Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) (1167 Views)

Letter To My Unborn Child / Confession : How My Step son S+x Me Very Hard / The Lady Who Wrote A Letter To All The Fine Boys In Her Church Explains Herself (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) by shugacaneman: 11:13am On Jul 11, 2016
My dear future children if u want to suck breast pls admire a woman, take her out, make her happy, go to her kindred collect their requirements, pay her bride prize, do her traditional marriage, do your white wedding, then I won't disturb u with her breast.
Pls daddy will not like disturbance. Your future Dad.

Re: A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) by jejemanito: 11:14am On Jul 11, 2016
Welcome To Nairaland
A Place Where A New Brand Of Stvpidity Is Birthed Everyday
Re: A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 11, 2016
Hmmmm.....undecided
Re: A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) by sinaj(f): 11:24am On Jul 11, 2016
Lol

Also wana knw grin
Re: A Letter To My Unborn Son(s) by krak101(m): 11:25am On Jul 11, 2016
Lemme guess your papa did same and yes that's why you're still suffering the consequences till date grin. Receive brains

(1) (Reply)

How To Learn Italian In One Minute... For MEN Only (photo) / You May Now Kiss Your Bride / Why Do Women Have Big Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.