Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn (28029 Views)

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
opiscoal:
Technology 4 self Reliance......... About, I hope say sweet savor plate of food neva enta 1k?

Nah, Bruh!! E never enter 1k but the food don dey small since everything for market don skyrocket angry angry

But the food dey sweet sotay!!!
cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
0luwajuwon:
Wetin be your problem, the post offend you undecided

Bruh, abeg make una ignore that mumu and yeye girl angry

Cos as me dey look am, Brain wey cheap pass for Market the yeye girl no get
cheesy grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
dyn1800:
And the Op forgot to put the face on a Futarian writing MTS 104 exam(Vector and Tensor Analysis) and Dr Koriko (now professor) just showed up and asked you why are sweating under AC

I rep FUTA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2007/2008

Bro, No Mind Me Jawe!!! angry

BTW, No be everything ah fit put here now cos E no fit contain am but na just the ones wey every Futarians fit relate to na im ah put

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by dyn1800: 6:28pm On Jul 12, 2016
no p bro!

McBrooklyn:

Bro, No Mind Me Jawe!!! angry

BTW, No be everything ah fit put here now cos E no fit contain am but na just the ones wey every Futarians fit relate to na im ah put
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Seunbukola187(m): 6:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Leye is that you? Don't just say no oooo grin if na you na d same dept we dey na and we dey d dubbing team together na
generaljosh1:

Wch Dept u dey dat yr
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, abeg make una ignore that mumu and yeye girl angry

Cos as me dey look am, Brain wey cheap pass for Market the yeye girl no get
cheesy grin

*in drake's voice* Yea nigga, I figured cool
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by ijobawise(m): 6:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
u must be a student frm my school................mehn futa no b beans oooooooooooooooo.i started wit 4.95 in 100level first semester.buh d likes of CSC102 nd CSC 202 dah stupid course sucks my GP like hell..well stil on my 4.71 sha............buh it is only in FUTA yhu wil av zero in test nd ur dept mate wil stl be saying baba na yhu ooooooooooooooooo....................................federal university of tests and assignment(FUTA)...................
REPING SEET
CVE CLASS 18..........
DAB TU D FUTARIANS cool grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by drewxx88(m): 6:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pascaal:
What Department Bro?
I was the last set of FWL fisheries and wildlife mgt before it split up...
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Alayande Abdulwaheed Abiola, Right?? grin grin
wow ...yea
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by silver94(m): 7:00pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
How the football field at the back of the university auditorium looks on Fridays
The field is dope nw o. Which year u cum futa last sef
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Thomsyne(m): 7:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
adelacuna:
[color=#770077][/color] Gerrarahia we are talking of FUTA not OAU wink

See jealousy... Hehehe :p

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 12, 2016
ijobawise:
u must be a student frm my school................mehn futa no b beans oooooooooooooooo.i started wit 4.95 in 100level first semester.buh d likes of CSC102 nd CSC 202 dah stupid course sucks my GP like hell..well stil on my 4.71 sha............buh it is only in FUTA yhu wil av zero in test nd ur dept mate wil stl be saying baba na yhu ooooooooooooooooo....................................federal university of tests and assignment(FUTA)...................
REPING SEET
CVE CLASS 18..........
DAB TU D FUTARIANS cool grin

Hmmmm #class 18...mts 201 202 315 Chem 205 pmt210 ...for those that can relate well
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 8:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Habiz:
wow ...yea

| Electrical and Electronics Engineering | 300L | Blah Blah Blah!!! cool

Bro, I know you know me 100% cos as I saw your moniker you're the only one I know answering that name cool

I know you but I won't tell you who I am . . . Find Out!!!
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 8:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
silver94:

The field is dope nw o. Which year u cum futa last sef

Bruh, ah still dey FUTA now angry

What I was trying to insinuate with the picture was how the football field do get filled up on Fridays not the state of the the football field

