Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,835 members, 7,813,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) (3249 Views)

Lady Did Nude Video Call With Her Friend's Benefactor, Tried To Snatch Him / Lady Blasts Gift Erhabor Mamus, Her Husband's Side Chick In A Facebook Video / My Horrible Reaction When My Side-chick Told Me I Have HIV (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 2:26pm On Jul 11, 2016
My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call.

I was on Facebook last week and I decided to review my friend request...while doing that I saw a request from a dark cute guy and out of curiosity I decided to accept, the thing is I can get obessed with cute guys at times (lol). Immediately I accepted, I was back to checking my timeline on facebook when the vidoe call came up. Wthout even saying hi or any form of greeting he requested a video call, like seriously who does that? (Weird isn't it?).

I was surprised and was just curious and expecting something strange but not as weird as I got because honestly Facebook is the last place I had do video call (like seriously). Hmmmn I thought before accepting it and after the second call I decided to pick only to get the surprise of my life. Hehehhhe surprise or shock I couldn't really tell.

I thought I was seeing double or I had click on something else or so...the look on my face was like (wtf is this) so I ended the call in anger,I was actually thinking and wondering what was wrong. So I went back yo check his profile,he looks cool and kind of reserved especially his old pictures.Sound like " good kid gone bad" kind of thing.

He called back again repeating the same thing he was doing in the previous video by this time I knew the guy was probably high on something (maybe ugwu leaves or diluted urine).

Okay this was what he did in the video and I I got a screenshot from the conversation before he blocked me when I dished it out to him in a way he didn't expect.

He was " wanking " his life out in the video and because of how fast I had to end the call would have maybe recorded the video with another phone but on another thought I wonder who would really want to see how disgusting he looks down there. Have had several experience very weird one on Facebook but not like this...this was just the height.

Am purposely not blurring out his name because I later found out that this same guy had done same thing with a friend of mine too on facebook...infact she was with bae whe he called her (lmao) ,I can imagine the shock on her face. How terrible and pathetic can this guy be than this , going around online spamming people with his 3rd leg on loose.

And those words I used tho.... (lol) couldn't find a way to frustrate him more than that.

So please if you know him kindly tell him to "go get a life" a fast one at that and he should note not everyone subscribe to such things.

http://www.demitalks.com/2016/07/my-horrible-experience-with-weird-guy.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by FlawlesRebirth02(f): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Very funny•••••hes just a sex starved nicca•••••and why you de mention lalasticalala? Nawa for you oooo

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlawlesRebirth02:
Very funny•••••hes just a sex starved nicca•••••and why you de mention lalasticalala? Nawa for you oooo

Maybe he knows him sad
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
You can report anyone in the FB admin who deliberately abused the members. You can blocked him.. This person is pathetic.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
TrapQueen77:
You can report anyone in the FB who deliberately abused the members. You can blocked him.. This person is pathetic.

Really pathetic.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by FlexTrex: 3:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
1min33seconds was “very fast ” indeed to end the call. A whole lot could've happened in that time.

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 11, 2016
This reminds me of my own weird experience..

I was just on facebook , browsing for free on my airtel free basics plans as i was checking news feed, all these click like for jesus or die or say amen and get visa to kualua lumpur posts filled my Tl...

I was angry and decided to visit my requests which was almost 200 mostly from girls and old sugar mummies....

I was accepting requests and denying some and approved almost 13 for that day...

Only for a message to pop up few minutes from a certain lady.... I didnt check the message untill after 3 hrs...

When i checked again... I saw the message .... And there was her nude unclothedness in my front.... Ski sku ski sku.

I rushed to check her profile to see if she is actually the one and to my suprise, the nude belonged to her...

However the weirdest thing was that all her posts were either bible quotes, Motivational quotes or sharing church posts from her church coza....

Even her quote was "serve jesus , he is the master giver "...

All her pictures no dey expose body as she always in long skirts and scarfs....

