Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,779 members, 7,855,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 06:08 PM

Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) (37792 Views)

Pastor Anita Oyakhilome: Life Before And After Divorce / Anita Oyakhilome's Name Change: Here Is The Real Gist - Lailasblog / Pastor Chris And Pastor Anita Back Together Glory .see Pix (2015 news) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by jaymejate: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ghost447:
Corporate Affairs Commission?

grin
Christ Apostolic Church
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by DeCleff(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
thankGod your manners has returned, i accept your apology but since anita cant say those things when shes married, she should do the same now she's single. My opinion though.
Noted!
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
This woman is now trash talking because she isnt flexing church offerings again, hypocrisy, why didn't she say this when they were together because theres a clear indication she's referring to her ex

Her conduct has actually been very classy and faultless.

If she begin yarn, church go dismiss. But she's kept her mouth shut.

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by brojoshua: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
She is right in this and the situation is even worse than she stated it, for almost all the pastors now are false and the condition of the church is very terrible so that faithful christains are very, very few now even though there is great multitude of them on the earth, it is worse now than those of the multitude in the wilderness who were going with God through His servants from Egypt to Canaan.
Faithful christains are very, very few among all the great multitude of all christains now, and intact if you are a true christain you need to search carefully and diligently before you will come across few other faithful and true christains. The " house" is almost totally filled by slaves but the few true and faithful children of the house are only mourning and walking around in one or two or three or more on mountains, in gardens, upper room and so on, for it is as if black ants have come into the "house" and filled it up and drove out the few faithful and true remnants out of their fathers' house, so is the true situation of almost all who are calling themselves christains now and what they are calling churches, even as Christ was driven out of where they called His Father's house.
But thank God that there is a faithful remnants in all these, two in a house and one in a village.
And beasts or false prophets carry greater blame but the followers also love it so and listen to the false prophets who speak lies by demons or unclean spirits, they unbelieving and perverse hearts and itching ears.
But thank God for Christ said, I know My sheep and I am known by My own, His own sheep know His voice and they follow Him and will by no means follow a stranger, but will flee from him, for they do not know the voice of strangers. His sheep hear His voice, and He know them, and they follow Him.
This means that the true or His sheep will also know His own true servants, the true sheep will hear the voice of Christ from or through Christ's true servants. The sheep of Christ will also know the servant of Christ, the servants of Christ that is the true and faithful servants or shepherds will be made by God to know one another, so also the true sheep will be made of God to know one another and also to know the true shepherds of Christ. All brethren of Christ that is the true ones know themselves by the help of their God. And the sheep of Christ will not follow the wolves of Satan or strangers and neither will the shepherds of Christ lead the goats of Satan. Do you understand.John said I don't know Him but the One who sent me taught me how to identify Him, Christ.
And finally in all these let all sinners including all the false christains whether the beast or beasts for they are also many or the false prophets, or whether the deceived and deceivers of the Deceiver /Satan or the decieved/ followers, believe in Jesus Christ the Saviour of the world and the only Saviour and God will save them from condemnation and everlasting destruction into His eternal kingdom or inheritance. For Christ says, Most assuredly I say to you, he wy believes in Me has everlasting life. And let those who believe among them repent from their sins and God also will forgive them all their sins and make them new people. Let those who believe present themselves to any true and faithful servant of Christ anywhere they see such a people or people to be baptized in water in the name of Jesus Christ, let him who believes that Jesus Christ is the Son of God in his heart and is baptized also join the assembly of true and faithful brethren or believers or christains( anywhere two or three or more are gathered in the name of their Lord) anywhere he sees such people and wherever he has the opportunity. The wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord. He who believes and is baptized will be saved but he who does not believe will be condemned. And bless are those who hear the word of God and keep it. Blessed are all the children in the 'house' but woes unto all the slaves in the house including all the those false prophets or pastors. How shall they escape the condemnation of hell? And to them is reserved the blackness of darkness forever and ever. Amen. Blessed are the meek, the pure in heart, the broken hearted and the poor, but woes unto all the hypocrites in the 'house'.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by omojeesu(m): 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
ojimbo:
story

HIS-story of good news to confused and caged humanity unconscious of His great love to redeem them. Instead they reject Him and blame Him for their woes and problems of the world ignorant of His open and hidden operations to effect a glorious New World Order on the planet.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 2:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
tushbobo:

And have you been to a church where a lady is asked not to marry from another church but only from that church?? A selfish move by the church leadership.

