Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,073 members, 7,835,620 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! (52658 Views)

Nigerians Living In Mozambique / Incredible Images Show Fleet Of 220mph Bullet Trains In China(Photos). / Shocking Images Capture Daily Hell Commuters Faces Around The World. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by timpaker(m): 9:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
damsy01:
When u r new in town and driving and goin to central area frm wuse2 but just one wrong turn and u met urself in maitama.. .. . U b lyk kilode nw?? ?

Happens to my friend alot and he'd be like "guy, i just pass that big mosque near one estate"
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by FOREXMART(m): 9:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
funny
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by joecrack(m): 9:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol @ Grand Square bread.
But that of NEXT is war, the queue and fight for their bread is something else

2 Likes

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by piagetskinner(m): 9:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
Funniest thread of the decade...nice one OP

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by hope4nigeria(m): 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
olacoded1:
103. When U mistakenly drive one way in front of Defense HQ

That Slap !!
Op that was Amagedon Slap oh.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by missKiffy(f): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alfred234:
Lmao!!! The GrandSquare Bread and the Charley boy own killed me grin grin
What is happening in Charly boy that would make a cab man react like that?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Situation001(m): 10:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
13, when you visit your guy, that claims that he stays in a flat!
dat pic u used reminds me of Ecomog hall in Akwa Ibom nysc orientation camp.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by CuteTj(m): 10:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
10. Your face, when you see VIO and the traffic light is red.
words can't explain how hard I laughed on reading this...
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by WIZGUY69(m): 12:38am On Jul 13, 2016
Richiy:

Have you ever passed there by 8am?
Yea. I understand what you are trying to say that thy used to be hold up in the morning. I agree with you on that one and the most affected part is that flyover axis that leads to nnamdi azikwe expressway. Where people going to mpape, asokoro, kubwa, and zuba meets during working days.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Zinny007: 6:35am On Jul 13, 2016
Lwkmd

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 13, 2016
Richiy:

What is in that bread is what the mind cannot comprehend... grin
Bro, admit it, the bread sweet grin
Next, Imperial, Bon, lims etc, dey sweet sef. Hope u no dey queue??
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Richiy(f): 11:25am On Jul 13, 2016
shala01:

Next, Imperial, Bon, lims etc, dey sweet sef. Hope u no dey queue??

Na Shoprite bread I fit queue for. No other bread can get me like Shoprite bread wink
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2016
Richiy:

Na Shoprite bread I fit queue for. No other bread can get me like Shoprite bread wink
Even shoprite no worth am. Just befriend those guy when dey sell alone the road. You go dell get fresh bread of any brand wen u want
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:25pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
6.When the cab man asks “where in Gwarimpa?” and you say “around charly bo…”

Why na?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
7. You, dodging people you know whenever you go to Silverbird

Na wa! Is everybody in Abuja here?

Why people dey hide for there?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Why na?

questions and answers session ended yesterday
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Why people dey hide for there?

ur questions eh
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:37pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sempumping:
cheesy ...that charly boy house in gwarimpa ehn

What's with the charlyboy house?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
obyno1011:
I'm barely a month in Abuja. Haven't experienced much but that of VIO yesterday evening at Berger, even passengers started running. And I was meant to believe that hustle is everywhere not just in Lagos, Ph or other cities.
Op u didn't mention pedestrian Bridges at night, that was the first security alert I got. Lol

What's with the VIO na and the pedestrian bridge security alert.....
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:44pm On Jul 13, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

ur questions eh

Sorry no more questions since you said so.... I felt these forums was to help others avoid same issues... I didn't know some people think otherwise and would rather prefer one goes through what they went through.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

What's with the charlyboy house?
I really don't know that area but nobody has described a house in gwarimpa without saying "it's around charly boy house " .It's like that's the only landmark in that area ..

when u tell a Cabman that ,it means it might be farther ( it's always farther) .and u expect the cabman to charge u thesame ( nah to push u comot from him car nah)

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by olacoded1(m): 5:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

What's with the VIO na and the pedestrian bridge security alert.....
Damn ! Your questions can bring back our girls... Ogini.

If you dont get it, Leave it !
*Only Abj people can relate *
Na by force?
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sempumping:

I really don't know that area but nobody has described a house in gwarimpa without saying "it's around charly boy house " .It's like that's the only landmark in that area ..

when u tell a Cabman that ,it means it might be farther ( it's always farther) .and u expect the cabman to charge u thesame ( nah to push u comot from him car nah)

thanks
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2016
olacoded1:

Na by force?

My brother no be by force jarey... Enjoy.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Sorry no more questions since you said so.... I felt these forums was to help others avoid same issues... I didn't know some people think otherwise and would rather prefer one goes through what they went through.

my boss pissed me off!
am sorry! someone has already answered ur questions!
if you have more
feel free to mention me!

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 13, 2016
olacoded1:

Na by force?

evil lmao
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 5:56pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sempumping:

Lols..... People geh wayo awsear.... Thanx jarey... But one thing i dislike about Abuja is d way you guys behave... See ordinary question i asked and your other counterparts are treating it like a million dollar question.... Just so fake and disgusting... Lag boys no dey send such petty things and na we set pass... . But itz all good tho as everyone can behave anyhow he likes.

1 Like

Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2016
datigbogirl:

Lols..... People geh wayo awsear.... Thanx jarey... But one thing i dislike about Abuja is d way you guys behave... See ordinary question i asked and your other counterparts are treating it like a million dollar question.... Just so fake and disgusting... Lag boys no dey send such petty things and na we set pass... . But itz all good tho as everyone can behave anyhow he likes.

hmmm ...forget Abuja guys oo. .1 thing I just realized is that 90% of them are perverts ..all they want is sex ...it's so heartbreaking ..

you see a fine geh and all that comes to ur mind 1st is to fvck. ..

I 'll choose a lagos guy 1million and 1 time over an Abuja boy ... the only bad thing is "I don't like Yoruba boys
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by datigbogirl: 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
Sempumping:

hmmm ...forget Abuja guys oo. .1 thing I just realized is that 90% of them are perverts ..all they want is sex ...it's so heartbreaking ..

I 'll choose a lagos guy 1million and 1 time over an Abuja boy ... the only bad thing is "I don't like Yoruba boys

I really don't mind someone thinking about sex... Its biological so there's nothing wrong with it... Some dude's past might make them not to wanna fall in love again hence they think of sex alone but nevertheless every dude can still find a lady that'll steal his heart...

I for example am very choosy in picking a girlfriend and not even ready for that ryt now but my body needs sex so to be honest apart from normal friendship with a girl the next thing is sex! I just dislike Abuja dudes generally, they're so boring and fake which also makes the city boring to me.... I love the randomness(not the razness) of Lagos.

It's okay not to like a particular tribe for personal reasons cos i too have that stereotype for Igbo girls... I don't really like them... I prefer Calabar and Akwa-Ibom.
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Bioboy1213(m): 8:13am On Jul 14, 2016
hope4nigeria:
u dey masaka or madala tell us the trut.
i pity those people when I see them rushing long buses at Berger in the evening...
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 14, 2016
Sempumping:

i wont ignore that comment!
thats a very wrong thing to say!
Re: Images That Perfectly Describe Living In Abuja!!!! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 14, 2016
2BB4CB3E:

i wont ignore that comment! thats a very wrong thing to say!
Ok ...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Passengers Sitting On The Floor On Kaduna-Abuja Train In Front Of Empty Seats / Bullion Van Collides With Tanker In Ghana, Money Scattered (Photos + Video) / Primary School Pupils In Lagos Inside The Blue Line Train Today (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.