I messaged her why do u want to corrupt my soul and she apologized saying she just really loves me and wants me to d her and that since we are living in the same city ., we could hook up....

She promised to do me well very well and satisfy me because am too cute... She asked me if she could send more...

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... When i looked at the firm light and stretched mark free boobs pointing accusing fingers at me,, i had to concur...

Now she kept sending and sending all this nudes and we kept sex chatting ( i didnt send my own nudes tho) .,,untill one day, the weirdest thing ever happened ...

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2016
Where can i catch fun around here
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Isaacmacdon(m): 4:12pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sickening.... Its ridiculous.. Well, humans would always be humans. Something that was meant to enhance chatting experience is being toiled with. Facebook would not see this one.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2016
in "i do die" voice
ALL THESE BLOODY BANANA HOLDERS
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Smellymouth: 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2016
Ladies..Lol..

You are abusing the dude and admiring him at the same time grin cheesy

" Such a CUTE foolish young man"
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by spacescientist(m): 5:53pm On Jul 11, 2016
Yes, thats right.

TrapQueen77:
You can report anyone in the FB who deliberately abused the members. You can blocked him.. This person is pathetic.

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nicolars(m): 6:48pm On Jul 11, 2016
Iamsynord:

I was just on facebook , browsing for free on my airtel free basics plans as i was checking news feed, all these click like for jesus or die or say amen and get visa to kualua lumpur posts filled my Tl...

I was angry and decided to visit my requests which was almost 200 mostly from girls and old sugar mummies....

I was accepting requests and denying some and approved almost 13 for that day...

Only for a message to pop up few minutes from a certain lady.... I didnt check the message untill after 3 hrs...

When i checked again... I saw the message .... And there was her nude unclothedness in my front.... Ski sku ski sku.

I rushed to check her profile to see if she is actually the one and to my suprise, the nude belonged to her...

However the weirdest thing was that all her posts were either bible quotes, Motivational quotes or sharing church posts from her church coza....

I messaged her why do u want to corrupt my soul and she apologized saying she just really loves me and wants me to d her and that since we are living in the same city ., we could hook up....

She promised to do me well very well and satisfy me because am too cute... She asked me if she could send more...

The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak... When i looked at the firm light and stretched mark free boobs pointing accusing fingers at me,, i had to concur...

Now she kept sending and sending all this nudes and we kept sex chatting ( i didnt send my own nudes tho) .,,untill one day, the weirdest thing ever happened ...
You can lie for africa ooo lolcheesy grin

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2016
Don't just know why I didn't buy this story. . . Just don't know.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 9:06pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Don't just know why I didn't buy this story. . . Just don't know.

Why?...this happened for real to me. I don't just sit down and cook up story. That's why the guy's name is even there.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 9:07pm On Jul 11, 2016
Iamsynord:

Hmmmn... what happened?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 9:09pm On Jul 11, 2016
FlexTrex:
1min33seconds was “very fast ” indeed to end the call. A whole lot could've happened in that time.

You know how the network works it wasn't clear at first and blurry so I didn't get the gist fast.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 9:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Why?...this happened for real to me. I don't just sit down and cook up story. That's why the guy's name is even there.
Why won't you "sit down and cook up story"? What are bloggers synonymous with, apart from sitting down and cooking up sensational stories that are meant to drive "traffic" to their blogs?

Why would you want to monetize such a personal experience, if it were truth?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 9:38pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Why won't you "sit down and cook up story"? What are bloggers synonymous with, apart from sitting down and cooking up sensational stories that are meant to drive "traffic" to their blogs?

Why would you want to monetize such a personal experience, if it were truth?

Bloggers are different from writers,hope you do know that. And on my blog I write and share my personal experiences coupled with other things I do on the blog.

And about monetizing, that's the least on my mind now for my blog if you care to know.

Guess your conclusion game is just off it.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 9:50pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

Bloggers are different from writers,hope you do know that. And on my blog I write and share my personal experiences coupled with other things I do on the blog.

And about monetizing, that's the least on my mind now for my blog if you care to know.

