Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. (972 Views)

Lady Calls Out Her Married Boss For Trying To Date Her, Boss Declares Her Wanted / Twitter Lady Asked A Guy To Leave His Girlfriend And Date Her / Lady Tries To Convice Her Crush To Date Her. His Response Is heartbreaking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 2:57pm On Jul 13, 2016
I asked this question because I am sort of confused. Before answering please read about what prompted me to ask the question.I met a girl some months ago and I noticed I really liked her and I asked her out and she agreed to date me. Initially,I thought she was at least 18years old(I am 21years old) and it never occurred to me to ask about her age.I fell really in love with her and I planned to marry her in future.I never had any immoral plans for her and I was determined to never attempt premarital sex with her(And nothing can change that resolve).things went well until her folks saw my texts on her phone and all hell broke loose,that was when I learnt she was 17 and she had to break up with me because of her folks.I still love her and I think we can still date because I dont plan to get married for some years now and she would have grown much older by then.I think I might be the best for her and she might be the best for me but is it right to date her now? should I give up on her and move on? please.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by vizkiz: 2:59pm On Jul 13, 2016
No matter what, don't date a teenager. Boy or girl.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Strahovski2: 3:02pm On Jul 13, 2016
She must be old enough to have sex and ride that your d!ck.

So I'll say 18. 18 year girls good. Young fish
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by harrysjones(m): 3:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
i will advice u to be face ur study bro...that the best thing bro gues u want to do chop and clean mouth with the girl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:10pm On Jul 13, 2016
harrysjones:
i will advice u to be face ur study bro...that the best thing bro gues u want to do chop and clean mouth with the girl
No you are wrong their sir. i dont want to do "chop and clean mouth". not every nigerian is dirty for christ sake. I am good christian with sound parental training.and i believe any evil i do today might hunt my daughters( if i have one) tomorrow so i respect all females like my sisters and mothers
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Layooluwa(f): 3:14pm On Jul 13, 2016
You made a biiiiig mistake by not asking for her age in the first place embarassed, never assume

I feel it should be 18 tho
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
Strahovski2:
She must be old enough to have sex and ride that your d!ck.

So I'll say 18. 18 year girls good. Young fish
Life doesnt revolve around sex sir.it is meant mainly for procreation in marraige.in fact,it is meant only for married couples.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 13, 2016
Hold on to what u have now
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Layooluwa:
You made a biiiiig mistake by not asking for her age in the first place embarassed, never assume

yeah the fault is all mine.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
But some ladies dont find it funny to ask of their age
Layooluwa:

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by UrWorstNitemare: 3:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
I suggest niqqa....

Don't date a teenager

If u ar working and she's a stud, don't date

And also dating a Virgin comes with a lot af issue... so
Avoid em..
. cool

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oma307:
Hold on to what u have now
Please explain what you mean.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by DynamoDeGreat: 3:19pm On Jul 13, 2016
As long as she's not a teenager
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Starlet50(m): 3:20pm On Jul 13, 2016
"she had to break up with you because of her folks??" WTF...Her age is not the reason why you shld break up with her but because shez immature and she cannot stand on her own decision.

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by UrWorstNitemare: 3:22pm On Jul 13, 2016
Layooluwa:

Well.... wit Wat I kno abt women

They don't like to reveal their age

Even if they do....

They lie abt it

U AR ONE I SUPPOSE. U SHLD KNO....
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Layooluwa(f): 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oma307:
But some ladies dont find it funny to ask of their age
Yes. But when you want to move the relationship to the next level, there are some vital things you should know about the other person, like age.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by chukwunwendu(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
My advice is for you to better focus on ur studies for now. @ 21 you are talking you want to marry her that funny.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Starlet50(m): 3:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Life doesnt revolve around sex sir.it is meant mainly for procreation in marraige.in fact,it is meant only for married couples.

iffa hear...can u deny the pleasure u get frm it? It is also for relaxation,bonding,killing stress and feeling good *winks*
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Layooluwa(f): 3:26pm On Jul 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Well.... wit Wat I kno abt women

They don't like to reveal their age

Even if they do....

They lie abt it

U AR ONE I SUPPOSE. U SHLD KNO....
If the girl had lied, then that's a different matter entirely. The op didnt ask for her age..............
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Starlet50(m): 3:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
Layooluwa:

Yes. But when you want to move the relationship to the next level, there are some vital things you should know about the other person, like age.

and sexual status?? I mean whether she's a virgin or not...Are u sure she won't flare up for dis one??
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
Starlet50:

iffa hear...can u deny the pleasure u get frm it? It is also for relaxation,bonding,killing stress and feeling good *winks*
Well, those are your views not mine.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Starlet50(m): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Oluwalosheleyi:
Well, those are your views not mine.

Ur Daddy is a Pastor abi...enle oo omo pastor

1 Like

Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Layooluwa(f): 3:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
Starlet50:

and sexual status?? I mean whether she's a virgin or not...Are u sure she won't flare up for dis one??
Looool, that one is unpredictable
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Oluwalosheleyi(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
chukwunwendu:
My advice is for you to better focus on ur studies for now. @ 21 you are talking you want to marry her that funny.
I started planning my life since I could think and i thank God my plans have been working. some people think i'm somehow wise for my age but I am not,i just follow the advice of elders,observe the world around me and fear God.
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by UrWorstNitemare: 3:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Layooluwa:

If the girl had lied, then that's a different matter entirely. The op didnt ask for her age..............

Watz d point in asking when u already kno all u'll get

Is either a HARD STARE

or a misleading reply

IT IS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE DAT GAL ALWAYS ADD 2 - 4 YRS TO THEIR CURRENT AGE WHENEVER THEY ARE QUESTIONED

buh as a G. cool

With diz knowledge....

I find it easy to deduce...
cheesy
Re: What Should Be The Minimum Age Of A Girl Before You Date Her. by Layooluwa(f): 3:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
UrWorstNitemare:

Watz d point in asking when u already kno all u'll get

Is either a HARD STARE

or a misleading reply

IT IS GENERAL KNOWLEDGE DAT GAL ALWAYS ADD 2 - 4 YRS TO THEIR CURRENT AGE WHENEVER THEY ARE QUESTIONED

buh as a G. cool

With diz knowledge....

I find it easy to deduce...
cheesy
So what you are trying to say is that because you 'think' all girls lie about their ages, you shouldnt bother to ask their ages before you guys start dating.

Okay, I've heardsmiley

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Most Guys Neglect Their Wives After Wedding? / Unbelievable! Nigerian Man Shed Uncontrollable Tears After Girlfriend Dumped Him / Tired Of Chasing? How To Make A Guy Hooked On You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.