Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,153 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Why My Voice Turns People On. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why My Voice Turns People On. (3027 Views)

Must Read!! All time Most Jobless People On Romance Section Of Nairaland! / Stumbled Upon This, Can You Help Some People On This? / Meeting A Guy For The First Time,I need feebacks from you people on here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why My Voice Turns People On. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Sep 10, 2009
okay. i have been off the chart for a while but people i am back, okay, i have had my share of phone intimacy and phone conversations and this is what i found out. most people that hear my voice on phone tends to want more than just talk,

i am being serious. just the mere: hey there, they get stuck and wants to talk dirty just to see how far i can go.
is that twisted. it is not just me, but most people out there fall in love with the woman or man on the phone.

a friend recently told me of his encounter. he had been chatting wt a lady for few weeks and they decided to meet cos he was thrown off by the lady's sexy voice but alas she was not what he was expecting to see.

she was no where not as pretty as her voice and he just couldn't even bring himself to take her outside to intrduce to his friends.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by VGA: 7:14pm On Sep 10, 2009
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2009

so are you trying to say you're not as pretty as your voice or the opposite?
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by yme1(f): 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2009
fascinating grin
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by tkb417(m): 7:49pm On Sep 10, 2009
tpia.:

ure smart
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by chukudibab(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2009
So which category do u fall into tongue
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Busybody2(f): 8:20pm On Sep 10, 2009
tpia.:

I love you, you didn't waste time in nailing it at all cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by TheSeeker(m): 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2009
And I guess you want to find out prior to meeting one of those guys you've been chatting dirty with if they will change their minds upon finding out you don't look as beautiful, or not in the least, close to your bird-like voice.

These guys chat dirty with you but you respond, don't you? What's your intention for going the "far"?
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by eyonigger(m): 11:37pm On Sep 10, 2009
Gurly please get something straight with us here, cos im a kind of guy that has this deep broad voice, and most ladies do like it on phone even if they have never seen me. But you are quite specifying two points here, 1: Your voice, 2: You dirty talking.

Which one exactly turns them on?
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by topup: 8:11am On Sep 11, 2009
You never did tell us - "why your voice turns people on."

I completely agree, some voices have a sexy pitch or tone, sometimes quite husky, also some men and women have a sexy laugh. For a woman, a lower pitched voice is sexier, is can give the impression, that you're speaking to a 'fully grown' woman and not a little girl, and for a man it's the same, the baritone can be sexy.

Alternatively if the pitch is too low, it can make a woman sound quite masculine, and a guy difficult to comprehend 'what did you say again.'

I have heard different voices that don't fit into that category, but when they don't it's usually because they have a sexy or intriguing accent. .
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by whitelexi(m): 8:37am On Sep 11, 2009
eyonigger:

Gurly please get something straight with us here, cos im a kind of guy that has this deep broad voice, and most ladies do like it on phone even if they have never seen me. But you are quite specifying two points here, 1: Your voice, 2: You dirty talking.

Which one exactly turns them on?

I share your curiousity about which of the two. . . In my own opinion, it could be the accent as well - i work with a spanish lady and u should hear her speak. . . I just smile when she's speaking with me and till now she still doesn't know why i smile - she just finds it amusing. Her voice is sooooo damned romantic when she talks, and her exclamations sound like she's moaning! There are people like that, you've just gotto live with it.

Personally, i wont say i have a deep voice but generally, girls say i should be on the radio, cos my voice has 2 pitches and they interflow into each other to create a wonderful end product - u feel like 2 people were talking to u at the same time, plus my telephone voice leaves them breathless.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by eyonigger(m): 9:04am On Sep 11, 2009
lexi, you were expected at that thread, im sure you know it.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by tunery004(m): 9:09am On Sep 11, 2009
eyonigger:

abeg leave lexi alon and let slippin dogs, ,,, ,,
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Gabry(f): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2009
olusolami:

okay. i have been off the chart for a while but people i am back, okay, i have had my share of phone intimacy and phone conversations and this is what i found out. most people that hear my voice on phone tends to want more than just talk,

i am being serious. just the mere: hey there, they get stuck and wants to talk dirty just to see how far i can go.
is that twisted. it is not just me, but most people out there fall in love with the woman or man on the phone.

a friend recently told me of his encounter. he had been chatting wt a lady for few weeks and they decided to meet cos he was thrown off by the lady's sexy voice but alas she was not what he was expecting to see.

she was no where not as pretty as her voice and he just couldn't even bring himself to take her outside to intrduce to his friends.

Poster, u might consider doing a business out of it wink
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by sexyLeamon(f): 9:34am On Sep 11, 2009
phone intimacy shake head human beings
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by izeek(m): 9:38am On Sep 11, 2009
@gabry,
u mean all those perves that call in to have their sexual urges met!
u got great buz sense.
@post, meet her let her give you the modalities for such buzz.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by whitelexi(m): 9:43am On Sep 11, 2009
eyonigger:

I knew about it right from the first post came up, i probably woulda been the first to respond if it wasnt about me.

