Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,809 members, 7,824,371 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:07 AM

I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? (1034 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by amaninlove43: 1:17pm On Jan 24, 2018
I’ve been dating my girlfriend for over 8 months now and I’ve been thinking of popping the question.

However, I feel like I have to hold back for a bit… when I started talking with her about

having a family, she show disinterest in having kids. We were having fun and talking about

having 3 kids but then she followed it with “having kids are troublesome,

I honestly don’t want to have any…”

I was taken aback, I had asked her more about it but she just shrugged it off saying that

she just doesn’t want them. I made it clear with her that I want to have kids.

So now I am wondering if we are still on the same page as when we started…

we are both dating with intentions of marriage, but with the current discussion it’s almost

like it might not work out.

When I first met her through a singles tour, she was really charming (still is) and

she made it clear that she wants to find that one person to spend the rest of her life with.

But because we never talked about having kids whatsoever, now that it happened,

I am surprised. What should I do? I love her and I want to spend the rest of my life with her

but I want to have a family… I really need help, please!
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by JULIE1925(f): 1:34pm On Jan 24, 2018
cheesy

Abeeeeg, where is this "SINGLE TOUR"... Lemme tour there as well grin

But joke aside, some women are not really fond of having kids.. They think kids are juz little devils that will manipulate them & change all their ways randomly... grin

2 Likes

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Daniel2289(m): 1:40pm On Jan 24, 2018
The hand writing is on the wall. And she has indirectly told u that she don't want to marry you.
Take or it or Leave it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by DIG1: 2:11pm On Jan 24, 2018
If u no like her stands relating to d issue of not wanting kids, abeg give me d babe na dat type I dey find

1 Like

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Cowbuoy: 2:19pm On Jan 24, 2018
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2018
angry

∆ She's a follow come slay queen. Slaying forever

But you can continue with her if you're rich enough to afford surrogacy.

What sort of nonsensical statement is that? ∆
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Nova15: 2:41pm On Jan 24, 2018
Is she doesn't want kids, then replace her with a sex doll. It's the same thing... angry

1 Like

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by marvin902(m): 2:45pm On Jan 24, 2018
i smell fear in her statement.. undecided undecided
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Evablizin(f): 2:48pm On Jan 24, 2018
shocked

OP talk to her again and again,if she didn't change her mind,let her go,there are many fishes in water.
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Pubichairs(m): 2:49pm On Jan 24, 2018
grin maybe she's hinting u..that she isn't fertile ..go seek love else where

1 Like

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jan 24, 2018
Who doesn't want kids, are you sure she has a womb?

1 Like

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Oyenike01(f): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2018
impregnate her, as in give her belle b:
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Nova15: 3:15pm On Jan 24, 2018
Oyenike01:
impregnate her, as in give her belle b:

Even if he does that, she can always abort it.

1 Like

Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Lewaluv(f): 3:38pm On Jan 24, 2018
Run. This is too much of a problem. At least you know before marriage.
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by written007: 4:08pm On Jan 24, 2018
You be got three options: come back to Nigeria; Wake up, you are dreaming, and 3 are you still in denial that u're singer? Go mingle friend!
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jan 24, 2018
She doesn't want kids!!!
Whoa!!
I would looovvee to meet her.
She seems different.
The kind of discussions we will have.
I cant wait.
Re: I Want Kids But My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Them... What Should I Do? by Amanda4life: 8:55am On Jun 04, 2019
She has to be somebody whose womb have been removed due to one thing or the other

(1) (Reply)

Name One Lie the told you as a kid. me is this, (That rubber band sucks blood / I'm In Love With Some That Do Not Know I Exist. / My Boyfriend Flew Me Out Immediately After His Honeymoon – Heartbroken Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.