Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,059 members, 7,810,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:16 PM

18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn (28024 Views)

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by SirToby(m): 8:02am On Jul 12, 2016
Mehn FUTA no be beans o. Just coming 4rm nyt klass now. #MastersStudent
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by adexgii(m): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2016
how can I forget prof ola, prof adebisi balogun, oke of mee, jibowu girls, akindeko ewa day, great hall, etf and my great physics department. Thank God we are now a graduate bt we still dey rep

2 Likes

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Goldenheart(m): 8:07am On Jul 12, 2016
IDD
klass 15 grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Titony1(f): 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
Chai! I can so relate to almost all the pictures. I rep FUTA Klass '11
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by chanky: 8:10am On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA my School,remembering the good old days.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by giga02(m): 8:15am On Jul 12, 2016
D stress and frustration was a hit from New 101 to Csc 102 to Csp 201 to all Csc courses...thk God say Godwin last last #teamFuta#Csc
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by tmanuelle(m): 8:17am On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA, Oh my FUTA

I rep MNE Class '08, AGP (M.Tech.) Class '16

Nos. 8, 10, 12, 16 & 18 are so correct
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by bozz007(m): 8:31am On Jul 12, 2016
Farm work was the most annoying....to compound the disappointment, they will ban you from the farm when its time for harvest. Slavery at its best.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by opylas(m): 8:36am On Jul 12, 2016
...Academic excellence is our tradition,
FUTA for self-reliance....
FU...UUUUUU.....UUUUUUUUUU....TAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Class '15 cool
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by opiscoal(m): 8:38am On Jul 12, 2016
Technology 4 self Reliance......... About, I hope say sweet savor plate of food neva enta 1k?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by baresywood(m): 8:53am On Jul 12, 2016
How I scaled through MEE 101 & Ikoriko 101(IMT 101). Also how Pro. Fuwape gave me 1k after my final defence. Jibowu, Abiola & Akindekho halls in those days. Abiola B/S & Kegite shrine, Wolef & Aba. What a hot memory! When men were boys, FUTA won't forget B*R*SY![color=#990000][/color]
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by jonddon(m): 9:13am On Jul 12, 2016
isaacputi:

That farm work na hell......@please add MEE (engineering drawing assignment from 2005-2006 na like 36)
Bros Una own small o. Na 126 Dem give us to draw at d end of d day Dem cum dump everything use am do footstool. I almost run mad when I c am for the office (2011). I rep conquistador klass 16
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mhisbliss(f): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2016
Dotwillis1:
leave op alone o..na only u wan dey mk fp
its not about the fp, but wateva
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by coolboma: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2016
Class '11, Does anyone remember the philosophy man in 200 level? 'Song of the bird' ....still looking for that book till today. And Professor 'Yahoo Yahoo'....Chemistry lecturer in 100 Level. Lovely days.

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mhisbliss(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Madam Cho Cho Cho!!! If you don't actually have a school to rep, is it by force make you comment and be badmouthing undecided undecided

BTW, Ma'am If you actually want the answers to the bolded you can actually enter here and the answers will be provided for you
angry angry
mr cha cha cha cha, i have a school to rep, it mustn't be on Nairaland with copied stories and i must comment since am not using your phone.

BTW, sire if you if you actually dont want people to comment then dont create a thread, as long as its on Nairaland you eighter live with it, die, hug transformer i'll still do what i want, preeq

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by aytuns(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2016
LoL.. GREAT FUTARIANS

Just remembering quantum physics and quantum mechanics.. Physics!!
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by teewhydope(m): 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
Recreating threads that have made fp before just for the same reason am not from the school how come i can relate to all this, its the same thing in all higher institutions smh

undecided undecided
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by ZiggyMr(m): 9:44am On Jul 12, 2016
i miss FUTA.... rep winning 11(klass 11), all the apatapiti n wolef
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mhisbliss(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by AMOSBID(m): 9:54am On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA[b][/b]

TECHNOLOGY FOR SELF RELIANCES
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by seunny4lif(m): 9:55am On Jul 12, 2016
adexgii:
how can I forget prof ola, prof adebisi balogun, oke of mee, jibowu girls, akindeko ewa day, great hall, etf and my great physics department. Thank God we are now a graduate bt we still dey rep
grin grin angry

Prof Ola GNS angry angry
Prof Oshodi grin grin Ind Chem
Dr. Alabi cool 102, 203 best Man for FUTA
Hate Phy 201 with passion shocked shocked
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by seunny4lif(m): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2016
opylas:
...Academic excellence is our tradition,
FUTA for self-reliance....
FU...UUUUUU.....UUUUUUUUUU....TAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Class '15 cool
Federal University of Tests and Assignment grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Femich18(m): 10:09am On Jul 12, 2016
Futa...technology for self reliance...Proudly Futa Alumnus...

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
mr cha cha cha cha, i have a school to rep, it mustn't be on Nairaland with copied stories and i must comment since am not using your phone.

BTW, sire if you if you actually dont want people to comment then dont create a thread, as long as its on Nairaland you eighter live with it, die, hug transformer i'll still do what i want, preeq
Wetin be your problem, the post offend you undecided
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mhisbliss(f): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Wetin be your problem, the post offend you undecided
no the guy did and you're a step away from doing the same
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mayowagabriel(m): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2016
technology for self reliance technology for self reliance technology for self reliance
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2016
Very boring sch
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2016
mhisbliss:
no the guy did and you're a step away from doing the same
I don die. You dey threaten me or wetin shocked
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by mhisbliss(f): 10:31am On Jul 12, 2016
0luwajuwon:
I don die. You dey threaten me or wetin shocked
nope am notifying you
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2016
^^^No quote me again. cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.