Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,981 members, 7,817,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Guys And Their Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Their Issues (1115 Views)

Who is More Romantic; Hausa Guy, Yoruba Guys And Igbo Guys / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. / Whats Wid Guys And Boobs? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Their Issues by fairygodgodess(f): 8:13am On Jul 11, 2016
I keep wondering why guys are how they are, a guy asks you out, you tell him Yes, he invites you to his house, you go over, he asks for sex, you tell him No... and he breaks up with you because he feels you to strict.

A guy asks you out, you say Yes, he invites you to his house, you go over, he asks you for sex, you decide to give him, after all you not a virgin you say to yourself, after everything he breaks up with you without getting to know you, he calls you cheap for sleeping with him the first time you came over to his house....and I am left wondering, What's wrong with guys?....

p.s, it's just a thought due to what I've seen and heard, nobody should accuse me of been the girl in this context...Thanks.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by KnightRod(m): 8:16am On Jul 11, 2016
undecided Me sef I can't explain what is wrong with us.

2 Likes

Re: Guys And Their Issues by temple11: 8:20am On Jul 11, 2016
Girls and their issues!

You just sit down idle, a thought comes into your head and you immediately run to nairaland to open a thread.

Your friends tell you their silly thoughts as well and you rush to open another thread.

You watch silly Nigerian home videos and you rush here again.

What's wrong with you??

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Confused people
Re: Guys And Their Issues by theLegion(m): 8:27am On Jul 11, 2016
All GUYS are not the same, same way all FEMALES are not the same. *sipsLipton

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Issues by Allen97(m): 8:29am On Jul 11, 2016
we no get wahala until ur gr8 granma giv our fada apple chop... God com chase our fada comot... abegi is wah u sow u ar ripin nw
Re: Guys And Their Issues by fairygodgodess(f): 8:32am On Jul 11, 2016
temple11:
Girls and their issues!

You just sit down idle, a thought comes into your head and you immediately run to nairaland to open a thread.

Your friends tell you their silly thoughts as well and you rush to open another thread.

What's wrong with you??

Nothing is wrong with me, you could @least try to explain whats wrong with your gender(M), because it's seems guys won't change behaving that way.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by fairygodgodess(f): 8:33am On Jul 11, 2016
Allen97:
we no get wahala until ur gr8 granma giv our fada apple chop... God com chase our fada comot... abegi is wah u sow u ar ripin nw

Why Adam too no control him longer throat?, Na Wetin still dey kill all the men till today.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Daniel2289(m): 8:34am On Jul 11, 2016
Allen97:

U got one liike from ME. Dats just it.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Daniel2289(m): 8:36am On Jul 11, 2016
theLegion:
All GUYS are not the same, same way all FEMALES are not the same. *sipsLipton

Dats just it. U got one like frm Me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Issues by flexyfit(f): 8:37am On Jul 11, 2016
temple11:
Girls and their issues!

What's wrong with you??
....lol...u harsh o
Re: Guys And Their Issues by flexyfit(f): 8:40am On Jul 11, 2016
some guys not all....some that just want fun....the ones that wants to have something serious with u won't see u as a cheap or strict gurl.....they will respect ur decision...like I said not all guys....same goes to females too
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Kakamorufu(m): 8:42am On Jul 11, 2016
its bound to happen, u have sax on first date and still end up marrying you, thats another angle
Re: Guys And Their Issues by barackodam: 8:45am On Jul 11, 2016
Iono what's wrong girls......

If you try to satisfy all their needs, they say you're to gentle, you're bolo, take advantage of you.

If you try to always take your stance, they say you're too harsh and wicked. You don't know how to treat a lady.....

I'm just confused undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys And Their Issues by Allen97(m): 8:49am On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:

Why Adam too no control him longer throat?, Na Wetin still dey kill all the men till today.
na y we no trust gals til tday... even if we no wan chop una go still dcieve us....
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 11, 2016
KnightRod:
undecided Me sef I can't explain what is wrong with us.

