Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,034 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! (4562 Views)

Islam Preaches Violence? / Does The Quran Preaches Hatred And Violence Towards 'unbelievers'?(xtians&co) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 1:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
@$Osisi: « #23 on: September 22, 2009, 02:49 PM »
Osisi, welcome back, from whereever!

where is the love of allah
why una dey dodge the question?
My greeting to you was bolded, yet you ask where is the love of Allah (while you write it as I write the three gods)? Osisi, let me ask you, if there was no commandment from Allah that I should be kind to almost all, why do you think I greet you, a sign of love?
If I could be this kind, and your response is hard, then who is really a lover? Where did I find it in my heart to show you love from afar? Allah (SWT).

Now, where did you find it to show me hardness of heat and pure hatred without masking it at all, day in day out? Definitely from your gods! No doubt.

$Osisi, take your stand, there is a day of reckoning!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 1:17pm On Sep 24, 2009
@$Osisi: « #27 on: September 22, 2009, 06:33 PM »
I ask again
where does allah profess his love?
Is this not a simple question?
What right does the Nigerian Muslims have to borrow a Christ concept of the love of God and paste love of allah all over Lagos like people don't know that allah is a bearded man holding a giant hammer looking for who to strike down.
Why must you people be copy cats?
Is it not enough that you plagiarized the Bible and the Talmund in the time of Mohammed.
Why can't you folks be original and stop the deception?

Allah is love indeed
he loves to deceive
If I show you that Allah mentioned Love from Him to believers, many times in the Quran, I know you are a lost soul already sold on the evil tradition of worshipping man god, ghost god and father god, will you name that child in your tommy after a name that I will provide in igbo language and let me mentor him/her into Islam?

You should have the backbones to answer without any delays! I hate been kept waiting. A light coming to your life through your baby is completely better than the darkness that hovers over you through your own hard heart and other means based on tradition. I want to break the tradition for the sake of Allah.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nezan(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus . . . . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 1:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Davidyland, $Osisi, Godson2009 and Nezan: « #28 on: September 22, 2009, 06:54 PM »
and no muslim has been able to help us find this love of allah?
$osisi (f) « #29 on: September 22, 2009, 07:23 PM »
I wonder why.
GODSON2009 (m) « #30 on: September 22, 2009, 09:31 PM »
mohammad professed love when he wanted to marry aisha at 6 years old,
also when he was going to consumate their marriage after waiting patiently for W HOLE 3 YEARS
Nezan (m) « #31 on: Yesterday at 05:14:28 PM »
lol @ Godson,
I threw a challenge to $Osisi, and anyone of you can throw your hats in the ring! I said now, will she let me mentor a child from her into Islam, if I show verses in the Quran about Love of Allah to the believers? Indeed His warning of your disbelief and consequential justice that will follow is Love. Love in that you are warned of impending disaster so you should change your ways or face the everlasting consequences!

Is any one of you capable of entering the deal with me that I nurture a child from you into Islam since I know that your hearts are rough, coarse, and hard into worshipping three gods. At least the children will carry your names, I dont change family trees, but they will be my rewards into Islam for being victorius over your ignorance, because I show you verses of Quran that express Love from Allah!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
@nezan. You are getting urself more confused, that statement is applicable to every Prophet, no one go to God except through that prophet of that present time, e.g moses, abraham, jesus, isaiah, david and Muhammad. The time of jesus had past we are in the time of Prophet Muhammad so no one goes to God except through muhammad the same thing with la'ilaha ilalalah ibrahim or isa or dawud or musa etc rasulullah, and in this present time it is muhammad.
If you disagree are you now saying Abraham, moses etc did not know God ? Your people !
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nezan(m): 2:30pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus . . . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 2:41pm On Sep 24, 2009
Every nation has its prophet, we are in the nation of Prophet Muhammad, hence no one goes to the father except through Muhammad
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by sosisi(f): 2:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #23 on: September 22, 2009, 02:49 PM » My greeting to you was bolded, yet you ask where is the love of Allah (while you write it as I write the three gods)? Osisi, let me ask you, if there was no commandment from Allah that I should be kind to almost all, why do you think I greet you, a sign of love?
If I could be this kind, and your response is hard, then who is really a lover? Where did I find it in my heart to show you love from afar? Allah (SWT).

