Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:19 AM

Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. (11126 Views)

Biafra: Why I’m Flouting Bail Conditions – Nnamdi Kanu / Nnamdi Kanu's Bail Conditions: Jewish Surety, N300m, No Interviews, Crowd Of 10 / Nnamdi Kanu Granted Bail (See Bail Conditions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by tritt(m): 6:08pm On Jul 11, 2016
Former Aviation Minister, Chief Femi Fani-Kayode has met all the conditions for his bail and has submitted relevant documents to the Federal High Court in Lagos.

His media adviser, Jude Ndukwe, in a statement sent to DAILY POST Monday evening said “We are now waiting for the EFCC to verify the documents after which he would be released.”

“Despite the fact that he has been locked up for the last 62 days, he remains confident, strong, healthy and in very high spirits.

“He misses his family very badly, especially his five month old son Aragon, and he looks forward to coming home to be with his family, friends and loved ones,” Fani-Kayode’s spokesman added.

http://dailypost.ng/2016/07/11/fani-kayode-meets-bail-conditions-awaits-efcc-to-verify-release-him/?

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Ebubeslym(m): 6:15pm On Jul 11, 2016
this present EFCC will take months to verify the documents.

11 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2016
In as much u are APC member u are saint but all pdp members are corrupt...very bad when u have a tyrant as the president

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by dahunsy(f): 6:44pm On Jul 11, 2016
Coughs*** clears throat# so egbon femi still dey white house? lipsrsealed shocked nawa oo

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by DaBullIT(m): 11:37pm On Jul 11, 2016
Which home ? hahahahahaha

My brother , as you accidentally collected Dasuki's money , you will be accidentally be locked up

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Jul 11, 2016
Shameless EFCC
Bubu get ready to hear more epic write ups from him in the coming days.

8 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2016
DaBullIT:
Which home ? hahahahahaha

My brother , as you accidentally collected Dasuki's money , you will be accidentally be locked up
old man like. see nonsense you just wrote in the name of justifying your aisha share of rice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by MeAboki(m): 1:58am On Jul 12, 2016
dahunsy:
Coughs*** clears throat# so egbon femi still dey white house? lipsrsealed shocked nawa oo

LOL, me too sef think say e done leave there but apparently he must have become to the EFCC watery beans.
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by misscall247: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Efcc is corrupt
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by OnWebTech: 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Has anyone been Jailed yet ??
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by thunder74(m): 8:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Release him? I doubt it, I trust EFCC of APC government, they will re arrest him for another "charges".

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by MadCow1: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Release who? angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by chinoify: 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
how does that affect the price of Milani powder she requested for
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by asumo12: 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
MadCow1:
Release who? angry angry angry

Madcow1

grin grin grin
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by kingarizona1(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2016
I'm waiting for Amechi, Atiku, Obansanjo. And co to be arrested by those Dogs... Stupid Government, Toothless Dogs EFCC

9 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by davodyguy: 8:58am On Jul 12, 2016
frankline5:
Shameless EFCC
Bubu get ready to hear more epic write ups from him in the coming days.

He'll keep shut hence forth.

Go ask Nurse Metuh and Dokpesi.

Metuh is supporting Buhari's Anti corruption and Dokpesi presented the president with a Card.

Prison for big men is a Rehab, go and sin no more home when you gain freedom

3 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by davodyguy: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
I'm waiting for Amechi, Atiku, Obansanjo. And co to be arrested by those Dogs... Stupid Government, Toothless Dogs EFCC

Ignorance.

To be arrested for killing you? or for what offense?

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Omotayor123(f): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
Release him.... And That's the End. He is a free man forever.
EFCC undecided
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by Temple1288(m): 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
This is what happens when you have a demented jihadist, tyrant, dictator and a terrorist as president of your country. His brain won't tell him that when fighting corruption, you should focus on both sides. Abi en friends na saints?
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by BizLifeE: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2016
That's the problem with Nigeria. No matter how corrupt we're, we'll always meet bail conditions. Whereas in a normal country, there are certain offenses that guarantee jail term, no matter how influential you're. What am I even saying? Are the hands of the prosecutors even clean? Collect his money and leave him alone jooo.

