
* the nice guys
* the bad ass guys
*the quiet guys
THE TALKATIVE: this specie of guys can talk eh, they are usually the bold boys. The usually brag about themselves every time , everywhere , we usually feel their presence. The light up everywhere, they usually attract gals at frist, but with time their attraction goes down the lane
Most of taltive can be very funny at times, that they can make a girl laugh all day
And most of them end up being a clown
Sometimes when most of them do silly things just to make a girl laugh, the lose their self worth
Because I have come to notice that gals love men with pride with a little aggressiveness
They are also the smart funny guys infact they should be title players, they know what they want and know where they are heading too
They know when to be serious and also funny, gals can be soomuch attracted to them
They know how to slowly chips in what they want from a lady
They are usually have their way with ladies because most ladies just become so comfortable with them and they are known for inducing or changing the temperate of a gal
Advice: if you are a talkative please be a funny smart guy
THE NICE GUYS TALKERS: it portray in their character and also in the way of their expression
When they speak to a lady, they speak to her nicely
Many lady can just melt because of their proper use of nice words.
Also most naija gal can also dislike nice talkers
Here some reasons so women melt for nice talkers
· If she is already attracted to you
· If you are cute and hot
· If you have money , fame ,power etc
· If she just a teen and have not have any heartbreak
· If she watches too much Philippine or telemundo movies or even believe in Barbie fairytales
The badass guys talker: why I call then bad ass because they can be usually been a thorn in an ass. They can be extremely bold and walk to any gal and tell her anything, they can be very very naughty , most of them purely speaks in sexual tone when talking to a girl
They can be called pervert as some gals will call them
But a badass guy that mixes humor and his bad talks usually get laid than sooner
Most gals trust them so much that they do open so much to them on issues concerning sex
The quiet guys: mostly refer to as introvert , but most gals can get attracted to this girls
Some of them are so mysterious and unpredictable and men trust gals love those characterizes . they talk little and most of them wen they talk , a gal will surely believe him, they can be very active listeners tho.
Now look at what some guys do, they try to identify what type of gal she is ,so they turn which communicator means they will use
Immediately to capture her attraction
And each way guys communicate can be a step by step process for a good guys who knows how to capture a gal mine…………………………………………………….
So how do you talk or communicate with the opposite sex (for guys)……..
how does your partner communicate with you(for babes)
SOURCE:
http://chizznews..com.ng/2016/07/9ja-boys-based-on-communication-with.html
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 10, 2016
THE NICE GUYS TALKERS
wink
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Taiyescott(m): 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
why do i see sandoski on every thread this days undecided

Bros na Buhari cos em.......gringrin

Bt wait oo...wetin happen

gringrin
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
wettin, you no dey sleep ?

I no dey sleep, you no know say I dey duty work for NL...

How you take know say I no dey sleep because na Witch dey sabi em fellow witch..gringrin

Na me and you no dey sleep oooowink
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 10, 2016
Re: 9ja Boys Based On Communication With Gals by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 10, 2016
DJHANDSOME:
WE DEY watch you grin

I dey watch you ...wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check This Out... }pics}lol / Serious Advice Needed Here / TO THE SINGLES: Which Would You Prefer, A Public Or Private Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.