Now, where did you find it to show me hardness of heat and pure hatred without masking it at all, day in day out? Definitely from your gods! No doubt. $Osisi, take your stand, there is a day of reckoning!

You can agree that no Christian on the religious threads has loved,defended and respected you as much as much myself.
I don't hate you
I am incapable of hating anyone moreso yourself.
We may have our religious differences but sincerely I love you just as much as I love davidylan,noetic,reindeer,pilgrim,no2 atheism and the other Christians on this forum.
Now give me a hug
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nezan(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
Jesus is the way . . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by sosisi(f): 2:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
Nezan:

Jesus is the way . . . no one cometh to the Father, except through Him!

Right on.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2009
God, forgive them for they don't know what they are doing
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nezan(m): 3:04pm On Sep 24, 2009
Father, forgive them for they don't know what they are doing
Luke 23:34.
Why is islam full of plagiarism?
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by sosisi(f): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2009
Let me share a passage of scripture from John 8  that I read last night and it came alive and strenghtened my faith.This was Jesus adressing a group of Jews.

John 8

56"Your father Abraham rejoiced to see My day, and he saw it and was glad."

57So the Jews said to Him, "You are not yet fifty years old, and have You seen Abraham?"

58 Jesus said to them, "Truly, truly, I say to you, before Abraham was born, I am."
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by sosisi(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2009
Nezan:

Luke 23:34.
Why is islam full of plagiarism?

You can't have a counterfeit without an original.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nezan(m): 3:15pm On Sep 24, 2009
lol @ $osisi.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

why is islam predicated on BLATANT STEALING from the same bible they claim is corrupt?

Abuzola:

Every nation has its prophet, we are in the nation of Prophet Muhammad, hence no one goes to the father except through Muhammad

Again more STEALING . . . there is no "FATHERHOOD" in islam. Besides mohammad never claimed to be the conduit to allah, do you pray in allah's name?
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by noetic2: 9:13pm On Sep 24, 2009
Abuzola:

Abuzola:

ur desperation is ridiculous grin grin grin
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by fizzybaba(m): 11:37am On Sep 25, 2009
MUH
davidylan:

why is islam predicated on BLATANT STEALING from the same bible they claim is corrupt?

Again more STEALING . . . there is no "FATHERHOOD" in islam. Besides mohammad never claimed to be the conduit to allah, do you pray in allah's name?

YES.Prophet Muhammad(SAWW) is not a conduit
YES.we pray to ALLAH
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2009
@$Osisi: « #45 on: Yesterday at 03:07:36 PM »
You can't have a counterfeit without an original.
Where is the Original for KJV? Douwy? Nezan, this is when you should laugh! I think will get the punch line next week when you will finally catch up to the factual joke, considering your delay reactionary's modus operandi! In the maintime I shall be waiting for a bold and assured Christian to give me the answer to my question about KJV and Douwy!

~Lady~, am even supporting you here! And at Nezan; why does The Gospel full up with verses from the Torah of Jews, when you hate their religion as well as their race, which you will convert for Jesus or die into the sin punishable in lake Christian lakeof fire? No? And dont try to white wash it!

@Nezan (m): « #46 on: Yesterday at 03:15:44 PM
lol @ $osisi
What did she say that made you laugh? The Dr. have used laughing gas on you Uh? The little gil got sme games!