You can say that again.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Crownylord(m): 2:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm. I reserviour my commentos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Jones8(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
A man of God accepted a stained cash from someone, and it caused him his marriage.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
The truth is when God calls a man the first thing he does is to back him up and bring people under him as we see in Matthew 28:20
But then the anointing upon a man of God depends on how much the man of God is able to operate the anointing, even if he sins God does not take away the anointing. This is because the anointing is not God for the man of God alone but God for the people.
Never talk against the anointing upon a man of God no matter what. You will end up activating spiritual entities to work against you.
The Anointing upon a man is very sensitive even more than the person carrying the anointing.
If men of God tell you what they face in ministry you be surprised.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahahahaha

You talk of being "trained from the words," I guess Anita was equally not "trained from the words" because she walked out of her marriage, from her pastoral calling in BLW, from being part of the abused and the abuser.

Yes, part of the training is to accept and endure all forms of abuses from the church leaders in the name of training.

There is a big difference between disciplining and abusing.

You need to be spiritually minded
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by lakeside3020(m): 3:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
Is not necessary coming up with all this long epistle because you are no more with him, soul winning is Gods number business which all Christian must participate, and there are a lot of spiritual blessing attached to it

Is it God that call pastor Chris? the answer is yes

Does Pastor Chris ministry preaches the truth? yes

Those allegation against him are they correct ?the answer is no

if relationship goes sour either party can go a long way or do things that will bring either down and it has noting to do whether a Christian or not

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by emanobis(m): 3:15pm On Jul 12, 2016
Plz make we hear...all dz yl dt she wz enjoyin d affluence wit her hubby,we no hear anytin

Agitations of a dying lion...seeking 4 notice

Hu u Help!!!

If konji dey wori u,jst gv me a cal
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Intelligentdude(m): 3:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
excel101:
If really she said this, then I'll say its quite unfortunate that she has to be sending such signals to a potential soul. Now many potential souls will be thinking in that direction, which is not ought to be so. If she has anything against anyone, I'll advice that go direct rather than this misinformation. Nobody is under compulsion to give in the house of God, cos u can't give what u don't have. Concerning leaders attending several meetings that's time consuming, its relative, cos its part of the process of strategizing for the Gospel. And again whoever is not interested would not be compelled to. All this are vital processes of takin the Gospel to the nations of the earth in other to fulfill Matt24:14
The sensible comment I have read so far.Cheers bro
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Intelligentdude(m): 3:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
lakeside3020:
Is not necessary coming up with all this long epistle because you are no more with him, soul winning is Gods number business which all Christian must participate, and there are a lot of spiritual blessing attached to it

Is it God that call pastor Chris? the answer is yes

Does Pastor Chris ministry preaches the truth? yes

Those allegation against him are they correct ?the answer is no

if relationship goes sour either party can go a long way or do things that will bring either down and it has noting to do whether a Christian or not
Another sensible comment. Cheers bro.
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by mhisbliss(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
BuddhaPalm:

Her conduct has actually been very classy and faultless.

If she begin yarn, church go dismiss. But she's kept her mouth shut.
you see? One of the worst sin christ condemns, she knew and kept her mouth shut, didnt you remember what happened to ananias? See how the wife died for keeping his secrets? Shes the worst

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by mhisbliss(f): 3:37pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeCleff:

Noted!
good
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 4:11pm On Jul 12, 2016
excel101:
You need to be spiritually minded

And how do you know one that is or is not spiritually minded?
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Teeboy22(m): 4:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
awesomet1:

You are definitely a "Christ Embassy" member. One of the souls she speaks about.

Haha grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Teeboy22(m): 4:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Okeikpu:
na idea ds woman take dey laugh at us after she n her husband don suck us dry cheesy
the day i will come for my moni ehhh
heaven go fall that day sad

Haha

U b Christ embassy member abi grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Teeboy22(m): 4:30pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Hahahahaha

I will assume from your comments you are a JW (Apologies to JW members).

