Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,435 members, 7,846,792 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor (504 Views)

What's The Quickest You've Gone From Meeting Someone The 1st Time To Having Sex / "Cossy Go Fear" - Photos Of Endowed Sisters Go Viral As Nigerians React / Two Nairalanders Look Forward To April 8th... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by TeamEraceloaded: 5:04pm On Jul 11, 2016
Nollywood Most Endowed, Cossy Orjiakor, has revealed she is looking forward to having sex with Chelsea midfielder, John Mikel Obi.

She noted that her hidden love for the player cannot be over emphasized.

“The controversial actress told Encomium although she has not met Mikel, she is looking forward to meeting him on a good day.
“My favourite Nigerian footballer is…” she paused.

“I can give you a clue by mentioning the name of his club if you insist.

“The name of his club is Chelsea.”
Asked if it was Mikel Obi, she said,

CONTINUE HERE
http://amebosquare.com/entertainment/im-looking-forward-sex-mikel-obi-cossy-orjiakor/

Re: I’m Looking Forward To Having Sex With Mikel Obi – Cossy Orjiakor by femolacqua(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2016

(1) (Reply)

Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange / Man Abandons At Park By An Online Date (Photo) / I Have A Girl - Vector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.