Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (105712 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Tbrak: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2016
ao can i get d complete episode of d photographer or can u send d summary to my mail box cos i love all ur story tosinbosede87@gmail.com thanks
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 5:02pm On Sep 09, 2016
Whether 6 or 16, 4 or 14, we will not let update rate determine our love for the story....This is just awesome, abeg Angeles's no keep us for waiting ooo. Thumbs up sis
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horsesailor1(m): 6:54pm On Sep 09, 2016
[/quote][quote author=Tbrak post=49214442]ao can i get d complete episode of d photographer or can u send d summary to my mail box cos i love all ur story tosinbosede87@gmail.com thanks
Download Okadabooks App on Ur phone then u can refill Ur account with Etisalat with this u can purchase her books. I also love her stories and that's how got her books.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horsesailor1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 09, 2016
Angelsss welldone for the good work may God continue to bless you with more inspiration. Please when should we be expecting next update?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 8:32pm On Sep 09, 2016
horsesailor1:
Angelsss welldone for the good work may God continue to bless you with more inspiration. Please when should we be expecting next update?

thanks dear....Sartuday
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Amenya96(f): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2016
wowh,i must commend your effort.you really are a prolific writer,but u re doin a little promise n fail,especially on updates....
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Agromuda(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2016
Angelsss weldone oooo!!! We r stil waiting ma.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horlarbaby(m): 8:48pm On Sep 10, 2016
nice work....pls come n update...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 11:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
Angelss dis is my own comment for nxt episode...sleep dey catch mi..xoo here goes..wow wat a lovely update..lol..u dey bypass my comment recently..make i stop to comment?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by boldndbeautiful(f): 6:53pm On Sep 11, 2016
Angelsss dear, hope u r owk, i'm waiting for the last update oh.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 6:55pm On Sep 11, 2016
boldndbeautiful:
Angelsss dear, hope u r owk, i'm waiting for the last update oh.

am sorry for the delay...plz no vex...biko
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by boldndbeautiful(f): 8:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Angelsss:

am sorry for the delay...plz no vex...biko

Ma dear I no fit vex oh, we all got lives to live outside nairaland, waiting patiently
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:47am On Sep 12, 2016
So I am finally done with this story....
I pray you enjoy it...
the plot thickened....and the story became longer than I expected....

I'll start posting today and I'll b done tomorrow or Wednesday...

thanks for your comments...
even if I don't reply all...e no mean say u dey less special...
for those of you who joined nairaland because of my stories...u hope you guys no dey lie o.....

I had a wonderful time here...thanks pipo!

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 1:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Angelsss:
Dear Angels,

so I finally completed this story....
it gave me headache ehn...
I hope it's worth it...
It's longer than I thought it would be
and the story line got bigger and weirder....

so I would post from today to Wednesday... keep up!
Thanks for all those that dropped pleasant comments
ghost readers.... thanks too
those who told me they joined Nairaland just for my stories
thanks (I hope you ain't lying o)
Thank you all...
shout out to
Carajewel
Skarlett
Kejibabe
Solmantb
ikdbabie
Horsesailor1
Amenya96
Olabantu
Chummypinky
Callmeomotee
Preshme
Keyna
Teamaplayey
Mofy1
Pretiezee
and very special shout out to
Boldnbeautiful and Cutechiluv...

I typed this names from my head...because you guys have commented most...and I got used to seeing you here...
if your name no dey...e no mean say u no dey special...
you are all special... thank you...
carajewel and keyna na jxt mi one.tnk u too 4 ur grt stories love dem all.i read 1 to 5 of valley of angels sumwhr dey now xaid buy d remaining on okadabook.i nearly nack my head for wall.wish i had a better fone
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:00am On Sep 12, 2016
Angelsss:
Dear Angels,

so I finally completed this story....
it gave me headache ehn...
I hope it's worth it...
It's longer than I thought it would be
and the story line got bigger and weirder....

so I would post from today to Wednesday... keep up!
Thanks for all those that dropped pleasant comments
ghost readers.... thanks too
those who told me they joined Nairaland just for my stories
thanks (I hope you ain't lying o)
Thank you all...
shout out to
Carajewel
Skarlett
Kejibabe
Solmantb
ikdbabie
Horsesailor1
Amenya96
Olabantu
Chummypinky
Callmeomotee
Preshme
Keyna
Teamaplayey
Mofy1
Pretiezee
and very special shout out to
Boldnbeautiful and Cutechiluv...

