Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,734 members, 7,844,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:44 PM

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) (37763 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by DeCleff(m): 12:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
This woman is now trash talking because she isnt flexing church offerings again, hypocrisy, why didn't she say this when they were together because theres a clear indication she's referring to her ex

You are a lady and will get married one day and you will experience what Anita went through.

You will only see your husband about 4 times in 7 years

Your kids will grow without their father around them

They will plead and reject daddy's birthday gifts just because they want to see their dad.

You will be lonely in a far away country with the kids while your husband will never miss you because he has filled your matrimonial home with hot and sexy single ladies in the name of church worker.The single ladies will be responsible for your husband's pemmed hair and his total needs ( HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS NEVER YOUR PORTION. AMEN].

You will be managing volkswagen golf with your kids while your husband goes range rover stretch with his so called church workers.

Infact you will only be allowed to visit your husband whenever there is a church event when he will never have the time for you.

Amen

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by SirDavico(m): 12:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
It's quite clear who she's refering to. Inasmuch as what she's talking about is true, I feel it's a calculated shade.

Why didn't she say all this while the going was good?

I attended the 2014 camp meeting in benin. I've been suffering from hearing loss and I was looking forward to getting healed sad That night I saw 'miracles' happening around me but nothing happened to me. I felt downcast when It was time to go home. It was midnght. It was difficult to secure a vehicle home.

There's also this girl I know....she's an adherant of the church, and she works as a dry cleaner in a private hospital in benin city. She do spend most of her salary buying the ROR devotional from her church and distributing to people. This girl, like me, also has major hearing loss predicament. And nothing's been done for her by the church...and oh! Is she beautiful! smiley

I'm beginning to think what my nairaland buddy said at one time might be true after all....

He said......

''It's not christ embassy. It's christ scambassy'' sad God help us sad

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
Any discerning mind knows that organized religion is all about predators vs leeches.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by MrMann1(m): 12:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:
[size=14pt]I have a honest question for those who attend Christ Embassy. I've been wanting to ask.
Why do the guys there fry their hair??

[/size]
grin perhaps cos Dem gals trip for fried hairs...
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by dayosweetness(m): 12:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:
[size=14pt]I have a honest question for those who attend Christ Embassy. I've been wanting to ask.

[/size]
stupid question

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by dckng16(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:

[/size]
[size=14pt] Because they all want to look like their spiritual father, Role Model and Mentor. There is no way you admire and desire someone you wont want to look like him or her.[/size]
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by mhisbliss(f): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeCleff:

You are a lady and will get married one day and you will experience what Anita went through.

You will only see your husband about 4 times in 7 years

Your kids will grow without their father around them

They will plead and reject daddy's birthday gifts just because they want to see their dad.

You will be lonely in a far away country with the kids while your husband will never miss you because he has filled your matrimonial home with hot and sexy single ladies in the name of church worker.The single ladies will be responsible for your husband's pemmed hair and his total needs ( HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE IS NEVER YOUR PORTION. AMEN].

You will be managing volkswagen golf with your kids while your husband goes range rover stretch with his so called church workers.

Infact you will only be allowed to visit your husband whenever there is a church event when he will never have the time for you.

Amen
hehe i pray the same for you, am still wondering though why she is saying those things after breakup? You're too myopic to reason that, you're busy praying, who told you that God listens to your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by BethelD1(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
Whatever the means by which a man gets to know God is good enough for me I suppose .

Knowing God for who the Almighty is the beginning of life .

If am to labour in God's kingdom, call it being used or not , it still better than to be in darkness .

The great advancement in Christianity especially by the African/Nigerian clergy is breath taking for even some Christians to comprehend .

Soul winning to Christ kingdom can only be a good thing ; a demonic agent CAN NEVER want you to know Christ!
Devil will lie to you that God's power is not real (remember Adam and Eve)

Please lets not blame make a joke of these 2 servants of God , but pray for them

Please note im not a member of their church .

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by ojimbo(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
omojeesu:

ABiblical New Testament Christianity is NOT a religion! It is a RELATIONSHIP between Jesus and His disciples. Christianity is Family bound in love. Jesus hates religion because it misrepresents God and blocks the way of men to Him.

If you actively seek Jesus, He will reveal Himself to you. Leave Anita alone with her choice.

Humans

story
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by OpinionCounts(m): 12:22pm On Jul 12, 2016
Holy Spirit Pls help her...... Help her not to destroy herself. For what she is doing goes beyond bashing any man of God, she is attacking and castigating the very mission Christ died for, it takes wisdom to understand that, I expect she should have known that. Imagine the massive impact this will have on soul winning?
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by DeCleff(m): 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
hehe i pray the same for you, am still wondering though why she is saying those things after breakup? You're too myopic to reason that, you're busy praying, who told you that God listens to your kind.