Truth is i would defend myself anyday, anytime, but that particular person was just not worth my while. She had come out in the past 2 months or so using another username to try and bring me down and it didnt work then, she then conspired with a few guys who are worse than sissies, and together they have recently tried their best to pull me down, but it wont work. grin  Ask her to grow up - she's 3yrs older than me for God's sakes!

Lexi is short, lexi is fat, lexi is poor, lexi snores, lexi is ugly, bla bla bla, my pic is in my profile - taken just last saturday, I'm a towering 6"1', and my weight is perfect for my height, they're just jealous, and they need to get a grip.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by CrazyMan(m): 9:46am On Sep 11, 2009
olusolami:

So what you’re telling us here is that you’re not as beautiful as people might think; despite your lovely voice?

Or did I get you wrong?
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by eyonigger(m): 9:54am On Sep 11, 2009
whitelexi:

I knew about it right from the first post came up, i probably woulda been the first to respond if it wasnt about me.

Truth is i would defend myself anyday, anytime, but that particular person was just not worth my while. She had come out in the past 2 months or so using another username to try and bring me down and it didnt work then, she then conspired with a few guys who are worse than sissies, and together they have recently tried their best to pull me down, but it wont work. grin  Ask her to grow up - she's 3yrs older than me for God's sakes!

Lexi is short, lexi is fat, lexi is poor, lexi snores, lexi is ugly, bla bla bla, my pic is in my profile - taken just last saturday, I'm a towering 6"1', and my weight is perfect for my height, they're just jealous, and they need to get a grip.

I was even happy you did not show up, unlike the last one from thoniaslim or sumfin that you showed up for.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by sexyLeamon(f): 10:06am On Sep 11, 2009
whitelexi:

Truth is i would defend myself anyday, anytime, but that particular person was just not worth my while. She had come out in the past 2 months or so using another username to try and bring me down and it didnt work then, she then conspired with a few guys who are worse than sissies, and together they have recently tried their best to pull me down, but it wont work. grin Ask her to grow up - she's 3yrs older than me for God's sakes!

I knew it, coz Thonia one u reply
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by whitelexi(m): 10:12am On Sep 11, 2009
sexyLeamon:

I knew it, coz Thonia one u reply

Thonia's own was the Genesis, i didnt know what was hitting me at that time, all the claims - i knew they were lies, i knew i didnt discuss her like she said, so i was trying to defend myself, later i discovered it was a conspiracy, some guys had teamed up with my ex's - and my ex's only proved one point to me that day grin grin grin

But all that one don waka sha, i'm glad its kool right now! Thankfully my current chic doesn't mind all this rubbish cos she knows how nl operates grin
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by izeek(m): 10:17am On Sep 11, 2009
fine boi lexi!
i wish i was u sha, cosi know u enjoyed to some extent even if the chicks are omitting that part.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by sexyLeamon(f): 10:30am On Sep 11, 2009
whitelexi:

Thonia's own was the Genesis, i didnt know what was hitting me at that time, all the claims - i knew they were lies, i knew i didnt discuss her like she said, so i was trying to defend myself, later i discovered it was a conspiracy, some guys had teamed up with my ex's - and my ex's only proved one point to me that day grin grin grin

But all that one don waka sha, i'm glad its kool right now! Thankfully my current chic doesn't mind all this rubbish cos she knows how nl operates grin
u are something else I swear noting do u jare
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by eyonigger(m): 10:39am On Sep 11, 2009
lets no derail this thread people. Ok sexylee, u got a monalisa voice huh?
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by izeek(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2009
she tell u say she get sexy voice.
go and meet and post.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Vuitton(m): 10:51am On Sep 11, 2009
@ Poster
Then it seems you got their di*k in your mouth tongue
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by CrazyMan(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2009
Aexi, don't tell me you're still replying that thread.

To be honest, when I first read it, it sounded like one of those products waiting for distribution on Iweka road Onitsha.

You're a guy so you must know that girls would continue to remain who the are. Its ok to date; but whenever you do that, be sure that you thread consciously because you don't know who loves you and who wants to pull you down.

Finally, about the topic starter, I could that bitterness in her voice. . .she did love you Alex.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by TheSeeker(m): 1:18pm On Sep 11, 2009
Leave Lexi alone jare. He says he's not responding, so let him be. Only a blind person will say that thread wasn't concocted.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by izeek(m): 1:30pm On Sep 11, 2009
so u have all found thats thread starter guilty without a proper jury sitting?
haba @ theseeker, u shud know better than to passs judgement without clear evidence.
lol
tell lexi to show us his kini weda their names no dey engraved on am.
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Gabry(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2009
Poster I say go for da biz but becareful. . . never identify your real identity to your customers!U can make like an ID like Wonder Girl or Sexy Cat or sumthin like that tongue
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by 190: 2:31pm On Sep 11, 2009
ive said it
there is sumtin strange abt this poster

if u see her in the real
she looks like King Kong!
Re: Why My Voice Turns People On. by Czarskit(m): 2:54pm On Sep 11, 2009
Pathetically Speaking. . . shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Spends More On Valentine's Day? / Some Guys Can Be Heartless.. / What Mischeavious Act Did You Do In Secondary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.