Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? (4318 Views)

What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus? / Why You Should Stop Abbreviating In Jesus Name As IJN / Why Don’t Jehovah’s Witnesses Celebrate Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Scholar8200(m): 5:55pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

And U Call Yourself A Scholar Yet U Don't Know How The New Testament Was Compiled?? Its A Big Shame On You!!
cheesy [size=15pt]Interesting how quick you are to attack the person rather than the issues raised?[/size]
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Scholar8200(m): 6:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:
[size=16pt]Now The Christians Are Trying To Interpret The Jewish Bibe For The Jews!!!!![/size]
Why not? You sound bitter? Hope nothing?
Any way, hear a Jew who was also a high ranking pharisee:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:25

This was the consequence of this action of theirs described by the prophets and alluded to by Jesus:

for this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Matthew 13:15
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
cheesy [size=15pt]Interesting how quick you are to attack the person rather than the issues raised?[/size]
What Issue Did U Raise?? Did U know The Book Of Revelation Took The Last Hour B4 The Catholic Decided To Add It To The New Testament?? Apocalypse of Peter Would Be What U Will Be Reading Now!! Do More Research Bro Scholar My Foot
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 6:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

What Issue Did U Raise?? Did U know The Book Of Revelation Took The Last Hour B4 The Catholic Decided To Add It To The New Testament?? Apocalypse of Peter Would Be What U Will Be Reading Now!! Do More Research Bro Scholar My Foot

What is the exact point you are trying to pass across on this thread, what is your standpoint, what do you want us to believe of you, what is your message?
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 13, 2016
Scholar8200:

That time will come when these and other will be fulfilled but not before the antichrist has wrecked his havoc in Israel. Besides, before the antichrist, the Messiah will come and will be killed:

The prince that comes after (not before) the Messiah is the antichrist.

Were Is This Fool Getting His Theory From!! Oh I see The Weed Ain't Worn Out Yet
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

What is the exact point you are trying to pass across on this thread, what is your standpoint, what do you want us to believe of you, what is your message?
[size=22pt]CHRISTIANS ARE LIARS[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Scholar8200(m): 6:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

cheesy
Well, that apocalypse is another contraption of somebody's assumption of what Heaven is, no correlation with what we find in either the OT and NT, neither correlation with Jesus' description of hell in the story of Lazarus and Rich man.

Revelations agrees with many OT prophesies hence it is in order. Besides, you appear to know almost NOTHING outside the catholic church's version of christianity and church history!!!
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Scholar8200(m): 6:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Opinion of 1 man out of over 7 billion!!! Never mind, its his entitlement anyway.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Scholar8200(m): 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Were Is This Fool Getting His Theory From!! Oh I see The Weed Ain't Worn Out Yet
cheesy My, my , my, keep 'em coming!
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 6:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

And the Bible also, is it a lie?
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
Why not? You sound bitter? Hope nothing?
Any way, hear a Jew who was also a high ranking pharisee:

For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits; that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles be come in.
Romans 11:25

This was the consequence of this action of theirs described by the prophets and alluded to by Jesus:

for this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.
Matthew 13:15

Talking About Cheery Picking And Not Addressing The Issue Here Hypocrisy In The Highest
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

And the Bible also, is it a lie?
[size=15pt]And Who Compiled The Bible(New Testament)?? God??[/size]
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 13, 2016
Scholar8200:
cheesy
Well, that apocalypse is another contraption of somebody's assumption of what Heaven is, no correlation with what we find in either the OT and NT, neither correlation with Jesus' description of hell in the story of Lazarus and Rich man.

Revelations agrees with many OT prophesies hence it is in order. Besides, you appear to know almost NOTHING outside the catholic church's version of christianity and church history!!!
[size=15pt]Dancing In Ignorance Should I Increase The Volume For U??[/size]
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=15pt]And Who Compiled The Bible(New Testament)?? God??[/size]

Is the Bible true or not?
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

Is the Bible true or not?
How Can Something That Contradict Itself A Million Times B True??
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 6:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

Is the Bible true or not? angry
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

Is the Bible true or not? angry
[size=33pt]It is Not!![/size]

Now Answer My Own Question!!

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 9:43pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

[size=33pt]It is Not!![/size]

For someone who has shown a very good grasp of the prophecies, who has refused to answer my question on who are the true Hebrews/Jews of the Bible, the only conclusion that can be reached of you is that you are of satan the devil grin, and your purpose here is to draw as many as will heed to you to the perdition that is your irredeemable inviolable destiny.

Be rest assured that your goats will listen to you, but the sheep of God will obey the voice of the Master.

You understand the prophecies so well yet you say the book is contradictory? Prophecies that the dead do not understand is plain to you? Guy you are one with satan jare cheesy wink

The LORD rebukes you! angry
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

For someone who has shown a very good grasp of the prophecies, who has refused to answer my question on who are the true Hebrews/Jews of the Bible, the only conclusion that can be reached of you is that you are of satan the devil grin, and your purpose here is to draw as many as will heed to you to the perdition that is your irredeemable inviolable destiny.

Be rest assured that your goats will listen to you, but the sheep of God will obey the voice of the Master.

You understand the prophecies so well yet you say the book is contradictory? Prophecies that the dead do not understand is plain to you? Guy you are one with satan jare cheesy wink

The LORD rebukes you! angry

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 10:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

For someone who appears to have an understanding of the prophecies, your insistence on contradictions in the Bible is stup.id.

Perhaps you can share one or two of the contradictions and prove your stupidity further.

And while you are busy searching for the contradictions that will strenghten conviction that you are of satan the devil, answer my gaddem question, WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE? angry
Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

For someone who appears to have an understanding of the prophecies, your insistence on contradictions in the Bible is stup.id.

Perhaps you can share one or two of the contradictions and prove your stupidity further.

And while you are busy searching for the contradictions that will strenghten conviction that you are of satan the devil, answer my gaddem question, WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE? angry

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2016

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
MrPresident1:

WHO ARE THE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE? angry
How Old Are U Self U Keep Asking This Stupid Question Even A Kid Knows The Answer And So I Would Not Answer U..

Re: Why Don’t Jews Believe In Jesus? by MrPresident1: 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lilbrown007:

How Old Are U Self U Keep Asking This Stupid Question Even A Kid Knows The Answer And So I Would Not Answer U..

Hahahaha!! Checkmate cheesy

You understand the prophecies, you have shown you do, SHOW US WHO ACCORDING TO THE PROPHECIES ARE THE TRUE ISRAELITES OF THE BIBLE!!!

I do not want the answer from any kid, I want it from the horse's cheesy mouth grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Women Not Ordained Priests In Roman Catholic And Anglican Churches? / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / My Problem With Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.