Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,128 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:59 AM

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. (38968 Views)

Omg Wow See Romance O / Young And Unmarried Girls Wearing Wedding Rings. / The Different Ages Of Unmarried Ladies And The Way They See Romance. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 4:16pm On Oct 22, 2016
Romantic relationship is a major developmental milestone in our lives. It comes with all the other changes going on in our lives from our adolescent stages to adulthood in relation to physical, social and emotional factors and are linked to growing interest in our body image, looks, independence and responsibilities.

As one who had gone through teenage years to adulthood,I can confidently say I have a clue as to how guys see romance from the teenage years to adulthood and while this may not apply to every guy,it holds true in most cases so I present to you the different ages of guys and the way they see romance.

18 to 23: I call this stage the clueless stage
Guys at this stage don't even know what it means to be in a romantic affair other than the trills of sex and unfortunately guys in this stage are highly irrational emotionally and will not think twice before taking any action.Ladies dating guys in this category should be ready to have their emotions toyed with because nothing good usually comes out of it.

24 to 29: This is the unserious stage.
Guys at this stage tend to be very unserious and can be very indecisive because they are too young for commitment A guy at this stage usually have many ladies clamoring for his attention. Any lady who becomes sexually careless with this set of guys should brace up to be a baby mama because settling down is not in their plan as many of them are still trying to find their bearing.. Most guys who marry at this stage are forced to do that probably after putting a lady in the family way and she proves hard to discard. Ladies looking for a real romance have a slim chance with this set of guys.

30 to 35:This is the decisive stage for guys.
At this stage even if they are still willing to play around,the family will be drumming it into their ears the need to start a family.Any lady regardless of her age who wants to have a purposeful romance have a good chance with this set of guys and any lady who is lucky to be with this set from their 20s may count herself lucky. Many guys in this set are focused and have come to realize that there is more to life than chasing skirts around and the reality of becoming a man will Inadvertently force them to be responsible and while many of them could still have few ladies lurking around them,they would have singled out that special lady that will be his wife.

36 to 40:This is the overdue stage for guys.
At this stage many of their friends are fathers or happily married and every single lady they meet becomes a potential wife as they can't help thinking about settling down...It becomes a shame for this set to mention that "girl friend" word without getting ridiculed and attending family meeting will be a herculean task due to the stigma of being single at that age. If this set of guys woo a lady then she can consider it a marriage proposal. If you know you are not ready to be his wife please tell him quickly because this set of guys really need a wife.

41 to 49:This is the desperate stage.
Most guys who are single at this stage better have a good reason to be else the world will see them as strange. For this set it is very easy for any serious lady to have them because most of the guys in this set are very vulnerable and do not have that strong push to woo ladies about but will be glad to have any serious minded lady to come into his life. Many guys in this set are either widowers, divorcees except few who have other reasons. If any single guy in this category woos you just answer by saying "I do" because the next thing is marriage.

50 and above:
I honestly don't know what to write here but it is believed in Nigeria that if you are still single at this age and you are neither a divorcee,a priest or a widower then you are on your own.

I will stop here.

134 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by DickDastardly(m): 4:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
Let me park my keke here. I wan know the category wen oga seun belong grin cheesy

45 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by lhawarl1(m): 4:20pm On Oct 22, 2016
Toks2008:
Promises to be insightful...watch out!

hmmmm okay,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Cutehector(m): 4:23pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin

Toks u Berra write smth favorable grin

2 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2016
I can't say I'm clueless though

2 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 4:26pm On Oct 22, 2016
Cutehector:
grin

Toks u Berra write smth favorable grin

LOL! you know i am a no holds bar freelancer and i will always present it as it is..favoritism is never my watchword.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
patiently waiting smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Cutehector(m): 4:27pm On Oct 22, 2016
Toks2008:

LOL! you know i am a no holds bar freelancer and i will always present it as it is..favoritism is never my watchword.
oya keep it rolling.

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 22, 2016
I was here

grin

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Young03(m): 4:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
even say I dey hungry now

I can. still wait to see it

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by teepsee(f): 4:38pm On Oct 22, 2016
For how long are we even waiting.

Sombori call me when e don done. Arsenal match on point

2 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by dollyjoy(f): 4:43pm On Oct 22, 2016
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

28 to 32_ some in these categories have seen life and have changed.

33 to 40+ mostly married or about to.

50+ and above, sugar daddies. My favorite. Hahahahahaha. grin

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by gamaliel121(m): 4:46pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

Beech coordinate yourself..l

49 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by 1stGerman: 4:47pm On Oct 22, 2016
grin
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by dollyjoy(f): 4:48pm On Oct 22, 2016
gamaliel121:

Beech coordinate yourself..l
Fhuck offwink

7 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 22, 2016
incase.... grin
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 4:55pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:

Like seriously?

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by dollyjoy(f): 4:57pm On Oct 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Like seriously?
No.

na Jokecheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Laveda(f): 5:19pm On Oct 22, 2016
smiley Observing.

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by ever811(m): 5:30pm On Oct 22, 2016
OK....leme rush and finish my food something interesting is coming up...

8 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

This is why i hate u.

3 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 5:31pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
16 to 27-fhuck boys.

This is why i hate u.

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
Fhuck offwink

Ur dirty smelling toto dey comot blood abi?

11 Likes

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 22, 2016
Toks2008:
Romantic relationship is a major developmental milestone in our lives. It comes with all the other changes going on in our lives from our adolescent stages to adulthood in relation to physical, social and emotional factors and are linked to growing interest in our body image, looks, independence and responsibilities.
As one who had gone through teenage years to adulthood,I can confidently say I have a clue as to how guys see romance from the teenage years to adulthood and while this may not apply to every guy,it holds true in most cases so I present to you the different ages of guys and the way they see romance.
Watch out!

It's never a good idea to create a thread and not dump your article, now it has been derailed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by kuchikau1: 5:34pm On Oct 22, 2016
Laveda:
smiley Observing.
Me too
Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by computerboy: 5:37pm On Oct 22, 2016

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by littlemistress: 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2016
now i can modify grin
it haff reached promise land grin
toke has finished writing his sermons on the mount tongue

when is the ladies version coming up?? undecided

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Toks2008(m): 6:17pm On Oct 22, 2016
WeJamming:

It's never a good idea to create a thread and not dump your article, now it has been derailed.

I usually enjoy those comments

1 Like

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Justeenaleo(f): 6:22pm On Oct 22, 2016
DickDastardly:
Let me park my keke here. I wan know the category wen oga seun belong grin cheesy
21 to 29

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Different Ages Of Unmarried Guys And The Way They See Romance. by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 22, 2016
undecided21- 29 category is a stereotype. A ugly 1.Trash

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have Sex For Love Or Get Paid As A Prostitute - Kemi Olunloyo / She Keeps Sleeping With Me But Not Ready To Be My. Wife / My Pre-wedding Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.