Guess your conclusion game is just off it.
You're a blogger and a writer. . . That's what the profile on your blog says, right?

You're a writer that owns a blog and regularly update it. That makes you a blogger, so why are you demonizing your profession?
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 10:10pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You're a blogger and a writer. . . That's what the profile on your blog says, right?

You're a writer that owns a blog and regularly update it. That makes you a blogger, so why are you demonizing your profession?

What has demons got to do with this ? undecided really ? Lol.

I never said am not a blogger I was just letting you know am not just a mere blogger but also a writer.

I was referring to your post on generalising what bloggers are commonly known for.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2016
Bbsharon:

What has demons got to do with this ? undecided really ? Lol.

I never said am not a blogger I was just letting you know am not just a mere blogger but also a writer.

I was referring to your post on generalising what bloggers are commonly known for.
So, when someone uses the word "demonize", he's referring to "demons"? Which school did you say you passed out from, again? LoL - _ - undecided

Again, you just "demonized" (look it up this time, pls) blogging by referring to some bloggers as "mere blogger". I stand by what I said about bloggers. If you weren't desperate about traffic, why do you advertise your blog?

You write - on a blog - that makes you blogger. Ordinary(as you put it) or not, a blogger is a blogger and they value traffic more than bread and butter, and will do anything to drive traffic to their blogs, including cooking up stories if they have to!

End of!

Goodnight.

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 10:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Sexxkillz:
So, when someone uses the word "demonize", he's referring to "demons"? Which school did you say you passed out from, again? LoL - _ - undecided

Again, you just "demonized" (look it up this time, pls) blogging by referring to some bloggers as "mere blogger". I stand by what I said about bloggers. If you weren't desperate about traffic, why do you advertise your blog?

You write - on a blog - that makes you blogger. Ordinary(as you put it) or not, a blogger is a blogger and they value traffic more than bread and butter, and will do anything to drive traffic to their blogs, including cooking up stories if they have to!

End of!

Goodnight.

For your clarity I was just letting you know the word you used was just off the point...as in to what end "demonizing " like seriously it doesn't make sense to what I said.

And I guess you didn't get the humour in what I wrote when I used the word demons. That's why there is " lol " attached to what I said.

Goodnight and sweetdreams lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
Bbsharon:

For your clarity I was just letting you know the word you used was just off the point...as in to what end "demonizing " like seriously it doesn't make sense to what I said.

And I guess you didn't get the humour in what I wrote when I used the word demons. That's why there is " lol " attached to what I said.

Goodnight and sweetdreams lipsrsealed
You simply do not know what "demonize" means. You should have simply asked.

I'm not one to fall for that "you didn't get the humour" "that's why there is lol" bullshit most of you throw around when you're caught pants down.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
You simply do not know what "demonize" means. You should have simply asked.

I'm not one to fall for that "you didn't get the humour" "that's why there is lol" bullshit most of you throw around when you're caught pants down.

Not going to argue again. Thought you said goodnight already....well good morning to you gentleman grin.

Now be a gentleman fully and don't reply back wink.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Sexxkillz: 10:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Bbsharon:

Not going to argue again. Thought you said goodnight already....well good morning to you gentleman grin.

Now be a gentleman fully and don't reply back wink.
Good. Don't argue what you cannot win.

Goodmorning.
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz, you be lawyer? grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by mhisbliss(f): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2016
What da fuq? Op for real? What some people do for dickson, perverts everywhere

1 Like

Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by ezychris(m): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmmmmm Bbsharon
Re: My Horrible Experience With A Weird Guy On Facebook Video Call (With screenshot) by Bbsharon(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Sexxkillz:
Good. Don't argue what you cannot win.

Goodmorning.

Like seriously Did you just say win grin grin grin.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Does A Man Know That A Woman Loves Him? / My Cassava, My Best Friend / How To Eat P#ssy: 18 Moves Between Her Legs That’ll Blow Her Mind. 18+please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.