Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,441 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:55 PM

18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn (28051 Views)

Pictures Only Medical Students Can Relate To / 18 Pictures Every Nigerian Who Has Done Waec Will Relate To.. / 18 Pictures That Describe Having The Worst Roommates At University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by kascoman: 10:40am On Jul 12, 2016
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slangs like iwe nle mi o.
If you stayed in Akindeko boys hostel during ur PD programme, like this and if you hate how scanty girls are during any show at FUTA stadium. Share it.
I rep klass 11 too. Saat.
modified

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by TonySpike: 10:47am On Jul 12, 2016
8952 here...FUTA is a great school!
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 12, 2016
E Pele oo
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by lokop1(m): 11:12am On Jul 12, 2016
seunoni34:
Oh my futa, I miss that school.
Federal university of Tension and Agony
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 11:19am On Jul 12, 2016
GreatManBee:

Why will you be hailed for scoring zero?
Bro, na so Futarians dey do oo cheesy cheesy
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by artsirseen(m): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
I graduated in 2005...MEE was a prerequisite and quite a few number of students died doing assignments over night where you have to meet up with over a 100 drawings to be submitted the following day...that school sha...i remember the first ever campus rave back then in 2004 i think with 2face and rugged man...the sports complex just be like say na them dey sing to themselves cause all the born again and bookworms no gree come out...in our own days it was ratio 1 girl to 50 boys...

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by lokop1(m): 11:25am On Jul 12, 2016
dyn1800:
And the Op forgot to put the face on a Futarian writing MTS 104 exam(Vector and Tensor Analysis) and Dr Koriko (now professor) just showed up and asked you why are sweating under AC

I rep FUTA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 2007/2008
U go fear fear ##Dr koriko## I carry d course....... I rep FUTA MET ND MAT 08
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by dyn1800: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2016
GREAT FUTARIAN BRO!

how i take pass goes beyond my imagination......

lokop1:

U go fear fear ##Dr koriko## I carry d course....... I rep FUTA MET ND MAT 08

GRAD '08?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by bouncing99: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Of the greatest GbaGba, of the greatest gbogbo... All these real die ... Especially the bus and the Dubbing thingz... I miss FUTA sha, REP cLass 13 nd apatapiti domain, blueroof factorial!.........ALEE BOUNCING

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Awoofawo(m): 11:55am On Jul 12, 2016
speciallymade:
All true. I can relate with all of it especially that shuttle own after lectures from Obanla to obakekere the hustle is real as if we are struggling to enter heaven.. Dubbing nko Lol.. Futarians no dey carry last, when I was in 100L I never used my head to do mts assignment because Dubbing sure... MEE 101? This one do me something wey I no fit forget for my life... Gns, I actually thought I would carry this stupid course when I didn't have an android phone to post, all through first semester 100L I posted 15 times but I passed sha.... Lemme stop here... Great futarians!!

You na dey complain about d struggle of boarding bus inside campus wetin those of us the struggle morning and evening between Ilara - Mokin and Obanla then come say.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by punche(m): 11:58am On Jul 12, 2016
FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF TENSION AND AGONY..... I miss that school.... Proudly set 2008 (MME).
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by isaacputi(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
jonddon:

Bros Una own small o. Na 126 Dem give us to draw at d end of d day Dem cum dump everything use am do footstool. I almost run mad when I c am for the office (2011). I rep conquistador klass 16

Lol...FUTA was he'll on earth, kayzee reppin klass 10.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by gabrielniy(m): 12:16pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
5. The look on most Futarians face when you're given a difficult program to run during CSC102 (Qbasic Programming) or CSC202 (Fortran Programming) practical test
Swear down, when you thought you've written a kudos program, only for it not to run
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by gabrielniy(m): 12:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Good are those days. All thanks to God we came, we saw and we conquered. Everything is so true. Expecially dat assignment dubbing..... chai. Mts 101, 102, 104, 201, 202, 315.316, 415. Ovadub do us Dos years. Nice one op. I rep Klass 13'.
Sight you. Rep Klass 13 too. Na chemistry I take head read that year
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by doctorgold(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
FUTA boys go dey shout aluta, when time reach, you no go see them.

