Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) (105733 Views)

Forbidden Love - A Short And Educative Love Story / A Song For Bola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 2:23pm On Aug 18, 2016
QUESTION OF THE DAY? WHO REMEMBERS SAINT LUKE'S HOSPITAL?
The first right answer, I'll create a character with your name...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Angelsss:

you're on the right track....and you really think deep....the way you connect those dots@question 1...
you really have something against Qadri
just curious why y'all would think Evelyn would kill her son?
She hates her son guts..not like i feel she would kil..shez last on d suspect list..plus she feel he wil jeopardize fifi chances

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 2:31pm On Aug 18, 2016
Angelsss:
QUESTION OF THE DAY?
WHO REMEMBERS SAINT LUKE'S HOSPITAL?

The first right answer, I'll create a character with your name...
dis jxt a guess cuz i no knw..from in love wid er pastor

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Twinkle004(f): 2:49pm On Aug 18, 2016
D Lion is trying 2 show d real person of Carol without losing is son trust by making Vega 2 think dat he is tripping him of all his inheritance.
I guess d chief wnt 2 hook Tony & Fifi 2geda

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by superdanny10: 6:17pm On Aug 18, 2016
You should write & produce for Nollywood Movies
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by preeetiezee(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2016
Angelsss:
Prietieeezee plz drop your mail address...
for the rest this is my email address, in case you want to contact me...
aishayasmina@yahoo. com
olajidezainab@gmail.com
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by donaldphilipizu(m): 8:05pm On Aug 18, 2016
really enjoying dis... nice one angel

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by babyface224(f): 9:38pm On Aug 18, 2016
OMG..what an outstanding story...your so good that the food that I put on fire almost got burnt..and trust me I don't really get that much interested in some fantasy....i just love how all the characters in tge story are tangled in both love, betrayal..it just make's the suspense worth while... please keep posting more and if there is any website were I can get the complete story, please let me know

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by horsesailor1(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2016
Your story is so amazing please keep it up. Please am waiting to the rest of it. May God bless you.You made me join Nairaland thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 11:57pm On Aug 18, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2016
babyface224:
OMG..what an outstanding story...your so good that the food that I put on fire almost got burnt..and trust me I don't really get that much interested in some fantasy....i just love how all the characters in tge story are tangled in both love, betrayal..it just make's the suspense worth while... please keep posting more and if there is any website were I can get the complete story, please let me know

thank u dear....nope...
the story isn't completed...I write daily...
you can read more of my stories here.,,though you'll download the rest later...
check for
-in love with her pastor
-The Photographer
- flames of desire...
- vale of angels by my twin....
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 12:01am On Aug 19, 2016
horsesailor1:
Your story is so amazing please keep it up. Please am waiting to the rest of it. May God bless you.You made me join Nairaland thanks a lot.

okay keep following
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 12:16am On Aug 19, 2016
Dami cuz of z carefree attituude..iz outlook towards life...den my second is rose..she as a good heart

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Eazie351(m): 4:19am On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
My gift o..i am first..check it..i made 9.02...i suspected Brianna was into gals...i was ryt
me too. But it'll sumhw be dumb to just mention it lyk dat.
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Eazie351(m): 4:21am On Aug 19, 2016
Angelsss:

okay o... when did you first suspect Brianna?
when she made d call na. I knew she wouldnt just talk abt bee¤
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 4:37am On Aug 19, 2016
Abeg no kill dami oooo...pls have mercy ejo, biko, da Allah.. And I hope Carol knows that nothing can be kept secret for life...I think saint Luke hospital was the hospital they took bode when he was attacked on his firsts date with udeme in the photographer

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Olabantu(m): 4:44am On Aug 19, 2016
[quote author=Olabantu post=48607607]Abeg no kill dami oooo...pls have mercy ejo, biko, da Allah.. And I hope Carol knows that nothing can be kept secret for life...I think saint Luke hospital was the hospital they took bode when he was attacked on his firsts date with udeme in the photographer[/quoteB4 I go my best characters are 1 Chief Oluwatosin( The Lion), 2 Bola and 3 Rose...am getting to like Ismail also

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Chicent(m): 6:48am On Aug 19, 2016
Now that we are here......
Let the updates continue.....

