Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,258 members, 7,846,186 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) (37768 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Duru009(m): 9:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
The devil has taken ova......
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by MIKOLOWISKA: 9:13am On Jul 13, 2016
locosis007:
ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO HER EX HUBBY

But all what she is saying sounds true regardless

yeah when she was following to feast on the souls she no talk dat time o.
Yeye de ooze
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by cruz419(m): 10:43am On Jul 13, 2016
Some tyme people amuse me so ur eye just open foolish woman now ur no more getting ur share from d money so u decide to spoil market for the man ba,, na two of Una go join suffer last last nonsense,, for d revord I was never a fan of both ur husband and u my eye don open since!!!!
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by florencepoko2: 12:29pm On Jul 13, 2016
@excel101

You seem to know the origin of their household problems, tell us like this we will be better informed. If their problems came in social media is to be commented on by every visitor of this medium. If you react and deal with my speech is that there is truth in it. You do not want anyone to touch a bit to your anointed, but he is only a human being with strengths and weaknesses, he is not God. It's attitudes like yours that are born sects.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by ucheokpara100(m): 1:18pm On Jul 13, 2016
register.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 10:09pm On Jul 13, 2016
florencepoko2:
@excel101

You seem to know the origin of their household problems, tell us like this we will be better informed. If their problems came in social media is to be commented on by every visitor of this medium. If you react and deal with my speech is that there is truth in it. You do not want anyone to touch a bit to your anointed, but he is only a human being with strengths and weaknesses, he is not God. It's attitudes like yours that are born sects.
Its quite unfortunate that we live in a world where all the anointed men of God are being criticized by persons that doesn't know a bit of the Bible, neither do they serve God. Funny enough they're always the first to criticize men of God. When the miracles are much, they say its not from God, but they dnt know that Christ Himself said it that we'll do greater things than what he did. We shouldn't be fast to condemn men of God; its rather better as a Christian to choose a denomination and go there to serve God daily, instead of condemning men of God.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 10:15pm On Jul 13, 2016
florencepoko2:
@excel101

Spiritual matters are better commented on by quoting scriptures to back your arguments and not with mere condemning without knowledge of God's word.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 10:27pm On Jul 13, 2016
florencepoko2:
@excel101

Even AA. Allen was a Pastor nd an Evangelist, but he was a drunkard, but the anointing of God was still upon him to perform great miracles. What do you have to say about that?
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by florencepoko2: 6:36pm On Jul 14, 2016
@excel101

You story of AA Allan who was a drunk and stayed drunk died because of alcohol, but God used a lot, prevents he was criticized at the time for his alcoholism. In my intervention, I never questioned the anointing of Pastor Chris, for God writes straight on curved line. AA Allen was much criticized in his time for his binge drinking, as Chris is criticized today because her marriage is wrong. I am not of those who critical easily pastors for a yes or a no, it's because the marriage of your pastor down the wing for many years that I stepped on this site. Speaking of my Bible knowledge, I will point out that the Bible is the most translated book, the most read and the most sold in the world, even "Mooré" my native language it is translated. But I'm not like the "redeemer" of Lucky Luke (comic) who spends his time quote Bible verses. I do not have the honor to be part of the pastoral body. wink wink
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by florencepoko2: 6:56pm On Jul 14, 2016
@excel101
You can not support that we critique your pastor, but the criticism is a ransom of glory. There is a proverb in my native language that says that we do not criticize a wood.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by michaelwestern(m): 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2016
DeCleff:

You are a lady and will get married one day and you will experience what Anita went through.

You will only see your husband about 4 times in 7 years

Your kids will grow without their father around them

They will plead and reject daddy's birthday gifts just because they want to see their dad.

You will be lonely in a far away country with the kids while your husband will never miss you because he has filled your matrimonial home with hot and sexy single ladies in the name of church worker.The single ladies will be responsible for your husband's pemmed hair and his total needs ( HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS NEVER YOUR PORTION. AMEN].

You will be managing volkswagen golf with your kids while your husband goes range rover stretch with his so called church workers.

Infact you will only be allowed to visit your husband whenever there is a church event when he will never have the time for you.

Amen

What if all this didn't happen to anita? What should happen to you? Should you nt reap the rewards of your labour?
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 15, 2016
i totally relate, all these Pastors, then they hide behind the Impenetrable shield of touch not my annointed...
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Kayelyon: 10:36am On Sep 07, 2016
Page07:
The truth is when God calls a man the first thing he does is to back him up and bring people under him as we see in Matthew 28:20
But then the anointing upon a man of God depends on how much the man of God is able to operate the anointing, even if he sins God does not take away the anointing. This is because the anointing is not God for the man of God alone but God for the people.
Never talk against the anointing upon a man of God no matter what. You will end up activating spiritual entities to work against you.
The Anointing upon a man is very sensitive even more than the person carrying the anointing.
If men of God tell you what they face in ministry you be surprised.

Thank you!
Wisdom cant hide.
Without sentiments, any reasonable person will agree with you.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Kayelyon: 10:44am On Sep 07, 2016
excel101:
You come to social media and conclude what you have no knowledge of. Do you know about the genesis of the divors?

nawao.....
How can something be so clear & pple still attack the truth ?
Is the word not clear enough for you? satan only takes advantage of doors that are open to him. and if we dont HUMBLE OURSELVES & make the NEEDED changes, then forget it!

there's no need to go over the details of the marriage again. they are just not pleasant & PC is a man of God!
Respect him but LEARN.
Honour him but to support evil is EVIL!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / RCCG Refutes Sacrificial Offering Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.