Neteller here: .com.ng
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by experimentist: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]EFCC please don't release the bastarrd. Just lock him up and keep feeding him with raw tubers of Benue yams. Thanks.[/size]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by MarshRiley(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2016
The man get one kind swag wey me no understand
I like him thoo
Abeg wen will Amaechi and Tinubu visit kirikiri
They shud have a duplex by now

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by wellmax(m): 9:04am On Jul 12, 2016
To all of you crying witch hunt, why only PDP or whatever, know this; this investigation is just for ONE case of corruption. I mean the current travail of corrupt cases is just an inquiry into the misused funds meant for fighting insurgency.
GEJ got permission to borrow $1B under the guise of fighting corruption ( http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/168645-jonathan-gets-approval-to-borrow-1billion-to-fight-boko-haram.html ). The fund was suddenly diverted to fund the PDP campaign, shared by Dasuki as coordinated by GEJ.
Tell me how many non - PDP where called to the sharing?
This isn't about who was called or not, but about some people who took our money, under pretense of fighting insurgency, allowed soldiers to die unnecessarily while enriching their cronies.
This is a fight that must be supported by one and all.

When we are done with this, we can look at other corruption cases.

4 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by davodyguy: 9:05am On Jul 12, 2016
wilsondave:
In as much u are APC member u are saint but all pdp members are corrupt...very bad when u have a tyrant as the president

Use your brain when drawing conclusions.

David Babachir Lawal once said.

I'm not saying all APC members are saint but fact that they didnt have the opportunities to be at the centre didnt allow us to know their true characters.

After this 4 years, let's see whether they'll mess up too.

Moreso, this probe only has to do with Arms purchase and hasnt been extended to other areas yet. The people that benefited are mostly PDP members who campaigned for Jonathan and Not buhari. When other sectors are being touch lighted, then we can talk.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by MrImole: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2016
I have never seen any organization so desperate like this ruling party. It sucks.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by EternalBeing: 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
k
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by kingarizona1(m): 9:08am On Jul 12, 2016
davodyguy:

Ignorance.

To be arrested for killing you? or for what offense?

For looting fund that should have been used to give Zombies like you a better life

A Zombie Spotted!!!

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by wellmax(m): 9:11am On Jul 12, 2016
The Economy is nose diving, yes, because we have consistently lived in denial and self deception.
The large economy we pride over in time past was sustained by corruption.
Now the free money is no longer there, looters don't take money through bank again, hence the current challenge.
But if you ask me, it is good for the country, lets gradually build a country with strong and stable economy sustained by real money from legal businesses and production. Not some stolen funds.

1 Like

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by davodyguy: 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
kingarizona1:

For looting fund that should have been used to give Zombies like you a better life

A Zombie Spotted!!!

Ignorance and idiocy should be added to your handle.

I'll ask you to do something now and I'm 100% sure you can not do it.

Kindly gather all the compelling corruption evidences that you kingarizona1 have against those that you mentioned in your post and submit to EFCC and whilst doing that, notify Sahara reporters, Ipob News(Vanguard) and then Punch newspaper.

If you can't do this simple task, forever remain a coward like your leader grin

2 Likes

Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by MICHEALADEX(m): 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
kingarizona1:
Mumu toothless abi? Go ask fanikayode or olisa malu...oloriburuku eda
Re: Fani-kayode Meets Bail Conditions; Awaits EFCC To Verify, Release Him. by davodyguy: 9:15am On Jul 12, 2016
wellmax:
The Economy is nose diving, yes, because we have consistently lived in denial and self deception.
The large economy we pride over in time past was sustained by corruption.
Now the free money is no longer there, looters don't take money through bank again, hence the current challenge.
But if you ask me, it is good for the country, lets gradually build a country with strong and stable economy sustained by real money from legal businesses and production. Not some stolen funds.

God Bless you.

As I ws driving to work this morning, something flashed my mind.

'Jonathan Said I handed over a country with the Largest economy in Africa'

I laughed at his Ignorance. On paper Nigeria has the largest economy in Africa because of our GDP. Ye.

What is GDP. it means the value of the goods and services you and I produce in Nigeria i.e Nairaland adverts, the pepper available for sale, the houses in Ikoyi, all the value of houses the looters have, cars etc added together on paper and presented. It has nothing to do with realities on ground. Bulk of the goods and services added belonged to the few elites that were allowed to loot Nigeria dry over the years and most especially under Jonathan.

Now someone is in town, trying to collected the wealth from the few and spend it for the benefit of the all, yet they keep fighting him.

The houses, the like of Amosu, Olisa Metuh, Dokpesi etc own were added to the GDP re-basing. Yet these are few individuals having wealth that should have belonged to many.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG To Purchase 2 Additional Satellites For Nigcomsat At $550m / Drama As Lawyers Clash Over A’ibom Senatorial Seat / Gunmen Shoot People In Twon Brass, Bayelsa Over Political Tussle (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.