Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 (4367 Views)

Can You Name These Cartoon Characters? / Ladies : No Woman Can Snatch Your Man If You Have These 6 Characters / 10 Common Characters Ladies Display When They Meet A Rich Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by vizkiz: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2016
1. The “First to Comment crew” This individuals no dey ever tire. They wander the forum actively, in detective mode. Investigating what Mod (especially lalasticlala) is viewing each thread in order to narrow down their “front page material” threads. Lol
They go on to create space right beneath the Op in situations like this you see dots “.” littering everywhere hoping the thread makes frontpage, in which event they returns to drop either comment with the tag “FTC tinz” and more gibberish. Lol

2. The “PDP, APC, BUHARI , ANTI-BUHARI, GEJ, ANTI-GEJ crew” There was a time when political debate was largely confined to the politics section. This was not the case in 2016, as even a thread with the topic
“EDET goes to school” will somehow attract comments on how the incompetence or competence of BUHARI/JONATHAN has led to how poor Edet is dressing to school or why Edet can't afford good sandals to school. I tire for this crew.

3. The “Thread Bomber/Spammer" This dude has no respect. He has never come across such words. He targets any thread with significant activity; it DOES NOT matter what the thread is about or discussing. All he knows is he is THE BEST DATA PROVIDER and you are all to contact him IMMEDIATELY he pastes his advert with pictures on your thread, and walks away like a BOSS.
If I catch this guy ehn.. angry grin

4. The "Who you epp" crew: these ones don't know when to quit I tell you. undecided once saw a thread about the high cost of petrol in Nigeria and one guy replied with "who petrol epp" like seriously? Bros your brain need epp grin

5. The "Attackers/Trouble finders: These ones have no reasonable comments to drop, all they are looking for is someone to bash/attack. Most of them get to you so back that you will have to reply and retaliate...make God wan purplish you make the person get bad mouth like crazymommy or Thesonofmark. You are done! grin

6. The Name checkers: Lol...Just open a thread with the caption "A chicken caught with cocaine in America" they will still Come and check the chicken's name then you see posts like
"I no tell you"
"our brothers are at it again"
"Just here to check the names"
These people need Jesus grin

7. The grammarian their posts always end up with 2 likes because you can't even understand their point and most of them end up confusing themselves (who grammar epp?) Oops grin

8.) The meme creators: I think seun needs to ban memes on nairaland because Smellymouth and sandoski will not let our data last with their funny and rib cracking memes grin

9) The top 10 crew With the help of their commander tosyne2much, you hardly go through a week without seeing topics with "top 10 this or that" on frontpage. Sometimes I wonder if they are the moses of this generation grin

10) The why is this thread on frontpage crew those people will see a thread with "LINDA IKEJI SHARES A SEXY Picture IN HER MANSION" they open the thread within 0.5 sec and start speaking against the mod you will see comments like "The mod that brought this to frontpage is high on cheat weed" or "Nairaland has gone to the dogs" grin

11) The "End time" crew These guys are legend grin
The popular "end time slang almost went into extinction but with the help of lasisi69 they resurrected and are back littering frontpage with "End time this and that" grin

HONORARY MENTION

“THE GREAT GARRI CREW” : This crew was hyperactive roaming the lands VORACIOUSLY until early 2013, when the atmosphere created by mods became less conducive for their survival. Their wise words of “HOW DOES THIS AFFECT THE PRICE OF GARRI IN THE MARKET” were abound.