Best character is definately Dami.... Then ismail..... Then Bola. Too bad they shot dami.*sobs* (cultism dont pay, it has never paid)

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by queenlizzy123(f): 8:18am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice story dear,my best character is bola,because she made d story more interesting to me.

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Yalakalibari007: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2016
Nice one dr

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Kenaizo(m): 1:10pm On Aug 19, 2016
Nice writting

1 Like

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 1:15pm On Aug 19, 2016
geez how come no one likes Vega?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by IamLukas(m): 3:26pm On Aug 19, 2016
He is blinded by his supposed love for Carol
Angelsss:
geez how come no one likes Vega?
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Timba24(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2016
wen is d nxt update plz
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by estybae(f): 4:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
I love ur story kip it up
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by callmeomotee33(f): 5:48pm On Aug 19, 2016
Uhmmm
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by hatchetman(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2016
gud story girl...lov it all but d update sha...ur story is too intresting...pls quench d thirst joor
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by CaraJewel(f): 6:22pm On Aug 19, 2016
Is dere a Margaret in dis story..dnt tink Av seen d name..tz nt regular den datz y no one answered...if itz anoda story den i suspect itz frm inlove wid er pastor
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 6:29pm On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
Is dere a Margaret in dis story..dnt tink Av seen d name..tz nt regular den datz y no one answered...if itz anoda story den i suspect itz frm inlove wid er pastor

ah! that's why I ask these questions to see if people are following....

Margeret ...is in the story...only mentioned once sha...
Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 6:32pm On Aug 19, 2016
CaraJewel:
‘hello good morning Mr Calvary Aduga…I would love to see you in my office…whenever you’re free…I have something very important to discuss with you’ ….
The Lion dropped the phone and rubbed his hands excitedly… for some reason he loved Vega more than his other son Tony….
Vega reminded him of his younger self…strong willed and very determined…
He’d given Vega fifty days to comply with the marriage arrangements with Makanjuola’s daughter…this was a test he hoped his son would pass…
But whatever happened, he was never going to allow him marry that fox, Carol was a wolf in sheep’s clothing…
He wasn’t bent on exposing her…in time, he was sure Vega would get to know the truth himself…
‘come in…the door is open’ the chief called out to whoever knocked…
‘Good morning Sir’ Calvary Aduga greeted the old man….
‘sit down Mr Aduga….’
‘I have a little task for you…. You know my son Vega handles a branch of Olive Groves company which belongs to him ….’
‘yes’? Calvary waited for the Chief to say more not understanding where this was headed…he’d worked for the chief for many years and still wasn’t able to understand the old man…
‘whatever we discuss must be a secret till Vega gets married….’ The chief faced the window, it gave him relief to watch the streets…
Yes, he’d come from the streets…then he struggled to build his empire….then he fell in love with a woman, the mother of his children….but Margaret betrayed him….
He couldn’t bring himself to forgive her, that was why he gave her pain by having extra marital affairs…but his children hated him…they never understood the pain their mother had caused him before she divorced him finally and flew to Malta.
‘in the next 48 days….If Vega fails to get a wife…am willing to sell that branch to you, I know you’d always wanted to be independent…that may be opportunity’….
‘excuse me sir….but why would you do something like that to Vega, we all know that apart from the Turkey branch…Vega’s branch gives the highest profit…he’s very deserving of that company and it’s his inheritance’
‘well, when the time comes …I shall instruct you again…am very willing to sell that branch to you…you could rename it’
‘but chief …why would you do something like that to Vega?’ Aduga was more confused than ever…
‘well it’s just a game…have a nice day Aduga…think about it’…

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Songs Of Love (a Song For Bola) by Angelsss(f): 6:34pm On Aug 19, 2016
PLEASE READ WHAT I JUST POSTED.... MARGERET IS CHIEF'S EX WIFE..., SHE'LL BE A MAJOR CHARACTER LATER...DON'T FORGET!
SO CLAP FOR ME!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (26) (Reply)

Free N5000 For A Writer Here Every Month! Click To See How! / A New Creation. (A Story By Donkross1 And Oyinprince) / The Club a story - #nlwriters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.