Abiola boys go dey look Akindeko boys like 'na una be the hooligans for this place abi'
Lol
I rep architecture klass 11

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by gabrielniy(m): 12:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slangs like iwe nle mi o.
If you stayed in Akindeko boys hostel during ur PD programme, like this and if you hate how scanty girls are during any show at FUTA stadium. Share it.

modified
seunny4lif:
grin grin angry
Prof Ola GNS angry angry
Prof Oshodi grin grin Ind Chem
Dr. Alabi cool 102, 203 best Man for FUTA
Hate Phy 201 with passion shocked shocked
dimexy247:
Nice thread bro, FUTA does not joke with credibility, discipline. I remember when I had to sleep in Physics department at the library in Oba kekere just to stay in line with my 2:2 CGPA. I thank God I made it out safely. I rep Industrial Chemistry dept. and 2011 class. GREATEST GBAGBA, GREATEST GBOGBO, GREATEST
GBAGBAGBOGBO. Those slangs like iwe nle mi o.

modified
Dr Owolabi en, that man can teach a 4 year old child organic chemistry so tay the child will understand. #respect

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by adelacuna(m): 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
Greatest FUTA, I really miss that school. I rep Klass 14
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by july66: 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
McBrooklyn:
1. How Futarians struggle to enter campus shuttle when coming back from lectures in the afternoon from Obanla to Obakekere

cc: lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, Fynestboi, Dominique
I experienced this in 1989/90 session. If the situation is still like this 27 years after, then its very unfortunate. The white man is working out solutions to virtually every challenge that comes their way while our own problems keep repeating themselves year in year out. Very sad.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by adelacuna(m): 12:42pm On Jul 12, 2016
[color=#770077][/color] Gerrarahia we are talking of FUTA not OAU wink
Thomsyne:
Looool... Nice one there OP... Me I rep OAU ooo...!
Read my blog post on: OAU: Now a theological school?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by seunny4lif(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin grin grin
That's the best man in ind. Chem department
gabrielniy:

Dr Owolabi en, that man can teach a 4 year old child organic chemistry so tay the child will understand. #respect
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by adelacuna(m): 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
Report yourself
Goldenheart:
IDD

klass 15 grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Seunbukola187(m): 1:02pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lol finished from AGE/SEET
gabrielniy:

Sight you. Rep Klass 13 too. Na chemistry I take head read that year
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Jadoskii(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
elkonS:
cc:stayne01...jadoskii....u guys need to see this..,lmao
thanx bruv
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by CLEARINGAGENT: 2:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ooh greatest FUTA.
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by krismars(m): 2:50pm On Jul 12, 2016
Great Futarian...I rep Klass 14
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by drewxx88(m): 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
proudly FUTARIAN ... I rep klass 12... I remember Prof oshodi ,prof yahoo yahoo both of chemistry I rem Dr oniya Dr shorungbe ,prof Ola who would make you speak polished English GNS was tough ,MTS 102 and BCH 201 the back breaking CSP 210 FUTA would make you tough as nails...
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by Pascaal(m): 3:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
drewxx88:
proudly FUTARIAN ... I rep klass 12... I remember Prof oshodi ,prof yahoo yahoo both of chemistry I rem Dr oniya Dr shorungbe ,prof Ola who would make you speak polished English GNS was tough ,MTS 102 and BCH 201 the back breaking CSP 210 FUTA would make you tough as nails...
What Department Bro?
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by lokop1(m): 4:01pm On Jul 12, 2016
dyn1800:
GREAT FUTARIAN BRO!

how i take pass goes beyond my imagination......

GRAD '08?
Yes
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
Habiz:
E Pele oo
Alayande Abdulwaheed Abiola, Right?? grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
gabrielniy:

Swear down, when you thought you've written a kudos program, only for it not to run

grin grin grin
Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by McBrooklyn(m): 4:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
drewxx88:
proudly FUTARIAN ... I rep klass 12... I remember Prof Oshodi ,prof yahoo yahoo both of chemistry I rem Dr oniya Dr shorungbe ,prof Ola who would make you speak polished English GNS was tough ,MTS 102 and BCH 201 the back breaking CSP 210 FUTA would make you tough as nails...

@The Bolded, Una don forget the part wey Prof Yahoo Yahoo fit teach a whole chemistry syllabus for a semester just in one lecture class grin grin

1 Like

Re: 18 Pictures Only Those Attending FUTA Can Relate To - McBrooklyn by generaljosh1(m): 4:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Seunbukola187:
Good are those days. All thanks to God we came, we saw and we conquered. Everything is so true. Expecially dat assignment dubbing..... chai. Mts 101, 102, 104, 201, 202, 315.316, 415. Ovadub do us Dos years. Nice one op. I rep Klass 13'.
Wch Dept u dey dat yr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ASUU, ASUP Express Doubts Over Student Loan / Pictures From A.B.U -CBN Multi-billion Naira Centre Of Excellence / National Open University Admission Forms Is On Sale Now.hurry!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.