Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? (1164 Views)

Essentials For Nigerian Girls Visiting Their Boyfriends: Eggs Included (Photos) / Guys This Is The Reason Nigerian Girls Deny You Sex And Are Hard To Bed / When Ladies Go To The ATM With Their Boyfriends (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by goodfornothing(m): 7:48am On Nov 18, 2016
Nigerian girls are wonderful chameleons, always changing their relationship profiles to leech from dating opportunities that have monetary benefits. Grade two prostitutes! angry
They are quick to throw the single-and-searching card when a big boy steps in. The lies! I don't know how they're formed but they just come in automatically -

"I used to have a boyfriend but we broke up after I caught him cheating."

"He jilted me but I've moved on."

"His mom hates me so I called it quits."

Meanwhile, you have a boyfriend, probably a fiancé, hustling for your future. God is watching you! undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by saintCaligula(m): 7:51am On Nov 18, 2016
Not all ladies behave like fools, atleast I've learnt that from my female friends and sisters.
Any lady that do such is simply a LovePeddler..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by goodfornothing(m): 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2016
Not true!
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2016
goodfornothing:
Nigerian girls are wonderful chameleons, always changing their relationship profiles to leech from dating opportunities that have monetary benefits. Grade two prostitutes! angry
They are quick to throw the single-and-searching card when a big boy steps in. The lies! I don't know how they're formed but they just come in automatically -

Meanwhile, you have a boyfriend, probably a fiancé, hustling for your future. God is watching you! undecided

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by goodfornothing(m): 10:52pm On Nov 18, 2016
Nma27:
When u have a good man in ur Life(I do) u won't have to deny him... Infact you'll love to show him off for all to know. I know bae will read this comment later, just know I love you and u are d only spider in my cupboard. grin
Yes, I know "bae" (SMH!) will read your comment and smile sheepishly like a fat kid with a birthday cake. But does "bae" know you can deny knowing him if I tease you with cash? Nooooo! Bae doesn't know! He doesn't know because you Nigerian girls are all the same. You can have sex 10 times a day but money gives you the best orgasm.

"Everybody is falling in love love and I'm just here like.."

Does that ring a bell?

Shioooooor!!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Viking007(m): 11:09pm On Nov 18, 2016
goodfornothing:

Yes, I know "bae" (SMH!) will read your comment and smile sheepishly like a fat kid with a birthday cake. But does "bae" know you can deny knowing him if I tease you with cash? Nooooo! Bae doesn't know! He doesn't know because you Nigerian girls are all the same.
cool

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by crazymommy(f): 12:03am On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
When u have a good man in ur Life(I do) u won't have to deny him... Infact you'll love to show him off for all to know. I know bae will read this comment later, just know I love you and u are d only spider in my cupboard. grin
Ariwo ko..
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by crazymommy(f): 12:06am On Nov 19, 2016
goodfornothing:

if nigerian girls are chameleons that includes all your sisters and females in your family...or they are not nigerian??una go just dey generalise everything....when una know go open eye date independent and good ladies ,una prefer the posh gold digging ladies that have nothing to offer aside from their body,and when problem starts you hear "nigerians girls are these ,nigerian girls are that"

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:42am On Nov 19, 2016
goodfornothing:

Yes, I know "bae" (SMH!) will read your comment and smile sheepishly like a fat kid with a birthday cake. But does "bae" know you can deny knowing him if I tease you with cash? Nooooo! Bae doesn't know! He doesn't know because you Nigerian girls are all the same. You can have sex 10 times a day but money gives you the best orgasm.

Does that ring a bell?

Shioooooor!!
Apparently you are goodfornothing .... Doubting Thomas. This one u even rushed like usian bolt to check out my profile sef undecided
P.s my dp is definitely not a representation of my present state.... So don't b dull OK.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by SycophanticGoat: 6:45am On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
if nigerian girls are chameleons that includes all your sisters and females in your family...or they are not nigerian??una go just dey generalise everything....when una know go open eye date independent and good ladies ,una prefer the posh gold digging ladies that have nothing to offer aside from their body,and when problem starts you hear "nigerians girls are these ,nigerian girls are that"

That's Nigerians for you. Bunch of hypocrites and they're perfect at stereotyping. As the men foolishly generalize, so also the women, and it also goes down to tribalism where one foolish set of people absolved their tribe of blames and wrong while attacking other tribes. Nigeria is made up of millions of idiotic hypocrites.
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 19, 2016
only hoes behave that way!
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:49am On Nov 19, 2016
goodfornothing:

Does that ring a bell?

Shioooooor!!
That someone deceived ur gf with money doesn't mean that all girls with fall like ur gf OK... Take heart. U will meet d right one

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 19, 2016
SycophanticGoat:

That's Nigerians for you. Bunch of hypocrites and they're perfect at stereotyping. As the men foolishly generalize, so also the women, and it also goes down to tribalism where one foolish set of people absolved their tribe of blames and wrong while attacking other tribes. Nigeria is made up of millions of idiotic hypocrites.
Hmmmm, I smell an intelligent being behind this weird monicker
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 6:52am On Nov 19, 2016
crazymommy:
Ariwo ko..
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by goodfornothing(m): 6:52am On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
Apparently you are goodfornothing .... Doubting Thomas. This one u even rushed like usian bolt to check out my profile sef undecided
P.s my dp is definitely not a representation of my present state.... So don't b dull OK.
Your DP is not a representation of your present state? Maybe the "f" to your moniker doesn't represent your real sex too. Yes o, you're male now abi? undecided Insult my mom and my sisters, I don't care. But swallow the truth, you Nigerian girls are chameleons.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:01am On Nov 19, 2016
goodfornothing:

Your DP is not a representation of your present state? Maybe the "f" to your moniker doesn't represent your real sex too. Yes o, you're male now abi? undecided Insult my mom and my sisters, I don't care. But swallow the truth, you Nigerian girls are chameleons.
Never made reference to ur family, lol see reverse psychology u wanna know if I'm indeed a lady huh. You are entitled to ur opinion dear, doesn't change anything.
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by SycophanticGoat: 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
Hmmmm, I smell an intelligent being behind this weird monicker

I'd take this as a compliment.. smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by goodfornothing(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2016
Nma27:
Never made reference to ur family, lol see reverse psychology u wanna know if I'm indeed a lady huh. You are entitled to ur opinion dear, doesn't change anything.
I don't doubt you're a lady, same way I don't doubt your DP.
Re: Why Do Girls Deny Their Boyfriends When They Meet Rich Guys? by Nobody: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2016
Its worrying to see women engage men who have little respect for them. Its like diving into a hip of gravels @female comments

(1) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her / I know boys will not notice this cute Baby Boy? (pic) / Lol! When Boyfriend And Girlfriend Are Fooling Themselves

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.