Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead (2030 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Haa Ladies Stop Giving Him Mouth Action (see Picture) / Ladies: Stop Saying You Were Used And Dumped (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 2:54am On Jul 11, 2016
The dignity and pride of a lady lies in her virginity, although ladies of this century have seem to put aside the importance of remaining pure, which has been part of the African culture for years.

But am not here to blabber about how undignified and shameless our ladies are becoming nowadays am here to offer a word of advise to those who still tie a cloth around their legs and wait for the right man to untie that cloth.

Men want sex (though not all) they crave for it and ladies are now ever ready to give if he is ready to work for it. What ladies don't know is that they have an emotional attachment to sex, while men don't, which increases the chance of him cheating on you, if you let him sleep with you before marriage.

Now those ladies who still use this words..
I want to keep it (that is sex) for my husband.... in the days before this would show you are responsible and have dignity, but nowadays it just shows that you have a weak spirit which one thing men are ready to take advantage of..

Rather than saying this, it would be more better if you say you want to have your first experience on your wedding night. This makes it sound like you have a mind of your own and you are going after a great experience rather than sounding as if you are trying to lock the man away from his treasure because of a thousand year old culture.....

Men respect women's decisions when it comes from what they believe in and strongly want... but when it sounds like you are following what your mother taught you, they will see a way to manipulate you.....

Stay Healthy Stay Wise

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 5:29am On Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for this. I really needed this
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 11, 2016
Thanks for this. The best justification for keeping virginity.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by jamalnation(m): 5:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Summary abeg.. E too long
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 6:18am On Jul 11, 2016
My dignity and pride lies in my self esteem and sticking to my values, not in my virginity.

How ridiculous.

Men want to fuk everything that walks and then demand a virgin for marriage. So where are all these virgins coming from?

Maybe if men want a virgin, they should be a virgin as well. Stupid post imo.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Julietcutie(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
nice one
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 11, 2016
nansense undecided
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by bussicutie(f): 9:27am On Jul 11, 2016
Who virgin don epp undecided
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by unapapadeycraze: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Ladies, click like if you are a virgin, click share if you are a non virgin.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:
My dignity and pride lies in my self esteem and sticking to my values, not in my virginity.

How ridiculous.

Men want to fuk everything that walks and then demand a virgin for marriage. So where are all these virgins coming from?

So u r not proud to be a virgin?
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 9:42am On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
So u r not proud to be a virgin?

I'm not a virgin. And my pride isn't tied to my number of sexual partners, because I'm a woman not an object.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not a virgin. And my pride isn't tied to my number of sexual partners, because I'm a woman not an object.
Ok. Hope u r married
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 10:17am On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ok. Hope u r married

No. What has that got to do with sex?
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

No. What has that got to do with sex?
Ha! So ur not married and u r proud to tell pple u've had sex. Hmmm.. Ok o.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by mizzbouqui(f): 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Abeg who viginity epp? Viginity can be categorized as one of women's pride but as for me it doesn't guarantee a good and a respectful spouse, some men doesnt care about the V status, there are so many things other than viginity that earns respect from ones man, for ladies who still have thier virginity intact good luck to you but dont count on it to fetch you roses in marriage.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 12:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Ha! So ur not married and u r proud to tell pple u've had sex. Hmmm.. Ok o.

Yes. I have no problem with it. I don't see why I should. I'm more than a sexual vessel. Sex doesn't define me.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 12:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

How ridiculous.

Being a virgin means abstinence, abstinence means depriving yourself of the greatest pleasure in the world (sexual pleasure).... It takes a strong lady to stand up for what its right no matter how much pleasure it gives.......

This is just one thing a keeping her virginity tells about a lady
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 12:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
mizzbouqui:
Abeg who viginity epp? Viginity can be categorized as one of women's pride but as for me it doesn't guarantee a good and a respectful spouse, some men doesnt care about the V status, there are so many things other than viginity that earns respect from ones man, for ladies who still have thier virginity intact good luck to you but dont count on it to fetch you roses in marriage.

There are so many things and being a virgin is just one of them.... it cant not guarantee a good and respectful spouse alone..... But when you add it with other qualities it makes the responsible spouse
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

Yes. I have no problem with it. I don't see why I should. I'm more than a sexual vessel. Sex doesn't define me.
Hmm.. I like confident girls like u sha.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:

Being a virgin means abstinence, abstinence means depriving yourself of the greatest pleasure in the world (sexual pleasure).... It takes a strong lady to stand up for what its right no matter how much pleasure it gives.......

This is just one thing a keeping her virginity tells about a lady

How can you be depriving yourself if you don't even know what it's like?

Virgins have no idea how good sex is because they never did it.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Festivalofholi:
Hmm.. I like confident girls like u sha.