Is that you on your dp?
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Guys And Their Issues by StupidGoat(m): 8:55am On Jul 11, 2016
You think girls don't have problems too??
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 11, 2016
Is on both sides, i have a lady that broke up with me because i said no sex, op what will u said to that
Re: Guys And Their Issues by IamLEGEND1: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:
he invites you to his house, you go over, he asks you for sex, you decide to give him, after all you not a virgin you say to yourself...
for this phrase alone,you have proven ur intellect to be way below average.
shey na only u dey "give" the sex ni? if only one could E-slap some people.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 9:13am On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:
I keep wondering why guys are how they are, a guy asks you out, you tell him Yes, he invites you to his house, you go over, he asks for sex, you tell him No... and he breaks up with you because he feels you to strict.

A guy asks you out, you say Yes, he invites you to his house, you go over, he asks you for sex, you decide to give him, after all you not a virgin you say to yourself, after everything he breaks up with you without getting to know you, he calls you cheap for sleeping with him the first time you came over to his house....and I am left wondering, What's wrong with guys?....

p.s, it's just a thought due to what I've seen and heard, nobody should accuse me of been the girl in this context...Thanks.
Some are so confused that they do not know what they want...that's MEN
Re: Guys And Their Issues by fairygodgodess(f): 9:22am On Jul 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
for this phrase alone,you have proven ur intellect to be way below average.
shey na only u dey "give" the sex ni? if only one could E-slap some people.

How if I may ask, if d girl decide not to, would the guy kill her?, and if she's forced it becomes rape, so it's her decision to have sex or not.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Headlesschicken(m): 9:43am On Jul 11, 2016
grin So yuh life revolves around MEN chaii i pity 4u....
Re: Guys And Their Issues by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 11, 2016
He was a Hoe looking for a woman to hoe himself out to. Simple as that. ...❤

1 Like

Re: Guys And Their Issues by IamLEGEND1: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
fairygodgodess:

How if I may ask, if d girl decide not to, would the guy kill her?, and if she's forced it becomes rape, so it's her decision to have sex or not.
I see you're experiencing some difficulties in comprehension. but I dey wash film now, so I no get time to explain anything to you.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by fairygodgodess(f): 9:51am On Jul 11, 2016
IamLEGEND1:
I see you're experiencing some difficulties in comprehension. but I dey wash film now, so I no get time to explain anything to you.

Later then.
Re: Guys And Their Issues by NevetsIbot(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2016
girls and their issues!!

You don't make any move and they'll say you're not man enough. Will call you names and even curse you. They think you as Impotent.

You finally make a move and she begins to call you womanizer. She'll say you're only after her body.. Abi not? Fairygodgodess. Is that not it?

You say you wanna keep your self till marriage. She calls you a fool. Iyen nko

Anyway, I see you're new on nairaland... Let's be friends uhn. Nevets here. grin
Re: Guys And Their Issues by mizzbouqui(f): 11:21am On Jul 11, 2016
Not all guys are like that, but some of them has serious yoruba demons sha
Re: Guys And Their Issues by phlora(f): 1:02pm On Jul 11, 2016
Exactly. That is what happens when you hang around Bleep boys
mizzbouqui:
Not all guys are like that, but some of them has serious yoruba demons sha
Re: Guys And Their Issues by mizzbouqui(f): 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2016
phlora:
Exactly. That is what happens when you hang around Bleep boys
Yeah yeah
Re: Guys And Their Issues by mrkay101(m): 10:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
I find this thread weird.. Its jst like the Op asking guys "why are we human".

Bcus all she mentioned is jst human nature everyone has a flaw.. Its the flaws that make life what it is... So missy jst deal with it

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me How To Be A Womaniser I Want To Be / Is Loving Someone So Much A Crime? / 6 Best Ways To Chase Your Girlfriend Away From Your Life!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.