I even played football there early this semester sef . . . The Field just get as E be
cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 8:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
0luwajuwon:
*in drake's voice* Yea nigga, I figured cool

grin grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by silver94(m): 9:08pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Bruh, ah still dey FUTA now angry

What I was trying to insinuate with the picture was how the football field do get filled up on Fridays not the state of the the football field

I even played football there early this semester sef . . . The Field just get as E be
cheesy cheesy
Ok. Sure. Which class and dept u dey?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by gabrielniy(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
seunny4lif:
grin grin grin That's the best man in ind. Chem department
And yahoo yahoo can smile for Africa
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by seunny4lif(m): 10:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
gabrielniy:

And yahoo yahoo can smile for Africa
grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 10:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
silver94:

Ok. Sure. Which class and dept u dey?

Oga, wetin be the difference between class and department?? cheesy cheesy

Am sorry I can't tell you my department here cos E get some guys wey ah dey hide for
angry
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by generaljosh1(m): 10:49pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Leye is that you? Don't just say no oooo grin if na you na d same dept we dey na and we dey d dubbing team together na
i don knw say na u...baga
Na dubbing sure pass dat time
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by TeaYMize(m): 11:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
opylas:
...Academic excellence is our tradition,
FUTA for self-reliance....
FU...UUUUUU.....UUUUUUUUUU....TAAAAAAAAAAAA!

Class '15 cool

Lol.....its only at the end of FUTA anthem u'll get the loudest voices; those who can't recite the anthem well will only say......FU....UUUUU......UUUUUU.....TAAAAAAAAA

#TechnologyForSelfReliance

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Chrysz(m): 2:46am On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:
18. When after 5 years and you're finally going to graduate with your colleagues

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, seun, Fynestboi, Dominique
. Man u re on point jooor.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by opylas(m): 11:20am On Jul 13, 2016
TeaYMize:

Lol.....its only at the end of FUTA anthem u'll get the loudest voices; those who can't recite the anthem well will only say......FU....UUUUU......UUUUUU.....TAAAAAAAAA

#TechnologyForSelfReliance

grin grin Na the way.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 13, 2016
McBrooklyn:

| Electrical and Electronics Engineering | 300L | Blah Blah Blah!!! cool

Bro, I know you know me 100% cos as I saw your moniker you're the only one I know answering that name cool

I know you but I won't tell you who I am . . . Find Out!!!
HMMM i don check all my whatsapp group cant find your monicker there bro...but am still on it sha..

How FUTA be today...
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2016
Habiz:

HMMM i don check all my whatsapp group cant find your monicker there bro...but am still on it sha..

How FUTA be today...

L-O-L grin grin

You can't Bruh! My moniker here isn't the name you know me as wink

And good luck on finding who I am cheesy

Baba Mi, FUTA no dey do person well at all but nothing person fit do now
angry
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by silver94(m): 12:25am On Jul 14, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oga, wetin be the difference between class and department?? cheesy cheesy

Am sorry I can't tell you my department here cos E get some guys wey ah dey hide for
angry
Class and dept dey different. Like me, I'm class 16. I doubt if u re a student sef talkless of futarian
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 10:01am On Jul 14, 2016
silver94:

Class and dept dey different. Like me, I'm class 16. [s]I doubt if u re a student sef talkless of futarian[/s]

Well! Well!! Well!!! I'm class '19

@The Slashed, Be mindful how you type something on social network. BTW, if I'm not a Futarian, his did I even know about the post related to FUTA undecided undecided

Well, I guess everyone is entitled
to his/her opinion here but no one gives a f**k
angry angry
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by ArcToyin(m): 8:00pm On Jul 16, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Good are those days. All thanks to God we came, we saw and we conquered. Everything is so true. Expecially dat assignment dubbing..... chai. Mts 101, 102, 104, 201, 202, 315.316, 415. Ovadub do us Dos years. Nice one op. I rep Klass 13'.
u forget MEE. I rep Futa class 13

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships / Senate Passes Bills To Establish City University, Auchi; Maritime University / ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.