I typed this names from my head...because you guys have commented most...and I got used to seeing you here...
if your name no dey...e no mean say u no dey special...
you are all special... thank you...
itz worth it to me..carajewel and keyna na jxt mi one.tnk u too 4 ur grt stories love dem all.i read 1 to 5 of valley of angels sumwhr dey now xaid buy d remaining on okadabook.i nearly nack my head for wall.wish i had a better fone
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Are u posting now..lemme knw weda to wait or goan sleep
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:11am On Sep 12, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:14am On Sep 12, 2016
Tnx thumbs up
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:19am On Sep 12, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:20am On Sep 12, 2016
CaraJewel:
Tnx thumbs up
go and sleep o
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:23am On Sep 12, 2016
Angelsss:
go and sleep o
Lol jxt read it finito xo am off..gudnyt u too go n slp
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 7:11am On Sep 12, 2016
Henhen, hin be lyk say film just dey start, all dose former na ones na trailer..Tony is here, Margaret is fighting, Lion wonna let the cat out of the bag and Bola is gonna meet with father........#morestilltocome

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by callmeomotee33(f): 7:34am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow this is wonderful... Thanks for the update
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Amenya96(f): 7:59am On Sep 12, 2016
Wow, this is super duper cool. Thanks angelssssssss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by aprilwise(m): 8:02am On Sep 12, 2016
Am speechless on what to say cos the story is a master class masterpiece .
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Mzhoola: 8:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Thumb up.....nice one....waiting to finish up the story...#firsttimetocomment#.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Twinkle004(f): 10:56am On Sep 12, 2016
Jst imagining what d lion wil do 2 his ex-wife by d tym he finds out her atrocity
Angelsss abeg finish ds story cos am already enjoying d Two 2 thirty years old story..welluuuuu done
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by boldndbeautiful(f): 11:03am On Sep 12, 2016
Angelsss darl, I love u too much *nohomo* Tenks 4 d shout out dear, waiting 4 d last episodes. Thanks 4 sharing this masterpiece with us kiss
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Amenya96(f): 11:47am On Sep 12, 2016
Thumbs up angelsss, muah, love u, love ur work
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Eazie351(m): 1:54pm On Sep 12, 2016

WATCHOUT FOR PART II

*****CAST*******
#-Vega -odunlade adekola.

#-Bola -funke akindele.

#-Chief makanjuola..... Yinka quadri.

#-ene.......mide martins.

#-Evelyn....fathia balogun.

#-Carol.....bidemi kosoko.

#-Alero.....bukky wright.

#-Tony.....ibrahim chatta.

#-Femi.....femi adebayo.

#-rose.....toyin aimakhu.

#-chief gbenga oluwatosin...dele odule.

#-ismail....bolaji amusan.

#-fikayo...bukky lawal.

#-dami....muyiwa ademola.

#-brianna....dayo amusa

2 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Preshme(f): 3:43pm On Sep 12, 2016
Nice, can't wait for the rest...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 9:38pm On Sep 12, 2016
She had nothing else doing since the time Rose left ….so she’d rehearsed some songs in preparation for the ‘golden voices’….

Though she’d made up her mind not to think about him…he still found a way through her thoughts…but she wouldn’t dwell on it….

‘and what is that girl up to’? she peered outside and found her friend struggling to stay still on her heels….
Rose had told her she won’t be returning quick from wherever she went ….so it was surprising to see her…

‘open up Bee! Am back….’ Rose pounced heavily on the door….

‘stay put girl…am coming’ Bola walked quickly to the door…

‘you’re early….what happened? Changed your mind’? Bola wondered….