@Abuzola and Davidylan: « #47 on: Yesterday at 04:40:37 PM »
Quote from: Abuzola on Yesterday at 02:41:15 PM

Thats its own desire, alone! There is no father in Islam. Muhammad is not the father of you men; Surah Ahzah. Abuzola, Saaamualaykum, dont for argument sake fall into shirk! Leave the Kufr with that greatest sin!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by sosisi(f): 4:47pm On Sep 25, 2009
olabowale:

@$Osisi: « #45 on: Yesterday at 03:07:36 PM »Where is the Original for KJV? Douwy? Nezan, this is when you should laugh! I think will get the punch line next week when you will finally catch up to the factual joke, considering your delay reactionary's modus operandi! In the maintime I shall be waiting for a bold and assured Christian to give me the answer to my question about KJV and Douwy!

~Lady~, am even supporting you here! And at Nezan; why does The Gospel full up with verses from the Torah of Jews, when you hate their religion as well as their race, which you will convert for Jesus or die into the sin punishable in lake Christian lakeof fire? No? And dont try to white wash it!

@Nezan (m): « #46 on: Yesterday at 03:15:44 PMWhat did she say that made you laugh? The Dr. have used laughing gas on you Uh? The little gil got sme games!

@Abuzola and Davidylan: « #47 on: Yesterday at 04:40:37 PM » Thats its own desire, alone! There is no father in Islam. Muhammad is not the father of you men; Surah Ahzah. Abuzola, Saaamualaykum, dont for argument sake fall into shirk! Leave the Kufr with that greatest sin!

That means they are original wink
The counterfeit is the one waraqua and his colleagues smuggled into the Koran
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by reindeer: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2009
Na wah o!

see comedy of errors a la islam grin grin grin grin

I wish the bible had copyrights, im sure someone woulda thrown lil Mo into jail in his days!
Back to the thread, i really don't see any 'love' in islam
most messages they send out are so full of hate and violence, it reeks to the high heavens and infact islam is now becoming synonymous with violence and blood letting.
Just listen to the news anyday,news of blasts, deaths ,boko haram,shiites abi na shits versus sunnis, its just pervasive
and i think its an obvious misrepresentation when the cliche 'islam ,religion of peace' comes up.
Even the blind man will know, its an obvious paradox.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 2:10am On Sep 26, 2009
« #51 on: Yesterday at 04:47:40 PM »
That means they are original
You must be lacking bashfulness (Shame) if you are say with all conviction that KJV and Douwy Bibles are Original, without one of them being fake, since they do not have the same number of books, the outcrop of your protestants groups considering the catholics pagans! You see I can say these things to you since you know that you are boldly lying!

The counterfeit is the one waraqua and his colleagues smuggled into the Koran
And I investigated, and double check, and did it all over again, and I did not see any Waraqua and his colleagues (the unknown entities) in the Quran! Take a look at it and take a look at the Protestant's Bible because you believe the catholic Douwy's Bible is unworthy anyway. Tell me where there is a convergence and lets hash it out!

Where is your commitment to my wager; I want that baby in the oven for Islam, he will be unspoiled and would not have believed that there are more gods that even one of them was from the jewish tribe. His older siblings will go through reformation from my man who will be unspoiled, pure and you his mom will have to follow his lead, in time!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by olabowale(m): 2:30am On Sep 26, 2009
@reindeer: « #52 on: Yesterday at 11:36:36 PM »
Na wah o!

see comedy of errors a la islam

I wish the bible had copyrights, im sure someone woulda thrown lil Mo into jail in his days!
Back to the thread, i really don't see any 'love' in islam
most messages they send out are so full of hate and violence, it reeks to the high heavens and infact islam is now becoming synonymous with violence and blood letting.
Just listen to the news anyday,news of blasts, deaths ,boko haram,shiites abi na shits versus sunnis, its just pervasive
and i think its an obvious misrepresentation when the cliche 'islam ,religion of peace' comes up.
Even the blind man will know, its an obvious paradox.
Its paradox is not as glearing as that of the Christianity "religion of forgiveness!" Where is the forgiveness when Jesus of the Bible came out swinging against the Money Changers, or the Pigs, or the samaritan, or the tribe he called dogs, of the people he called fools, or gluttons, leeches, or the poor thief he refused to forgive, or the God he blamed for his hanging, or his eagerness to kill by commanding purchases of swords, to the point that the purchases made the poor with only the shirt on their backs! Jesus had the mptive for violence, except the opportunity had a means that narrowed his chances of victory, hence the insincerity came out about "those who lived by the sword, die by it!". one will ask, why buying the Swords in the first place, what purpose that was so important that the people will little will have to sell all their belongings for them?