Thanks. I like me too smiley
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by LuveU2(f): 12:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Only virgin men deserve virgins. If you are male non-virgin and ur opinion is not different from the Op's you deserve to be jailed.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by mizzbouqui(f): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:

There are so many things and being a virgin is just one of them.... it cant not guarantee a good and respectful spouse alone..... But when you add it with other qualities it makes the responsible spouse
Issorite
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by chigoizie7(m): 1:52pm On Jul 11, 2016
What is all these virgin this, virgin that and that shít about?

To me, I don't see virginity as any form of dignity.

I have had encounter with 2 different virgins and I don't wish for that ever again.

The fact that u have many body counts doesn't matter to me.

Just like me,(b4 now) I don't go into relationships to waste anyone's time neither did I go in just to have sex,deceive u and leave. 80% of my relationships was on good intentions, I went it hoping that it will last but things didn't actually work out as planned and the fact that I have had sex with her during this time never made any of us cheap of some sort of bad people.

This^ is exactly how many girls end up having many sex escapades with different men. It doesn't make them whores or cheap.

Except lately when whoever I want to fúck, I make my intentions known, u will be surprised to know that so many ladies just want to have sex without any string attached too, I don't see them as cheap girls, I see them as girls doing what makes them happy.

We should not always do what the society wants us to do @ our detriments.

What am I saying? It doesn't mean that all virgins are good or the best, the same way it doesn't make non virgins bad or worst.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 3:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

How can you be depriving yourself if you don't even know what it's like?

Virgins have no idea how good sex is because they never did it.

people like you would tell virigins how good sex is.... what they hear and the importance culture has attribute to sex and what is on the net would educate this woman of the pleasure that lie in sex.

Secondly, we all have sexual urges, and do you remember that feeling of when you are so pressed and when you finally ease yourself you feel some great ease... Thats how sexual urges feel when you hold them in, so you know that when you act on that urge the feeling that awaits would be highly pleasurable... so in other sense you dont have to have sex first before you know what it holds....

I hate quoting you as foolinlove...

Change this moniker... or drop your real name in your reply
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 3:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:

people like you would tell virigins how good sex is.... what they hear and the importance culture has attribute to sex and what is on the net would educate this woman of the pleasure that lie in sex.

Secondly, we all have sexual urges, and do you remember that feeling of when you are so pressed and when you finally ease yourself you feel some great ease... Thats how sexual urges feel when you hold them in, so you know that when you act on that urge the feeling that awaits would be highly pleasurable... so in other sense you dont have to have sex first before you know what it holds....

I hate quoting you as foolinlove...

Change this moniker... or drop your real name in your reply

I don't know how to change my moniker.

Yes you can feel pleasure, relief, but when that's over... you realise you can do without. How can you crave sex if you've never done it before?

I don't crave sex. Especially with a person I don't know or love. Love drives me to sex, not the actual act of "getting off".

Some people don't find sex that big of a deal. I know I don't. I'd prefer a good meal honestly. So I should starve myself until marriage? Sex is overrated imo.

It just doesn't make sense.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 3:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

I have had encounter with 2 different virgins and I don't wish for that ever again.

Just like me,(b4 now) I don't go into relationships to waste anyone's time neither did I go in just to have sex,deceive u and leave. 80% of my relationships was on good intentions, I went it hoping that it will last but things didn't actually work out as planned and the fact that I have had sex with her during this time never made any of us cheap of some sort of bad people.

This^ is exactly how many girls end up having many sex escapades with different men. It doesn't make them whores or cheap.

Except lately when whoever I want to fúck, I make my intentions known, u will be surprised to know that so many ladies just want to have sex without any string attached too, I don't see them as cheap girls, I see them as girls doing what makes them happy.

What am I saying? It doesn't mean that all virgins are good or the best, the same way it doesn't make non virgins bad or worst.

You said
u will be surprised to know that so many ladies just want to have sex without any string attached too, I don't see them as cheap girls, I see them as girls doing what makes them happy.

Culture is the way of life of a people, it is what binds a people, its the rules that lead the people that promote peace self respect and dignity.... You see in the pride of a lion... According to their culture only the Alpha male gets to mate with the females and lead the pack... this is their of life...

Now humans have their own way of life... the culture that binds them. the real truth is that western culture is filtering into African culture (its not so bad when cultures try to mix, but when an unholy way of life wants to mix with a clean one (although African culture is not all that clean), its pure purgatory..............

Ladies are now more open to men, and are ready to work on their emotions... (that is have sex when they feel like having sex) and I know this has made chigoizie7 very happy as he would not be entitled to sex unlike before....

You say

am not sure you even know what dignifies women.

You say
exactly how many girls end up having many sex escapades with different men. It doesn't make them whores or cheap.

