Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,173 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc - Foreign Affairs (624) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc (988712 Views)

President Zuma Had Telephonic Discussions With President Trump / Photos: Heavy U.S Military Equipments Arrives Germany Against Russian. / @elbinawi Tweets On International Qudsday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (667) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:51pm On Sep 12, 2021
Lca mk1

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 5:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
SU-30MKI bomb rack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 5:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
SU-30MKI with lgb looks like griffin kit

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 5:05pm On Sep 12, 2021
Jaguar with tandem bomb rack amd lgb

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 5:26pm On Sep 12, 2021
kikuyu1:
Military cultures are a reflection of the national psyche!

During WW2 US and British soldiers r&ped women on massive scale in europe especially Italy and Germany , this was never publicized bec they were the victors and they controlled the narrative , in crimes they were almost equal to the axis , in cases of r&pes actually worse

During 1960s a ind... navy destroyer docked at an Italian port i dont remember the name taronto or something like that, anyways almost the entire population turned out to welcome them , the sailors were surprised at the warmth and puzzled , when the captain enquired the reason , he was told that during WW2 the ind.... soldiers in the ranks of the allied troops turned their guns on the other allied soldiers to prevent them from mass r&ping the women in that town , many women who were saved than were in that crowd

And that same fuking Italy decades later plotted against ind..... ,& created project Joshua along with vatican and others to destroy ind... civilization , SoB

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 5:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Nemesis4you:

During WW2 US and British soldiers r&ped women on massive scale in europe especially Italy and Germany , this was never publicized bec they were the victors and they controlled the narrative , in crimes they were almost equal to the axis , in cases of r&pes actually worse

During 1960s a ind... navy destroyer docked at an Italian port i dont remember the name taronto or something like that, anyways almost the entire population turned out to welcome them , the sailors were surprised at the warmth and puzzled , when the captain enquired the reason , he was told that during WW2 the ind.... soldiers in the ranks of the allied troops turned their guns on the other allied soldiers to prevent them from mass r&ping the women in that town , many women who were saved than were in that crowd

And that same fuking Italy decades later plotted against ind..... ,& created project Joshua along with vatican and others to destroy ind... civilization , SoB

I'm MUCH aware! Funny thing is the few Germans who did rape in their AO and were caught could expect the maximum penalty.
I'm not surprised at all: I've said many times the WRONG side one WW2.

Edit: the Samburu rape saga in the N Kenya army training grounds shows what the Brits are REALLY about. The first gang rapes happened from the beginning in 1965 til 2004.

Elizabeth Rikanna weeps when she recalls the day two wandering British soldiers destroyed her life. Two decades later, she may finally see justice.

The Masai woman, then a 22-year-old student, was collecting water from a river near her village in northern Kenya when the uniformed men walked up. First they greeted her in Swahili and helped her to draw water. But then they raped her, while a third soldier holding their guns watched quietly.

"I thought they were trained to be disciplined and good. But those people were bad," she said, sitting in dusty yard with 150 women who also claimed to have been raped by British soldiers. "I felt so wasted, so ashamed."
[url][https://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/crime/kenyan-women-win-legal-aid-to-sue-mod-over-rape-claims-5353354.htmlurl]

These same MF still PRETEND to be morally upright!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Lurker4Long: 12:33pm On Sep 14, 2021
Fun and games and coincidences and stuff.
grin grin grin

https://espionage.substack.com/p/the-panjshir-protocol

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 2:27pm On Sep 14, 2021
Lurker4Long:
grin grin grin

In Twitter there was few posts by pak... ( most probably relatives / friends ) who posted pics of SSGs who they claimed were killed in panjshir decrying the lack of state recognition for the same , anyways all the posts were than quickly removed & most probably the ones who posted them r hanging by their balls in is.i custody by now wink

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 2:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
kikuyu1:

These same MF still PRETEND to be morally upright!

Yes the irony

Anyways i forgot to mention the Russians , it is estimated they r&ped around 2 million women during WW2

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:22pm On Sep 14, 2021
IAF pics of C17 Rafale Apache

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:24pm On Sep 14, 2021
This half ass pic of A5 ICBM launchers in their production facility was released a couple of months back

4 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 3:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
LCA MK1

5 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anonymous US ver anonymous Russia grin

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Lurker4Long: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nemesis4you:
Lurker4Long

Post on SA developed EW systems if you want

I don't understand: must I post or you offering to post, for my interest?
If the latter, yes sure.
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kemicalreact: 4:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nemesis4you:
Anonymous US ver anonymous Russia grin
4chan grin

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 4:46pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lurker4Long:

If the latter, yes sure.

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 10:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Lurker4Long:

I don't understand: must I post or you offering to post, for my interest?
If the latter, yes sure.