Have you been in a church service where the door is locked with chains to stop people from leaving the auditorium?

Have you been in a church service where people are walked out for not bringing a certain number of "souls" to service?

Have you been in a church where your rating/ranking rises and falls with your financial contributions?

I have been.

& which church is that grin grin
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by tglobal(m): 4:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
Soul winning alone will not take you to heaven; you win a soul by living the God life and your personal interest in bringing somebody to the knowledge of Christ. You have to be in a good frame of mind first, not under fear or compulsion that if you do not win souls you will go to hell. There should be no ulterior motives like getting the soul’s money eventually, you want a position or seeking to be rewarded with treats or awards. There are people who reach out to others daily not for any earthly reward or to direct the souls to their own churches, for benefits or for any selfish reason. These people recommend and make available other authors, ministers and local assemblies for the interest of the soul alone

This is telling and Loud
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by abike12(f): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Shade of life!
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by menxer: 5:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
Teeboy22:

& which church is that grin grin

Read my lips grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by mamawin(f): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Came:
If this woman start to talk wetin her eyes see ehhh.,,,,,time no go dey for her to finish am ooooo.. Hummmm!!!!
you wan tell us, since she don tell you before? biko
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by zeusdgrt(m): 5:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
philip0906:
[size=14pt]I have a honest question for those who attend Christ Embassy. I've been wanting to ask.
Why do the guys there fry their hair??

[/size]

Y do u comb or barb your hair?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Teeboy22(m): 5:58pm On Jul 12, 2016
That moment a Christ embassy member is viewing the thread

grin grin grin grin
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by Teeboy22(m): 6:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
menxer:

Read my lips grin grin grin

Naso

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by florencepoko2: 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
1 Corinthians 7: 5 "Do not deprive yourself the point of each other, except by mutual consent for a time, to devote yourselves to prayer; and come together again, lest Satan tempt you by your incontinence. " God knows his creature has everything planned. The pair Anita and Chris have not followed this Bible verse, which brought their marriage to the point that we know today.

When God chooses someone to anoint, if he lacks wisdom, he becomes conceited, imbued with himself, so Chris. He could have saved his marriage, but by lack of humility, he did not. Great pastors in the world have faced problems in their relationship, they have humbled themselves to save their marriage and it walking.

This writes by Anita shows us how their problems is very deep.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by petra1(m): 6:12pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeCleff:

You are a lady and will get married one day and you will experience what Anita went through.

You will only see your husband about 4 times in 7 years

Your kids will grow without their father around them

They will plead and reject daddy's birthday gifts just because they want to see their dad.

This is trash . You should have heard the kids talk about their dad saying he's the Best father in the world . They never spoke negatively about their dad . They are best of friends .The eldest is over 20 years old and mature enough to know life .if she could speak so well openly about her dad . What further inside information do we need ? Bloggers And haters report?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by bmos(m): 6:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
ify2016:
OK.

You don come back again

Eyes don open at last abi
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by wtfCode: 7:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Frustrations
Re: Pastor Anita Ebodaghe: "Soul Winning" (Talking About False Prophets) by excel101(m): 9:46pm On Jul 12, 2016
florencepoko2:
1 Corinthians 7: 5 "Do not deprive yourself the point of each other, except by mutual consent for a time, to devote yourselves to prayer; and come together again, lest Satan tempt you by your incontinence. " God knows his creature has everything planned. The pair Anita and Chris have not followed this Bible verse, which brought their marriage to the point that we know today.

When God chooses someone to anoint, if he lacks wisdom, he becomes conceited, imbued with himself, so Chris. He could have saved his marriage, but by lack of humility, he did not. Great pastors in the world have faced problems in their relationship, they have humbled themselves to save their marriage and it walking.

This writes by Anita shows us how their problems is very deep.
You come to social media and conclude what you have no knowledge of. Do you know about the genesis of the divors?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor (Mrs) Victoria Obayemi Preaching At Sisters Convention (Throwback Video) / Apostle Suleman & His Wife Lizzy Playing Table Tennis, Also Playing Football / Palm Sunday: Ugandans Hired A White Man To Play Jesus For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.