And my correcting Abuzola was not because I have more knowledge or greater Iman, but I do not want him to fall along with you people, copying your disbeliever title for God! But you people never correted one another and if you did, you would have found out that God does not get killed, and not like you or I, not a messenger or errand runner like ghost and Jesus and does not have the human quality of having babies sired or otherwise, mounting or overshadowing some virgin! That will not be Almighty God Allah the Creator, Who everything to Him is creation! If Islam ever was violent, it is borne by the interjectory attitude and nose poking of the outsiders, though I disagree with the anger and the violence, but it comes from a small portion, but the who of islam is brush stroked by it, just like the whole of Nigeria is brush stroked by 419, and all world ills!

Now swallow that and remember what amount of evil in this world that Christianity bring about, from extreme sexual deviance, etc to everyday killing to carnibalism; I live in the epicenter of it, you know, so you cant say anything that am not aware of!
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 11:14am On Sep 26, 2009
@olabowale. Thanks for the correction
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by dexmond: 10:39am On Sep 27, 2009
@ ALL

Do not be deceived by the so called defensive wars in Islam.
[size=14pt]The wars of Islam are not defensive.[/size] Muslim scholars have explicitly determined that war is the essence of Islam. Take a look at the historical Mohammed and be informed before the next ignorant man/woman who may be someone you know declares faith in this cult religion.

The story of Abu Sufyan:
When Muhammad and his followers were about to attack Mecca to subjugate it to Islam, his adherents arrested Abu Sufyan, one of Mecca’s inhabitants. They brought him to Muhammad. Muhammad told him: "Woe to you, O Abu Sufyan. Is it not time for you to realize that there is no God but the only God?" Abu Sufyan answered: "I do believe that." Muhammad then said to him: "Woe to you, O Abu Sufyan. Is it not time for you to know that I am the apostle of God?" Abu Sufyan answered: "By God, O Muhammad, of this there is doubt in my soul." The ’Abbas who was present with Muhammad told Abu Sufyan: "Woe to you! Accept Islam and testify that Muhammad is the apostle of God before your neck is cut off by the sword." Thus he professed the faith of Islam and became a Muslim.

Source: Ibn Hisham, part 4, p. 11 ("Biography of the Prophet’)

Note that Abu Sufyan became a Muslim by been threatened with death. He was not convinced that Mohammed was a true prophet. Thus, Mohammed never cared about the condition of the heart. Consider this bible verse.

"These people draw near to Me with their mouths and honor Me with their lips, but have removed their hearts far from Me" (Isa. 29:13).

The children of Haritha:
"Muhammad sent Khalid Ibn al-Walid to the tribe of the children of Haritha and told him: ‘Call them to accept Islam before you fight with them. If they respond, accept that from them, but if they refuse, fight them.’ Khalid told them: ‘Accept Islam and spare your life.’ They entered Islam by force. He brought them to Muhammad. Muhammad said to them: ‘Had you not accepted Islam I would have cast your heads under your feet".
Source: "The Biography of the Apostle", part 4, Ibn Hisham says (page 134)

Note that Mohammed should have congratulated them on their new found faith. Rather, he made jest of them by saying ‘Had you not accepted Islam I would have cast your heads under your feet".
Moreover, Ibn Hisham said “they entered Ibn Hisham by force”. Consider what Jesus told his disciples when he sent them to go and preach.

Matthew 10:14-15
14And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, as ye go forth out of that house or that city, shake off the dust of your feet. 15Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrah in the day of judgment, than for that city.