‘babe….i get enough gist for you…as in…gist…make we sit don first’ Rose couldn’t wait to fill Bola in concerning her latest discovery about Chief Oluwatosin….how could she have been so blind to the truth?

‘seriously? You’re getting me scared’ Bola was a bit nervous….

‘uhmm…can I have a glass of water? I need to calm my nerves….’ Rose requested…

‘hope you ain’t playing tricks on me….you’re acting weird Rose…’ without arguing further she left to fetch her friend some water…

…………………………………………….

‘what now’? Rose stared at the phone not knowing what to do….why was Dami calling? She felt butterflies dancing in her tommy….

Was she actually nervous?

‘helo’ she whipered softly…had he called to apologize for walking out on her that night? Would he ask her out again?

Dami had ignored her for days now and she felt horrible…she needed his attention but she was too strong headed to seek him out….

‘hi Rose….we need to talk, it’s very important…I really need your help’ Dami felt gladdened by the sound of her voice….

‘hey slow down darling….i can’t talk now…am at your sister’s and I have a lot to tell her….’

‘oh….okay maybe later…’ Dami was a bit disappointed….

‘or…could you come over?’ Rose was anxious…would he ask her out again? She still thought about that night at the club….

‘alright….i’ll be there….’ He replied coolly….

Maybe he was overreacting….he suddenly regretted calling Rose…and decided to handle things himself ….

He prayed Bola listened to him…..they had to act fast….at that point he’d lost faith in his mother…the woman could do anything to keep Bola out of the family….but he will fight her head-on.

…………………………

‘who was that’? she returned with a glass of water and a tray of muffins…

‘hmmm am drooling’ Rose winked….

She couldn’t wait to set her eyes on him…he’d made her feel most special that night…

‘Dami called…he’s coming over….’ Rose informed her friend….

‘wow…..i miss him…..i just hope father is okay’ she wondered how the man she’d hated for years was doing…

And why would Dami call Rose instead of her? Something was definitely brewing between the two….

‘yummy,….’ Rose dug her teeth into the snacks….

‘so tell me…am waiting…’ Rose had to abate her anxiety….

‘I don’t know how you’ll take this…but I went over to Chief Oluwatosin’s….and I discovered Vega is his first son….am still trying to let that sink in….’ Rose dropped the muffin as her appetite faded….

‘you’re lying right? ….you mean…the same chief you arranged for me to handle?’ Bola rolled her eyes…what a world…

‘the same chief my dear….am glad you didn’t go through with it…you would’ve felt terrible after….knowing you slept with both father and son…’ that gave Rose much joy….Bola would’ve been devastated .

‘my god….maybe I would’ve committed suicide….gosh …I think we should celebrate….’

‘girl…am right behind you in this ….i think you were right…this business is risky…I just wish my folks were rich…’ Rose smiled sadly…

‘Hey….don’t go there’ Bola rubbed her shoulders….

‘so….what are we waiting for?....’

‘you’re really serious about this celebration thing’? Bola asked again….

‘sure…besides I have enough though to spend….that Chief is generous though….but that’s the last time I’ll be seeing him….’ Rose unzipped her bag and brought out some Dollar notes….

‘I hope so Rose…I really hope so….’ Bola checked the time….she needed to come back early so she could rehearse….

‘about your father….don’t you think you should go see him’? Rose was a bit concerned….

‘I dunno Rose….sometimes I feel I should let go of the past and move on….but the memories of the way he treated me when he married a new wife and had kids with her…hurt like hell…he abandoned my mother Rose….i still believe she died of a broken heart and not of cancer…’

‘hmmm….well I wouldn’t tell you what to do…am not wearing your shoes, so I don’t know where it hurts….but sometimes we need to forgive even our archenemies….you never know when you’ll need them again…it’s just best to be at peace with all men if possible….’ Rose pitied her friend…her dad was a real devil….

‘yea….i wish it were that easy…’ Bola sighed deeply….
Her phone vibrated against the table….

