Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,041 members, 7,953,142 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:20 AM

Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? (2830 Views)

. / Me And My Best Friend Had three some With His Girlfriend And Now She Wants Me / My Friend Had Sex With This Girl After Buyin Her 2 Meatpie And Coke (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 11, 2016
Can you marry a girl that almost 10 of your friend have had sex with before ?
Although she has changed and she's ready to leave her life for only you and truly she's keep to her promise.. But the problem is she cant do without sex and she has every quality that a real woman has or she's a wife material she's had many good attitude and i truly love her.
She's many time attempted killing her self because we nearly quited our relationship the worst of all my family members like her..
But her past is too much to the extent that She's been into confratanity before she quited and during the initiation she was being raped by many guys and due to that She's had sex with too many people and for now She's repented and im her all and all please advice me what can i do should i still marry her?
p.s sorry for my incorrect grammers
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Spicylate(f): 9:37am On Jul 11, 2016
I don't think I will have anything to do with what my friends have touched. Whether she's changed or not, she ain't the only one on earth.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 11, 2016
I won't even marry a girl my friends have set eyes on let alone d one dey had sex with.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by JewelRegi(f): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
That's why it's always good to live a good life, as they say no one know tomorrow she used her hands to destroy her future. Wht ever a man sows that he shall reap.

If the guys she slept with I don't knw them is a different case but they are my friends for Me I can't marry such person. [i][/i]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by wasco24: 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol

She dey run sex market?

CAPITAL NO

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by psucc(m): 9:52am On Jul 11, 2016
Yes everybody may advice that she be dumped for a perceived but unavailable 'virgin'.

But I would say if we are treated by our past or even present, then out future may be in a sorry state. Only if you can accommodate her based on what gave you the first move to approach her.

Also, if women were to consider the men based on the same facts, how many of us would get married.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by emmanuelbrown26: 10:07am On Jul 11, 2016
Well well, truth is bitter, sometimes the devil u know is better than the angel u dont know, u knew this bcs she opened her mouth to tell u, ok take it dis way had it been she didn't tell u will u know capital NO. Then the one u see as innocent as dove do u know how many abortion she has commited, questions for thought after the sexual initiation, did she continued the act or was it their it ended with them?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by cybug: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2016
This is a wrong section to post this.. . Take it to romance section

Cc: puskin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by AntiWailer: 10:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol.

Only if u are an 1mbecile and lost hope of getting any woman to cope with the 1mbecility.

10 body counts is enough night mare not to talk of 10 known d1cks.

If u are the lady , go outside their click. The guy around just want to have his own share, he go soon run.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by bizgenius1: 10:35am On Jul 11, 2016
in these early monday morning i dunno why u would even think of having anythn to do with her...a congo once shine will always be shineable or better still once debe always debe except your friends to still line up and shine her congo at will lipsrsealed grin
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by paragon40(m): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2016
Follow ur heart.. But no fgt sef the people u don chop na persn go marry them.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
if you like Bleep her till she faint she'll still need more
the total people that fuvk her re morthan 50 if its true that she told me
and she cant do without me she vow to remain for only me and shes done many abortion
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by SmellingAnus(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2016
She must be very sweet then for ten of my friends to have her.... Why not? I can marry her , many have done worse things including sleeping with many old married men and having several abortions etc ... Sometimes we have too look beyond the bee to get the honey...

3 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Kobicove(m): 8:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Are you asking me?

You nko? undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Julietcutie(f): 8:57pm On Jul 11, 2016
shocked IMO I won't advice you to marry her... one day you may remember all d things she did in past and get pissed or regret marrying her

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by mzhorlah(f): 9:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
If i were a guy,no way

Wtfwill u even have sex wv close to 10 guys b4 marriage when u aint a sex worker
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by ba7man(m): 11:29pm On Jul 11, 2016
Damaged goods. undecided
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by RZArecta(m): 12:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Op you're a female asking these questions ? Intrepid....

That aside, I can't marry such a girl. I have such a friend living a a semi nightmare. His wife was a cheerful giver back in the day, unfortunately she "gave" a guy who loves to record his escapades and the videos are still on his system till today. But that's just my opinion
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 12, 2016
even if it was everyone that went to my uni both past and present
as long as her ass is big
whats my business!
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by GoldenJAT(m): 2:27am On Jul 12, 2016
you must have a very big dick.... 2 further dig that hole!! somethings has a spiritual force controlling it... wheather people believe it or not... some certain things can be manipulated... she needs deliverance 1st... then go 2 God in prayers. ur eyes will be opened on what next 2do.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by jubrealguy(m): 4:55am On Jul 12, 2016
**in kiss daniel's voice** laye ee...laye ee...baby ko joor
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by jubrealguy(m): 4:58am On Jul 12, 2016
RZArecta:
Op you're a female asking these questions ? Intrepid....

That aside, I can't marry such a girl. I have such a friend living a a semi nightmare. His wife was a cheerful giver back in the day, unfortunately she "gave" a guy who loves to record his escapades and the videos are still on his system till today. But that's just my opinion
op is gender-confused
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Certifiedbillio(m): 5:03am On Jul 12, 2016
Hell nope, I can't, these are things that hunt ladies for long, but they don't know when enjoying it, she better go where. Shes not known
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by olagbemi118(m): 5:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Why settle for that when there are more decent women with at least bearable past around? Continue with her at ur own risk
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Nobody: 1:44am On Sep 12, 2016
I can't marry a girl that 10 of my friends are even complimenting or thinking of.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by sathel(m): 5:01am On Sep 12, 2016
Marry her @ ur own perile
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Dshocker(m): 5:47am On Sep 12, 2016
mrsefan:
if you like Bleep her till she faint she'll still need more
the total people that fuvk her re morthan 50 if its true that she told me
and she cant do without me she vow to remain for only me and shes done many abortion

She must be a nymphomaniac
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by ceda99: 5:58am On Sep 12, 2016
Something tells me that o.p is the cheerful giver who is asking for advice in order to justify her actions. I wonder how many guys who had access to u during ur attempted cult initiation and how guys apart from the 10 friends, that u slept with. Pls leave the poor guy alone. Go and become a nun.

1 Like

Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by greatpablo(m): 6:54am On Sep 12, 2016
Julietcutie:
shocked IMO I won't advice you to marry her... one day you may remember all d things she did in past and get pissed or regret marrying her
you've said my mind.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by DeLioncourt: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2016
Lol. I think everybody knows that there is a correct answer to this and it's NO. Except they have cursed you from the village.
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by Flickzvill(m): 7:20am On Sep 12, 2016
So? My present gf confessed to me she has done an abortion b4 and her boss slept with her she told me everything about her past am still with her although she still does annoying shits atimes but its notn bcz I love her and I will marry her soon she sweet she's a wife material she makes me happy. D tin is if a woman can confess of her past to u nigga wife her she's repentant but if she does not tell u her bitter past and she starts portraying weird characters nd u found out ur self den I will advice u zoom off 4 ril
Re: Can You Marry A Girl That Almost 10 Of Your Friend Had Sex With Before ? by NevetsIbot(m): 8:42am On Sep 12, 2016
Spicylate:
I don't think I will have anything to do with what my friends have touched. Whether she's changed or not, she ain't the only one on earth.
are you not a lady? Mbok! Warn yourself... Only if you're a lesbo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Viral Conversation Between A Lady & A Lesbian Who Was 'tempted / Life Has Humbled Me / Man Says Boys Are More Sexually Abused Than Girls, And His Reason Is Mindblowing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.