Can you please define what we can call a cheap girl?

You say

The society is not telling to see this as a form of dignity, but culture is... the society is telling women to walk around half naked and call it fashion... its telling women to snap nude pics and post on social media and call it self expression.....
Culture teaches you respect, humility and sanity
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 3:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
chigoizie7:

Well said, high five.

Sticking to your values and having a good heart makes a good person. Not their virginity.

Anyone who is doing bad things to people on purpose and without remorse are ones to wprry about.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 3:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
LuveU2:
Only virgin men deserve virgins. If you are male non-virgin and ur opinion is not different from the Op's you deserve to be jailed.

I once had this friend who told me that guys are never virgin... because they were born from a woman's vagina so it automatically makes them non virgins.....

am not going to say anything more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

I don't know how to change my moniker.

Yes you can feel pleasure, relief, but when that's over... you realise you can do without. How can you crave sex if you've never done it before?

I don't crave sex. Especially with a person I don't know or love. Love drives me to sex, not the actual act of "getting off".

Some people don't find sex that big of a deal. I know I don't. I'd prefer a good meal honestly. So I should starve myself until marriage? Sex is overrated imo.

It just doesn't make sense.

Just stop that... So using yourself to compare more to the feelings of more than 2 billion females all over the earth... Sexual urges are a characteristic of puberty..... so when I said crave I mean feel sexual urges.... millions of ladies (eg. you) choose to act on this impulses.......

Secondly.... sex is not overrated.... some people get a girl and Bleep the day lights out of her expecting to feel some very powerful orgasm that would take them to the land beyond.... But sex is meant to be more than orgasms... and it is.... After sex, before sex and during sex feelings constitute something (which i will not state) which lead to a form of fulfillment for both partners... which makes sex feel glorious.. its not just about oral simulations, its more than that.....

I believe you need to start thinking of what the word good sex means.... rather than placing judgment on it based on some certain encounters...

You haven't still told me your name
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by foolinlove(f): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
newsphase:

Just stop that... So using yourself to compare more to the feelings of more than 2 billion females all over the earth... Sexual urges are a characteristic of puberty..... so when I said crave I mean feel sexual urges.... millions of ladies (eg. you) choose to act on this impulses.......

Secondly.... sex is not overrated.... some people get a girl and Bleep the day lights out of her expecting to feel some very powerful orgasm that would take them to the land beyond.... But sex is meant to be more than orgasms... and it is.... After sex, before sex and during sex feelings constitute something (which i will not state) which lead to a form of fulfillment for both partners... which makes sex feel glorious.. its not just about oral simulations, its more than that.....

I believe you need to start thinking of what the word good sex means.... rather than placing judgment on it based on some certain encounters...

You haven't still told me your name

I'm not going to tell you my name.

I just don't think everyone rates sex as their main agenda in life, nor do I think anyone should be judged or judge themselves based on sexual encounters.

Virginity is not important. Love is. If you truly love someone, you can commit to exclusivity in sexual relationships. But virginity? What if you have been previously married? What if you were raped? Born again? If virginity could be tested and only virgins could get married, there would be about three married couples worldwide.
Re: Ladies Stop Saying This And Say This Instead by newsphase(m): 4:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
foolinlove:

I'm not going to tell you my name.

I just don't think everyone rates sex as their main agenda in life, nor do I think anyone should be judged or judge themselves based on sexual encounters.

Virginity is not important. Love is. If you truly love someone, you can commit to exclusivity in sexual relationships. But virginity? What if you have been previously married? What if you were raped? Born again? If virginity could be tested and only virgins could get married, there would be about three married couples worldwide.

This is what I said at first

Now those ladies who still use this words..
I want to keep it (that is sex) for my husband.... in the days before this would show you are responsible and have dignity, but nowadays it just shows that you have a weak spirit which one thing men are ready to take advantage of..

Rather than saying this, it would be more better if you say you want to have your first experience on your wedding night.

Now am not saying that non-virgins cannot get married or whosever was in a bad situation and lost her virginity should not be considered dignified.... I am talking to all the virgins out there who still keep themselves and those who are about to have a rethink... I am saying they should hold on and am giving them more ammunition....

I tell them their virginity is very important.... I did not want this to affect non-virgins in any way... but like you said you are not from Nigeria, which makes it a little more difficult to make you understand the way things work here...

Your name is very important to me.... although it may not be worth a dime to the worth.. its more precious than gold to me... calling you foolinlove makes it seem as if you life is based on a past mistake and ignorance but not understanding

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Gets Stuck While Having Sex With Another Man's Wife In Kiamb / Mature Minds: Am I Going Too Far With My Boss? / Today Is My Birthday, I Need A Beautiful Female Nairalander To Take Me Out!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.