The "Pics or I don't believe it crew" These characters were always on every thread back 2014. For every topic without a pic or video, they show up with this same
response. 'pics or Adonbilivit' or 'video or it didn't happen'.
Needless to say, they are most prevalent in threads to do
with the female anatomy.
Awon bad boys . grin

cc: NaLaugh cool

21 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2016
I dedicated this FTC to~

SMELLYMOUTH my Partner in crime.....winkkiss

Ur memes dey make my laugh laugh...gringrin

Vizkiz ~no kill me with laughgrin

3 Likes

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Iamjoshkiz(m): 2:27pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ok
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
smiley

1 Like

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by iykekelvins(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
THE SHARERS
They keep sharing comments upandan
Reminds me of kaziblake
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by PunkyV(f): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2016
The hall monitors/clock keepers. Those irritate me like no other. They're always quick to point out how often you are online. If they're not online often themselves, then how the hell do they know who is always online?
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Elzends(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
The ABEG WHO GET BLACKBERRY CHARGER crew
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by vizkiz: 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
THE SHARERS

Reminds me of kaziblake

kaziblake should rename her moniker to "legend of the shearer" grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by confistified(m): 2:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op forget recently wat I see nw is

No sensible female will/should vote for vizkiz he is a female basher cheesy or vizkiz has suddenly changed because or Mr Nairaland cheesy

Bia Vizkiz hw do u keep trending grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by iykekelvins(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

kaziblake should rename her moniker to "legend of the shearer" grin

Ahaha, that girl can share for africa. Choi!!
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Tolexander: 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Thank God I belong to none!
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2016
i belong to none *Dancing Azonto* grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Smellymouth: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
This land at NO 23 Lasisi Oladipo Street off Apapa Oworonsoki, Orile Iganmu beside Apex Mills is NOT for SALE undecided

Beware of my gateman, Saintsamurai..

Signed, ALAGA1

Chairman OMO- ONILE ASSOCIATION OF NAIRALAND..

UP ASSO.
. grin

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by vizkiz: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
Berlyn:
i belong to none *Dancing Azonto* grin

You belong to the crushing on lalasticlala crew grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yahhhhh••••CANT FIND MYSELF ON YOUR LIST•••••unique
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2016
vizkiz:

You belong to the crushing on lalasticlala crew grin
Lolz thank God you did'nt add it grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by ErnieSmallzz(f): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2016
undecided vizkiz
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op u forgot the ''like'' crew. Dey always begging for likes as if there life depends on it.
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by AngelAhnie(f): 2:58pm On Jul 11, 2016
gringrin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by LuveU2(f): 3:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
Those that start smiling with everyone when they need supoort or help to win miss/mr nairaland grin

4 Likes

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Faremisodeeq(m): 3:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Op. U forget the wailers snd zombies.
And also the likers and graphic guy like smellymouth, raph e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by kaziblake(f): 3:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
iykekelvins:
THE SHARERS

Reminds me of kaziblake
mind yourself o grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by papinx(m): 3:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
Lol.. grin
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by demiladegold(f): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2016
queen of neutral land...,

yaaaaas
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
the Smellymouth and hmmm sandoski crew

1 Like

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by IamLEGEND1: 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
well at least I know I'm not a member of any group.

1 Like

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by papinx(m): 4:35pm On Jul 11, 2016
LuveU2:
Those that start smiling with everyone when they need supoort or help to win miss/mr nairaland grin

Deep grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Plolly(f): 4:39pm On Jul 11, 2016
thank God I belong to none
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by mhisbliss(f): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2016
The derailers

The haters

And those that cant keep it in thier pants

Watch how they'll attack me now
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by mzhorlah(f): 4:55pm On Jul 11, 2016
confistified:
Op forget recently wat I see nw is

No sensible female will/should vote for vizkiz he is a female basher cheesy or vizkiz has suddenly changed because or Mr Nairaland cheesy

Bia Vizkiz hw do u keep trending grin
am sensible tho and m voting for Vizkiz tongue
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by confistified(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2016
mzhorlah:
am sensible tho and m voting for Vizkiz tongue
Gbayi...... ur head get oil...... Nice choice kiss
Re: Common Characters On Nairaland 2016 by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2016
JixNation:
the Smellymouth and hmmm sandoski crew
gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Torments Me With Her Hot Body At The Office - Married Man Cries Out / Yoruba Names And Their Funny Translation. / The Guy Was A Scum!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.