It will surely befall me if i wished that for an innocent and helpless soul.

Have you ever been in a situation wheee there is absolutely nothing you can do as long as you still caged.

Pastor Anita can't tell the world all she witnessed because it will be too dirty for the eyes and too loud for the ears.

But she can do to help is exactly what she's doing now.

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID IN MY FIRST POST

BUT ANITA WENT THROUGH MORE THAN THAT.

APOLOGISE

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 12:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahaha

I will assume from your comments you are a JW (Apologies to JW members).

Have you been in a church service where the door is locked with chains to stop people from leaving the auditorium?

Have you been in a church service where people are walked out for not bringing a certain number of "souls" to service?

Have you been in a church where your rating/ranking rises and falls with your financial contributions?

I have been.
What is wrong in honouring someone that has worked so hard and gives big time to the Gospel? Whereas there are some Christians that earns more but prefer spending it in beer parlour nd clubs, which is better? Concerning "people being walked out from the service for not bringing along souls" my question is were u walked out? I believe ur response would be no, cos you've not been trained from the words(he who much is given more is expected from). In the Church there are certain things that are being expected from leaders in any local church: @ that level the leaders are expected to adhere to instructions from their superior cos they've been taught and trained from the word. If after training a person on a particular job; and you discovered that the person still deviates from the norms, what would be ur reaction? Very good example: if a church brethren steal it might not be news, but if his pastor steals then it'll become a caption.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by holyeye1989(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
When u ve total experience of somefin.mehn u pour it out in fullest. Is not eaasy to be a christian. Mehn but dey keep deceiving themselves
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Intrepid01(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahaha

Have you been in a church service where the door is locked with chains to stop people from leaving the auditorium?

Have you been in a church service where people are walked out for not bringing a certain number of "souls" to service?

Have you been in a church where your rating/ranking rises and falls with your financial contributions?

I have been.

Please tell us about the Church...........Name, location and Pastor
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Tearg1: 12:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO HER EX HUBBY

But all what she is saying sounds true regardless

Guy... Pastor Chris and David Oyedepo have been compromised bro.... The only true men of God I can vouch for is TB Joshua and Papa Adeboye..
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by lugiano1: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
It pains my heart seeing most of us who claim to be Christians talk like children.. hardly you would see Muslims talk about their leaders like this. first, we should know that as Christians we're not fighting against flesh and blood but against the devil himself.. he can use any means to get at you..either tru your children, wife or husband. How come is now this woman is saying all this? well, God knows. as humans, we are not above errors even as pastors or prophets hence, they need our prayers and supports . personally am ashamed of her because she lacks shame. a virtuous woman should always stand by her husband and give both physical and spiritual support instead of taking divorce as an option..
This is my little view not as a member but as a Christian. let's honour God by respecting those he called. He alone will judge

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Tearg1: 12:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:

[/size]

God cares less how you look as he does not deal with your flesh, He deals with your spirit.

When God gives you the spirit of discernment you will be able to tell those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. But lets allow God to be the Judge and be wise.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Opiletool(m): 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:

[/size]

And there is this trait of partial insanity in their character.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
excel101:
What is wrong in honouring someone that has worked to hard and give big time to the Gospel? Where there are some Christians earns more but prefer spending it in beer parlour nd clubs, which is better? Concerning "people being walked out for not comin along with souls" my question were u walked out? I believe ur response would be no, cos you've not been trained from the words. In the Church there are certain things that are being expected from leaders in any local church: @ that level the leaders are expected to adhere to instructions from their superior cos they've been taught and trained from the word. If after training a person on a particular job; and you discovered that the person still deviates from the norms, what would be ur reaction?

Hahahahahahaha

You talk of being "trained from the words," I guess Anita was equally not "trained from the words" because she walked out of her marriage, from her pastoral calling in BLW, from being part of the abused and the abuser.

Yes, part of the training is to accept and endure all forms of abuses from the church leaders in the name of training.

There is a big difference between disciplining and abusing.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Tearg1: 12:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
SirDavico:
It's quite clear who she's refering to. Inasmuch as what she's talking about is true, I feel it's a calculated shade.

Why didn't she say all this while the going was good?