"The Prophetic Biography" (part 3, p. 596). Isma’il Ibn Kathir.

“Muhammad’s followers met a man and asked him to become a Muslim. He asked them, "What is Islam?" They explained that to him. He said, "What if I refuse it? What would you do to me?" They answered, "We would kill you." Despite that, he refused to become a Muslim and they killed the poor man after he went and bade his wife farewell. She continued to weep over his corpse for days until she died of grief over her slain beloved who was killed for no reason.”

Will you continue to be deceived? Don't you know that God is one? Does God not have the power to take up any form/shape. Is it difficult for him to take the form of a human being in order to teach men how to serve him by example.

"In the name of Allah—the Compassionate, the Merciful!" is this not deception of the devil?
This veil must be removed in JESUS name (Amen).
Hosea 6:4
“My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge”
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 11:20am On Sep 27, 2009
And what do you have to say to this, jesus said 'think not that i have come to send peace on earth, nay, i came not to send peace but a sword'
mathew 10:34

too bad that ur bible is been changed and omitted from time to time else you would have seen the truth that jesus fought

All Prophet fought used the swords Quran 3:146

Jesus the christian god died with criminals luke 23:39-56

dear christian is this the god you proclaim to worship ? Accept Islam b4 is 2 late
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by dexmond: 11:58am On Sep 27, 2009
And what do you have to say to this, jesus said 'think not that i have come to send peace on earth, nay, i came not to send peace but a sword'
mathew 10:34

Explanation: The devil will raise men, nations, people in fact; the entire world to fight the people who will teach his doctrines. Why do people call us SU? Is it not because we don’t behave like them. How will there be peace when my colleague says I should sign 7:30am when I came and I do not want to sin against God?

too bad that your bible is been changed and omitted from time to time else you would have seen the truth that jesus fought.

Response:
Kindly prove the illusory change

Jesus the christian god died with criminals luke 23:39-56

Response:
Isaiah had prophesied that when the messiah comes he will be killed and that for sin offering. You must understand the Jewish Torah before talking about christianity

Isaiah 53:12
12Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he poured out his soul unto death, and was numbered with the transgressors: yet he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

dear christian is this the god you proclaim to worship ? Accept Islam b4 is 2 late

Give me 5 teachings on morality or love for my neighbors’ that support your claim that Islam is the right path.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 12:45pm On Sep 27, 2009
Excellent: The same thing with Islam and thats why you see the self defense just like you claim.

The book of isaiah of the jews never said one messiah will be killed, the christian editted the stolen book of isaiah

among the ommited chapter of the bible we have the Book of Enoach, the gospel of mary magdalene or better still why does the protestant bible has more chapter than the catholic, don't ask me anything go and conduct yo research

Love your neighbour: hadith muslim, hadith number 24, 22, 32, 33 and 42
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by dexmond: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2009
My brother, I think you should ask Muslims who have read the bible or better still read for yourself so that you might argue aright. Isaiha did not write those books. Is Isiaha a woman or man?(Gospel of mary magdalene) grin
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by dexmond: 1:15pm On Sep 27, 2009
I want to check those hadiths I will give my response when i'm done.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by dexmond: 1:38pm On Sep 27, 2009
@Abuzola

I went to the site where i read the hadith i could'nt read because you did not specify book number. Kindly supply them I'm eager to read this Love your neighbor thing in the quran. I want to compare it with Jesus teaching on love.
Re: Islam Preaches Love! Hmmm! by Abuzola(m): 2:55pm On Sep 27, 2009
Isaiah is a jew, the old testament is a book of the jew that the christian imported into the bible. Get it

For the hadith, am using a text Book and not internet hadith so am sorry, even the internet hadith was imitated from the text book. Go to islamic shop and get the hadith book

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Reciting Suratul Al-kahf On Friday. / Tips For Sadaqah (charity) In Islam. / Seeking The Great Night In The Month Of Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.