‘it’s Qadri….’ Bola looked up at Rose…

‘that guy is bold…doesn’t he know that what he’s doing is unprofessional’? Rose hissed loudly…that guy was a creep…

‘shhhhh…let me hear what he has to say….’ Bola hushed Rose….

‘Hello my love….i sent you a text …you didn’t reply…’ Qadri’s voice danced through the waves…

‘uhmmm…yes I saw it…don’t you think what you’re doing is unprofessional’? Bola cut in immediately…

‘unprofessional you say? If love Is a crime…then am ready to be haunted’ he teased…

‘not funny….i can’t date you….me and you…it can’t happen….am sorry to say that…’ she poured out her mind….

She couldn’t have an illicit affair with him just to win the competition…no, she wanted to proof her worth…she believed in her ability …

‘you are joking right’? Qadri loosened his tie…Keyna couldn’t do this to him…his Keyna couldn’t abandon him the second time….

‘joking? I don’t remember telling you, that I am a comedian’ she retorted a bit pissed off…only courtesy held her back…she would’ve cut the call on him…

‘yes…joking, Keyna…we’re meant to be together…can’t you see? It’s me and you forever’ he couldn’t believe his ears…

‘am sorry Qadri…you’re in your own world…please just stop calling…it is highly inappropriate…’ her friend gave her a thumbs-up.

‘serves him right’ Rose whispered…

Qadri remained silent for a few seconds…not knowing what had hit him…how could Bola do this to him? How could she reject him this way? When all he wanted was to help her out in this competition…

Maybe Brianna was right in resenting her…he was going to do same….he would end her for this humiliation….

‘okay then…let’s see how you’ll win…have a nice day Bola….’ He cut the call abruptly….he needed to see Brianna as soon as he could…

‘hello’? did he just threaten her?

‘what’s that’? Rose sat up eagerly ….

‘he just threatened to frustrate me in the finals…can you believe that’? Bola hissed loudly…she wouldn’t allow a worthless man like Qadri ruin her day…

‘well…the people like you…if anything fishy goes on that day…there would be trouble…just relax’ Rose encouraged her….

‘am scared Rose….you know the masses can only vote the first three….it’s the judges that decide who takes the crown…and you know very well Brianna hates me…now am no longer favored by Qadri…am so terrified…what if they frustrate me? What am I gonna do’? Bola’s pressed her left palm to her heart…

Why was she this unlucky?

‘calm down ….if the crown is meant for you, then you shall wear it…’ Rose comforted….she hated it when her friend was restless…Bola could be so emotional at times….

‘you think so’? Bola asked gently…while leaning on Rose’s shoulder….

‘yes dear…’ Rose nodded…

‘door’s open’ she knew Dami had arrived…suddenly her heart raced ….she felt unexplainable joy as he walked in with that cute smile…
That smile that could make a woman go crazy and she wondered if he actually smiled this way at other women…

Her heart clenched from this new wave that enveloped her…and she became jealous of a man for the first time in her life…

‘hey Bee…why the sad face’? he could read his sister like a book…

‘let her be for now…’ Rose avoided his eyes…

‘no, I’ll tell him…it’s okay….it’s one of the judges…you’ve met him before….he asked me out and I declined…now he’s telling me I’m not gonna win…’

‘Bola….don’t get yourself worked up…I know you put in much effort for this…I know how hard you’ve worked…but don’t allow that to put you down….just take it as it comes…winning or losing shouldn’t be your focus…but the experiences you’ve gotten through this competition…okay?’ he pecked her slightly on the chin….

Rose was touched by his words of wisdom…

‘wow…you’ve taken away my pain Dami…I think we should go someplace nice and celebrate this beautiful speech…you’re absolutely right Dear…I think I got carried away….but that doesn’t mean am giving up…I would work hard for it…whatever will be will be…thanks’ she pecked him back….

‘awwww….’ Rose pawed…touched by the display of pure love….

‘so what exactly are we celebrating’? Dami was confused as he looked from Bola to Rose…he didn’t plan this…he needed to tell Bola about their father…

‘you’ll find out soon enough…’ Rose cut in…..

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (26) (Reply)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.