Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn (28025 Views)

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2016
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slings like iwe nle mi o.

Bruh, Na so FUTA be ooo! cheesy cheesy

Na FUTA you go dey read on top 45D wey dem go still give you last last
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Seunbukola187(m): 6:20am On Jul 12, 2016
That iwe nle mi ooo grin grin grin akindeko boys killed me with dat tune everynyt.
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slings like iwe nle mi o.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Seunbukola187(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2016
Op you have done well to bring this to our memory again. You need to see me smiling. Days I had no kobo and we gaz go farm, dat waka no be here ooooo. Dem com still carry us go extereme end(engineering). FUTA! Well we bless God sha. I rep klass 13
McBrooklyn:

Thanks Bro for reminding me about that cos I just make it 18 pictures now because of that

Great Futarians!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 6:24am On Jul 12, 2016
SirHouloo:
Na to sharp your cutlass well o....

Na So Bro ooo! cheesy cheesy

The kind work wey person dey do for that CSP210 no be here ooo
grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by elogic(m): 6:26am On Jul 12, 2016
hmmm, csp 210 and csc201. gone are those days
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 6:27am On Jul 12, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Op you have done well to bring this to our memory again. You need to see me smiling. Days I had no kobo and we gaz go farm, dat waka no be here ooooo. Dem com still carry us go extereme end(engineering). FUTA! Well we bless God sha. I rep klass 13

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Bruh, good for you ooo!

We wey still dey the school na insects and birds dey chop our corns ooo
grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by bintalabi(f): 6:34am On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA my FUTA where all the student knows the School anthem

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by elkonS: 6:38am On Jul 12, 2016
cc:stayne01...jadoskii....u guys need to see this..,lmao
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by muyibaba222(m): 6:47am On Jul 12, 2016
OP u are fantastically correct. Miss those days of struggle. I REP FUTA KLASS '14

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Haryohdeji(m): 6:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Nice thread...#I rep Futa.... Proudly Futa Alumni

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by dabimzy(f): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
Really miss those days.Great FUTARIANS!
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by pagorino(m): 6:55am On Jul 12, 2016
wow wow wow....proudly futarian, rep physics dpt. class of 2014. remember those days, d gud d bad n d ugly. but thank God, if ur nt a futarian, then u r wrong

3 Likes

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by adefemi007(m): 7:00am On Jul 12, 2016
...land of ancient landmark
IT brethren in embryo
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by coolmrs: 7:04am On Jul 12, 2016
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slangs like iwe nle mi o.
If you stayed in Akindeko boys hostel during ur PD programme, like this and if you hate how scanty girls are during any show at FUTA stadium. Share it.

modified
Greatest Futarians!!! I represent class '08.The first set to bring d class.Am sure Futarians will be doing fine wherever they may be because its Technology for Self Reliance! Am so proud to be one.

2 Likes

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by hannah8307(f): 7:07am On Jul 12, 2016
hummm I remember my 100 level I had to be a carpenter, mechanic, moulder, ac repairer just for three unit course!
I shaved off my hear and started putting on trousers so i can rush for bus when my mum was like what is school turning to I just answers 'should I drop out' she never answered
my experience is part of what made my user name. 8307 was my matric no! and am Hannah

2 Likes

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Dotwillis1(m): 7:10am On Jul 12, 2016
leave op alone o..na only u wan dey mk fp
mhisbliss:
Recreating threads that have made fp before just for the same reason am not from the school how come i can relate to all this, its the same thing in all higher institutions smh
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by speciallymade(m): 7:18am On Jul 12, 2016
All true. I can relate with all of it especially that shuttle own after lectures from Obanla to obakekere the hustle is real as if we are struggling to enter heaven.. Dubbing nko Lol.. Futarians no dey carry last, when I was in 100L I never used my head to do mts assignment because Dubbing sure... MEE 101? This one do me something wey I no fit forget for my life... Gns, I actually thought I would carry this stupid course when I didn't have an android phone to post, all through first semester 100L I posted 15 times but I passed sha.... Lemme stop here... Great futarians!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by speciallymade(m): 7:21am On Jul 12, 2016
bintalabi:
FUTA my FUTA where all the student knows the School anthem
yes o.. Almost all futarians know the school anthem oo

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by orimsamsam(m): 7:22am On Jul 12, 2016
The one way dey pain me past for Futa na whining. Futa guyz feel whine ennnnhhh

How person go get 5/40 for test And the person wey get 30/40 go they about baba na u ooooo

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by dyn1800: 7:24am On Jul 12, 2016
And the Op forgot to put the face on a Futarian writing MTS 104 exam(Vector and Tensor Analysis) and Dr Koriko (now professor) just showed up and asked you why are sweating under AC

I rep FUTA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2007/2008
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by speciallymade(m): 7:25am On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Na So Bro ooo! cheesy cheesy

The kind work wey person dey do for that CSP210 no be here ooo
grin grin
lol.. That csp 210 the stress is out of this world sometimes I trek from embassy to farm and vice versa, on getting home like this it's always as if I've been trekking all my life with the way I slept.. On top all the wahala na C dem give me embarassed
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by bankolefun(m): 7:26am On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA - federal university of tension and assignment...it is no joke at all, to grad from FUTA no b beans...it an advanced second school, buh it still dah most peaceful school in naija...

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by holuwaahseun(m): 7:28am On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madam Cho Cho Cho!!! If you don't actually have a school to rep, is it by force make you comment and be badmouthing undecided undecided

BTW, Ma'am If you actually want the answers to the bolded you can actually enter here and the answers will be provided for you
angry angry
Like make she cho abi? iRep csc K'16
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Seunbukola187(m): 7:31am On Jul 12, 2016
God will see you tru.
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Bruh, good for you ooo!

We wey still dey the school na insects and birds dey chop our corns ooo
grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 7:34am On Jul 12, 2016
speciallymade:
lol.. That csp 210 the stress is out of this world sometimes I trek from embassy to farm and vice versa, on getting home like this it's always as if I've been trekking all my life with the way I slept.. On top all the wahala na C dem give me embarassed

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Na So Now!!! Na FUTA person go dey read on top D wey dem go still give person
grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 7:35am On Jul 12, 2016
Seunbukola187:
God will see you tru.
Aameen!!!

Thanks Bro!!
cool
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by speciallymade(m): 7:36am On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L cheesy cheesy

Na So Now!!! Na FUTA person go dey read on top D wey dem go still give person
grin grin
o sumi o... K'olohun gbawa o
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Thomsyne(m): 7:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Looool... Nice one there OP... Me I rep OAU ooo...!
Read my blog post on: OAU: Now a theological school?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by GreatManBee: 7:41am On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
6. How Fellow Futarians hails you when you score zero in a test or you did something extraordinary or out of line (Baba Na You Ooo!!!) cheesy

Why will you be hailed for scoring zero?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by coolshegs10(m): 7:50am On Jul 12, 2016
.. Great futarians!!! Great!
Rep physics department.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by pweshboi(m): 7:51am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm FUTA!! TANX op for bringing memories back, I rep QSV klass 14

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by pweshboi(m): 7:57am On Jul 12, 2016
GreatManBee:

Why will you be hailed for scoring zero?
Bro u no fit understand so just sit down dey read d comments... If u go FUTA then u will understand what it means... #KAPISH?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / Abuja’s 5 Most Expensive Secondary Schools / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.