Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,528 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 PM

Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange (501 Views)

Keep Calling Yourself Slay Queen,take A Look At What She Do For A Living-(pic) / See The Photo That Went Viral Online Today! Take A Look At These Four Girls.. / Take A Look At Yourself!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by Tunnah: 10:38am On Jul 12, 2016
I visited someone in akure nt 2 long,there was a gal in there street dat is blinking green light to me with so many actions and body languages so I wooed dis gal but my mission is chop and clean mouth so She started visiting me, do u knw dat if dis gal want to come I would hv plan about d match but anytime She came we will just be playing like 2hour afterall I wouldn't alter any word or act sexually it look strange to me is like hv being charmed and I hv just few days 4me to travel,dis is d 1st time dis kind tin will happen to me
Re: Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by curvysola(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
story for the gods

Re: Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by sinaj(f): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Mitcheeeeew
Re: Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by obiorathesubtle: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Igbo and beans.. Destroying brains since 1887
Re: Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by mizzbouqui(f): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Mtcheew
Re: Please Take A Look At This,it Sound Strange by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Not amazed that dimwitted retards are now everywhere on NL. I mean since the rate of poverty is very high, individuals that aren't blessed with enough cash now consume less food and smoke more blunts to surpport the quantity of food intake in order to ensure that its effect lingers on a bit.

Trust Nigerians, they can adapt to any situation they face.

I blame Buhari the senile, obtuse dullard.

(1) (Reply)

Misandry And The Women Who Call Men Dogs / Is It Right For A Girl To Talk Bad About Her Ex? / If You Had One Wish for Your Spouse, What Would That Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.