Former lol , if it was latter why the hell would i even ask permission lol

And lol it is not a must , if it strikes ur fancy than do so

Little info on SA EW systems available
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu1(m): 1:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
1 million have died since 2000,with almost 200 k dead in Mexico alone since 2006. The S American Narco wars resemble an insurgency: drug producers,smugglers and their gangs have waged war against the state mainly in Mexico,El Salvador,Guatemala and Honduras. Brazil,relatively not so badly hit, has suffered such serious crime their BOPE SWAT team trains SEALs to prepare them for urban combat in Iraq.
Usually,the fight is against rival gangs for control of border smuggling routes. However,anyone ,cops, army, civvies,babies,bystanders,anyone can catch a bullet in firefights in which grenades, and even RPGs are exchanged.
Such is their firepower,unlike normal criminals narcos don't back down and have even shot down Mex army choppers! Looking at all this I strongly suspect there are deeper forces beyond money at play. Mexico and other LA nations worship Santa Muerte-a goddess of death;not redemption,forgiveness or normal religious aspects. SM is now nearly rivalling Catholicism! Strangely,perhaps not,belief in her powers parallels the timeline of the narco war.
The cult of Santa Muerte began in Mexico some time in the mid-20th century and was clandestine until the 1990s. Most prayers and other rites have been traditionally performed privately at home.[9] Since the beginning of the 21st century, worship has become more public, especially in Mexico City after a believer called Enriqueta Romero initiated her famous Mexico City shrine in 2001.[9][10][11] The number of believers in Santa Muerte has grown over the past ten to twenty years, to an estimated 10–20 million followers in Mexico, parts of Central America, the United States, and Canada. Santa Muerte has similar male counterparts in the American continent, such as the skeletal folk saints San La Muerte of Paraguay and Rey Pascual of Guatemala.[11] According to R. Andrew Chesnut, Ph.D. in Latin American history and professor of Religious studies, the cult of the Santa Muerte is the single fastest-growing new religious movement in the Americas
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

Affiliation A wide variety of powers including love, prosperity, good health, fortune, healing, safe passage, protection against witchcraft, protection against assaults, protection against gun violence, protection against violent death

Imo,she's tailor made for a narco lifestyle.

There's a huge amount of info on all this. For the interested start here: https://www.youtube.com/c/OGShadowOfficial2

An ex US/Mexican gangsta who abandoned the life after a decade and knows all the kingpins and their MO

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Lurker4Long: 4:06pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nemesis4you:

Former lol , if it was latter why the hell would i even ask permission lol

And lol it is not a must , if it strikes ur fancy than do so

grin grin grin
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kemicalreact: 5:01pm On Sep 17, 2021
kikuyu1:
1 million have died since 2000,with almost 200 k dead in Mexico alone since 2006. The S American Narco wars resemble an insurgency: drug producers,smugglers and their gangs have waged war against the state mainly in Mexico,El Salvador,Guatemala and Honduras. Brazil,relatively not so badly hit, has suffered such serious crime their BOPE SWAT team trains SEALs to prepare them for urban combat in Iraq.
Usually,the fight is against rival gangs for control of border smuggling routes. However,anyone ,cops, army, civvies,babies,bystanders,anyone can catch a bullet in firefights in which grenades, and even RPGs are exchanged.
Such is their firepower,unlike normal criminals narcos don't back down and have even shot down Mex army choppers! Looking at all this I strongly suspect there are deeper forces beyond money at play. Mexico and other LA nations worship Santa Muerte-a goddess of death;not redemption,forgiveness or normal religious aspects. SM is now nearly rivalling Catholicism! Strangely,perhaps not,belief in her powers parallels the timeline of the narco war.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Muerte

Imo,she's tailor made for a narco lifestyle.

There's a huge amount of info on all this. For the interested start here: https://www.youtube.com/c/OGShadowOfficial2

An ex US/Mexican gangsta who abandoned the life after a decade and knows all the kingpins and their MO
Reading this is making me nostalgic. I used to think Santa Muerte was just fictional god used by the Ghost Recon (Wildlands) Franchise.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJb6RG8eQqw

Notice the molded skeleton in this video, I guess the woman that spoke to him was Santa Muerte.

1 Like

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2021
Some pics of LCA Netra Rafale etc

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:50am On Sep 20, 2021
Bison

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nemesis4you:
Bison
How are these still flying shocked
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Odunayaw(m): 3:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nemesis4you:
Some pics of LCA Netra Rafale etc
Smoke trails everywhere
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Odunayaw:
How are these still flying shocked

These r late production ones and upgraded

Will be gone in a couple of years

Eventual end of an era of MiG-21
Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
LCA mk1 foc

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jaguars

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 6:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lch

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kolkata & delhi class destroyers

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kolkata class destroyers

2 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by kikuyu2: 9:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Lurker4Long:
grin grin grin

Thanks! A fascinating series of real life ops. I've said it before and I reiterate: The Pak....s aren't a threat to their neighbour anymore than this midget can actually touch a boxer! I read the link on their specops Afghanistan ops and couldn't help but wonder what went through the SSG guys minds just before the Tajik based IAF Su 30s PGMs went off on top of them.
I swear GHQ Rawalpindi,thy name is Comedy Gold! Who else commits such serial strategic and tactical blunders so repetetively?

3 Likes

Re: Technical Discussions On International Military Equipments Doctrines Tactics Etc by Nemesis4you: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
X

(1) (2) (3) ... (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) (626) (627) ... (667) (Reply)

American Politics Thread - 2024 Elections — Biden’s Presidency! / Battle Field Discussion (picture/video) Of African Military . / Who Has The Strongest Military In Africa?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.