I attended the 2014 camp meeting in benin. I've been suffering from hearing loss and I was looking forward to getting healed sad That night I saw 'miracles' happening around me but nothing happened to me. I felt downcast when It was time to go home. It was midnght. It was difficult to secure a vehicle home.

There's also this girl I know....she's an adherant of the church, and she works as a dry cleaner in a private hospital in benin city. She do spend most of her salary buying the ROR devotional from her church and distributing to people. This girl, like me, also has major hearing loss predicament. And nothing's been done for her by the church...and oh! Is she beautiful! smiley

I'm beginning to think what my nairaland buddy said at one time might be true after all....

He said......

''It's not christ embassy. It's christ scambassy'' sad God help us sad

When God gives you the spirit of discernment you will be able to tell those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. But lets allow God to be the Judge and be wise. Ask the Holy spirit to fill you.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Jacko01: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
She throwing shades...SHADY

wen marriage is done..... AFTERMATH

add it together called SHADYYYYYY......AFTERMATH

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Tearg1: 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
lugiano1:
It pains my heart seeing most of us who claim to be Christians talk like children.. hardly you would see Muslims talk about their leaders like this. first, we should know that as Christians we're not fighting against flesh and blood but against the devil himself.. he can use any means to get at you..either tru your children, wife or husband. How come is now this woman is saying all this? well, God knows. as humans, we are not above errors even as pastors or prophets hence, they need our prayers and supports . personally am ashamed of her because she lacks shame. a virtuous woman should always stand by her husband and give both physical and spiritual support instead of taking divorce as an option..
This is my little view not as a member but as a Christian. let's honour God by respecting those he called. He alone will judge

When God gives you the spirit of discernment you will be able to tell those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. But lets allow God to be the Judge and be wise.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Intrepid01:

Please tell us about the Church...........Name, location and Pastor

It's not my place to do that, I believe out of the 2.x million people on Nairaland it will ring a bell in some that were there.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Intrepid01(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

It's not my place to do that, I believe out of the 2.x million people on Nairaland it will ring a bell in some that were there.

Ok I hear you...but when next you wanna accuse, allege and probably castigate, be ready to do it with facts...................Speaking out involves courage and boldness.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
gikbcxdft
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by kenrish2(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
locosis007:
ALL INDICATIONS POINT TO HER EX HUBBY
But all what she is saying sounds true regardless
so so true at this end time everybody should be wise
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 1:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Intrepid01:

Ok I hear you...but when next you wanna accuse, allege and probably castigate, be ready to do it with facts...................Speaking out involves courage and boldness.

I guess you read Anita, she mentioned no names yet we got her message.

Even if I mention names, the pastor in question may have "changed" and his new souls only know his "born again" self, since these happened a few years back.

Besides, without pishure (which I don't have) you won't believe me. grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by SirDavico(m): 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
Tearg1:

When God gives you the spirit of discernment you will be able to tell those who worship Him in spirit and in truth. But lets allow God to be the Judge and be wise. Ask the Holy spirit to fill you.

yeah. Tahnks alot bro.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by aalangel(f): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
afronews121111:
Pastor Anita Ebodaghe, the recently divorced ex-wife of Believer's Love World (Christ Embassy) G.O, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, recently talked about false prophets and insincere soul winners in her blog article "Soul Winning'. Read below

https://www.pastoranita.org/index.php/home/soul-winning

The sole aim of posting this and the mod that pushed it to front page is to ridicule Pastor. Crappy.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Ice007(m): 1:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
truthspeaks:
Osibanjo is one of dem...am only sayin based on his lying tendencies ooo. The man has bn lying lately @ a fast pace such that even d devil can't keep up wit d records. Buhari sef

Wasn't aware he has been lying to you to WIN YOUR SOUL. Funny how people tend to politicise any issue @ all.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by tushbobo(m): 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahaha

I have been.

And have you been to a church where a lady is asked not to marry from another church but only from that church?? A selfish move by the church leadership.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by mhisbliss(f): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeCleff:

It will surely befall me if i wished that for an innocent and helpless soul.

Have you ever been in a situation wheee there is absolutely nothing you can do as long as you still caged.

Pastor Anita can't tell the world all she witnessed because it will be too dirty for the eyes and too loud for the ears.

But she can do to help is exactly what she's doing now.

I AM SORRY FOR WHAT I SAID IN MY FIRST POST

BUT ANITA WENT THROUGH MORE THAN THAT.

APOLOGISE
thankGod your manners has returned, i accept your apology but since anita cant say those things when shes married, she should do the same now she's single. My opinion though.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria VS Cameroon – Primate Ayodele Prophesies / Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.