Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,825 members, 7,956,118 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:20 AM

Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean (57069 Views)

Guysss This Is What Ladies Actually Mean By Tall, Dark And Handsome / Simple Tricks We Ladies Use To Attract Men / Five Criteria Ladies Use In Disqualifying Suitors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by demzey(m): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
D way I hate DAT WHATEVER ehn...Only God knows.
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by mzhorlah(f): 11:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

lol grin

I think we humans are programmed to be lazy. I also fell for it the first time I saw it grin

hiantongue
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Jamieblack(m): 11:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
HaneefahRN:

She was pitying your condition tongue

Lol..which condition was I in that she's pitying undecided
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Zwchicka(f): 11:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
I have seen this before online. Anyways its spot on
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by chidextec: 12:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Boy: I taught of u all through the night.

Girl: Aii

grin

3 Likes

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Chicent(m): 1:17am On Jul 12, 2016
chidextec:
Boy: I taught of u all through the night.
Girl: Aii
grin
u dey mind them.... Forming rubbish.
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by absoluteSuccess: 6:47am On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

hmmmm...that's true though. Bro hope you know I am contesting for Mr nairaland wink

I promise you my vote when the day comes.

May God preserve our lives day by day.

1 Like

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Princepoint(m): 6:53am On Jul 12, 2016
Seriously u su*k
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by zadok60: 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Plus me,myself and I
absoluteSuccess:

1 Like

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by zadok60: 6:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Zwchicka:
I have seen this before online. Anyways its spot on
the eyes I just saw now doesn't look like a general overseer's own grin
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by absoluteSuccess: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2016
zadok60:
Plus me,myself and I

That sounds familiar though.

Amen.
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by vizkiz: 7:47am On Jul 12, 2016
absoluteSuccess:

Thanks boss. Really appreciate this cheesy
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by vizkiz: 7:48am On Jul 12, 2016
mzhorlah:
hiantongue

Ishhh tongue
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by asanchez(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
grin HAIN simply means hain hain in small doctor's voice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by vizkiz: 8:08am On Jul 12, 2016
asanchez:

Can you see your life? grin
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:30am On Jul 12, 2016
yea i got it, replied u
vizkiz:

Got my mention right?
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by vizkiz: 8:39am On Jul 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
yea i got it, replied u

I didn't see that sad

How are you doing?
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:42am On Jul 12, 2016
undecided how will u c it?
grin well she is fyn, u?
vizkiz:

I didn't see that sad
How are you doing?

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by vizkiz: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2016
ErnieSmallzz:
undecided how will u c it?

grin well she is fyn, u?

If I didn't see your mentions whose mention do I wanna be looking for? tongue

I am good...feeling funky kindda grin
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by iamkingzlee(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2016
asanchez:
grin grin
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by ErnieSmallzz(f): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
cheesy funky? Hehehe nawa oh, ayam suspecting you grin
vizkiz:

If I didn't see your mentions whose mention do I wanna be looking for? tongue

I am good...feeling funky kindda grin

Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Jaycool18(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
geni340:

#ha..just joking embarassed
lol.. I know hun..

Buh most of y'all females do worse
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by demiladegold(f): 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
HIAN means what is this one saying
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Nobody: 1:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
Berlyn:
k
just checked ur d.p.
I just had the impulse to grab u from behind and do crazy things to u
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Henycymama(f): 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

lol... Someone said it means "nawa oh''

nobi any 'Nawa oh' jare
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by KwoiZabo(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an
argument when she knows she is right and you need to
shut up. Believe me bro nothing is fine when she says this grin

2) Nothing: means “Something” and you need to be
worried. Put on your best behavior and act remorseful. Lol

3) Go Ahead: this is a dare, not permission, don’t do it. Abort I repeat Abort. shocked

4) Whatever: A women’s way of saying screw you. I guess all guys are used to this already grin

5) That’s Ok: She is thinking long and hard on how and when you will pay for your mistake. Bro you are in trouble sad

6) Wow: This is not a compliment; she’s amazed that
one person could be so stupid. They mostly do this and don't reply the next message till probably 4 hours time grin

7) Awwwwww: They usually do this when you say something sweet. Translation be fooling yourself mumu. And you will be saying in your mind (chai...this babe is feeling) grin

8.) KK: Bro when a lady replies you with this on a chat, just forget it i mean forget it you are gone

9) Hian: What does this even mean. Nitori olorun

10) Ishhh: Seriously where did this even come from? Who created this.

Ladies please help out

Hian is used by Igbo girls. It's an exclamation in Ibo meaning. "This guy no dey tire for lie"
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by mzhorlah(f): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
vizkiz:

Ishhh tongue
Kk cheesy
Re: Common Words Ladies Use And What They Actually Mean by Raydos: 1:32pm On Jul 13, 2016
what i hated most is that "kk" _ that's what most ladies i've came across used to tell me - maybe it's because i'm not that cute.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Omokaro, Titilayo Nosa-Igiebor Sex Video Played As Evidence In Lagos Court / Wrong Perception Of The Adam And Eve Couple(PICs) / Dated For 4 Years, No Sex, I'm Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.