Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) (37739 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by peteromenihu(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
This is the gospel According to ANITA! praise be to God.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by pring: 10:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Sobber reflection
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by luvdray99: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2016
You were once in that position before, why don't you say all this earlier?
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
If I start talk........e no go end.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Exlusive(m): 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:
[size=14pt]I have a honest question for those who attend Christ Embassy. I've been wanting to ask.
Why do the guys there fry their hair??

[/size]
..that's easy ...when you look up to someone you tend to start behaving like them, dress like them etc its simple psychology u see..

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by dinachi(m): 10:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Anita is just a trembling little girl that got served by Pastor Chris. She is so petty that I now understand why Pastor Chris dumped her like hot potato.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by 989900E: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2016
#truth
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by tico1212(m): 10:41am On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:
[size=14pt]I have a honest question for those who attend Christ Embassy. I've been wanting to ask.

[/size]

Na anointing oil dey fry am

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by walanter(m): 10:42am On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO HER EX HUBBY

But all what she is saying sounds true regardless

concur
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by amtaken(f): 10:46am On Jul 12, 2016
That awkward moment when EX mummy G.O now advises SOULS to be careful of SOUL-WINNERS.

Daddy G.O Chris are you there sir?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Yamprince(m): 10:51am On Jul 12, 2016
MILF
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Cornerstone001: 10:52am On Jul 12, 2016
Ok.................

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by golddust6000(m): 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:

[/size]
because the cost of frying pan in the market is cheap!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by experimentist: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2016
[size=15pt]Religion of Christianity Illuminatis[/size]
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by awesomet1(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
dinachi:
Anita is just a trembling little girl that got served by Pastor Chris. She is so petty that I now understand why Pastor Chris dumped her like hot potato.

You are definitely a "Christ Embassy" member. One of the souls she speaks about.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Otapipia: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2016
truthspeaks:
Osibanjo is one of dem...am only sayin based on his lying tendencies ooo. The man has bn lying lately @ a fast pace such that even d devil can't keep up wit d records. Buhari sef
You're just a waste of space. I mourn your brain.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by truthspeaks: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2016
Shut up there. Tackle me wit meaningful arguments. Has he bn lying lately or not
Otapipia:

You're just a waste of space. I mourn your brain.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 11:08am On Jul 12, 2016
If really she said this, then I'll say its quite unfortunate that she has to be sending such signals to a potential soul. Now many potential souls will be thinking in that direction, which is not ought to be so. If she has anything against anyone, I'll advice that go direct rather than this misinformation. Nobody is under compulsion to give in the house of God, cos u can't give what u don't have. Concerning leaders attending several meetings that's time consuming, its relative, cos its part of the process of strategizing for the Gospel. And again whoever is not interested would not be compelled to. All this are vital processes of takin the Gospel to the nations of the earth in other to fulfill Matt24:14

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Yea yea, classic BLW approach.

I saw through the "soul winning" scam long time ago.

She forgot to add the motto: "he that wins a soul is wise"

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by histemple: 11:14am On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:

[/size]

What kind of question is this again? Didn't you observe that Jesus had a coiled hair? Christians are Christ-like.

Ngwa jè gwazia ndi yadi ùnù.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by flokii: 11:16am On Jul 12, 2016
Indirectly saying her Ex husband is a false prophet/pastor abi? Issokay

For those that read, incase I'm wrong, please correct me.. Thnks

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by veraiyke(m): 11:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Very true. Sure words
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Guyman02:
Since her ex-husband arrived London where she is based in his private jet and riding around town in the latest Rolls Royce , the woman is going gaga and feels she needs to warn the gullible people whom she and her ex-husband have hitherto jointly scammed won their souls to beware of false prophets.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by piping: 11:27am On Jul 12, 2016
luvdray99:
You were once in that position before, why don't you say all this earlier?

The moment a mad man realised that he's mad that is when he's totally healed.

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by veraiyke(m): 11:29am On Jul 12, 2016
Look at her article objectively. Her words are very true. As christians we should be aware of satan devices to woo us for destruction. Let us not see this as a way of getting back at her ex.this is what christians should know n they know.
excel101:
If really she said this, then I'll say its quite unfortunate that she has to be sending such signals to a potential soul. Now many potential souls will be thinking in that direction, which is not ought to be so. If she has anything against anyone, I'll advice that go direct rather than this misinformation. Nobody is under compulsion to give in the house of God, cos u can't give what u don't have. Concerning leaders attending several meetings that's time consuming, its relative, cos its part of the process of strategizing for the Gospel. And again whoever is not interested would not be compelled to. All this are vital processes of takin the Gospel to the nations of the earth in other to fulfill Matt24:14

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Tolubory(m): 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
afronews121111:
Pastor Anita Ebodaghe, the recently divorced ex-wife of Believer's Love World (Christ Embassy) G.O, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, recently talked about false prophets and insincere soul winners in her blog article "Soul Winning'. Read below

https://www.pastoranita.org/index.php/home/soul-winning
Affirmative...
She had said it all
Some so called Churches Uses Tactics in gathering their members...
"But mark this: There will be terrible times in the last days. People will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boastful, proud, abusive, disobedient to their parents, ungrateful, unholy, without love, unforgiving, slanderous, without self-control, brutal, not lovers of the good, treacherous, rash, conceited, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God— having a form of godliness but denying its power. Have nothing to do with such people."
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Okeikpu(m): 11:35am On Jul 12, 2016
na idea ds woman take dey laugh at us after she n her husband don suck us dry cheesy
the day i will come for my moni ehhh
heaven go fall that day sad

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
excel101:

Hahahahaha

I will assume from your comments you are a JW (Apologies to JW members).

Have you been in a church service where the door is locked with chains to stop people from leaving the auditorium?

Have you been in a church service where people are walked out for not bringing a certain number of "souls" to service?

Have you been in a church where your rating/ranking rises and falls with your financial contributions?

I have been.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by omojeesu(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
ojimbo:
Miss Anita. You are welcome to Atheism. I know deep inside you, you have discovered the truth about Religion and the atrocities it is used in committing. Welcome home. Time to use your brain,

ABiblical New Testament Christianity is NOT a religion! It is a RELATIONSHIP between Jesus and His disciples. Christianity is Family bound in love. Jesus hates religion because it misrepresents God and blocks the way of men to Him.

If you actively seek Jesus, He will reveal Himself to you. Leave Anita alone with her choice.

Humans

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by toprealman: 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO HER EX HUBBY

But all what she is saying sounds true regardless

Ignoratio elenchi......google it!
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by blackfase(m): 11:47am On Jul 12, 2016
This na for all d classic mumus out there forming "na me holy pass, touch not d annointed". I dey pass jare....
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Ghost447(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
jaymejate:
Aunty Anita, which church you de go now?
Cum CAC na
Corporate Affairs Commission?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria VS Cameroon – Primate Ayodele Prophesies / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story / Muslim, Sulaimon Faruq Prays For Pastor Adeboye (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.