Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,201 members, 7,953,742 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? (722 Views)

Quick Help Abeg Una / Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That / Abeg Wedding Na Which Person Day Bride,groom Or Both Of Them? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by pich4real(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016
There is this girl I have known for a while now, she stays around my area, am in school so we don't get to see all the time, when I went back to school I usually call her from time to time but after some time I stopped cos I believed nothing good could come out of the relationship, for like two years there was no communication cos I thought sebi I am in school there are girls around, I received a call one evening, when I picked, it was her, I was shocked she still had my number after all long time cos I didn't have her's again. I was still in school when she called so after the semester ended I travelled back home, we met and spoke, she accused me of not calling her saying I forgot her cos I was in school, from time to Time i did the calling, anytime am on holiday and I travel back home I will let her know so we could meet, to my greatest surprise our friendship waxed stronger and stronger,the way she bombards me with call just to know how my day goes is alarming, I tried my best to also communicate cos I belive in 50-50 policy, not where a guy shows commitment only, we got closer and closer that I couldn't travel back from school without not checking on her, to cut the story short I have already grown accustomed to her,anytime I visit i normally meet her younger sister and her mom and I think the mom likes me.The last time I visited, her mom was lying on d long sofa while she was seated on the single, I sat alone on another single sofa, as I sat down she stood up from where she was seated and came to sit beside me, I was feeling a bit uneasy because her mom and sister were there, her mom looked at us and she said If I wanted her daughter I should come and postrate, I laughed and stylishly closed the issue, her mom left us and retired to the bedroom, we were there for hours before I left, there's a chemistry and the both of us know it but am just scared that if I tell her she may start misbehaving,I have heard a lot about some stupid and nasty things she's done, am willing to forget her past and start afresh, am just scared that something may go wrong and d best way to avoid it is to let her be, am already drowning in my own feelings and emotion. I don't want to go into a relationship and regret and not go into it and also regret
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Joygalore(f): 8:56am On Jul 12, 2016
Where are the relationship advisers
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Cutehector(m): 9:07am On Jul 12, 2016
Two of una never readyy. Next
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by iamkingzlee(m): 9:12am On Jul 12, 2016
Question now is, are you prepared for the worst?
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
Why are you scared

If you truly love a girl, her past won't be an excuse....

I don't want to go into a relationship and regret and not go into it and also regret~
You're sitting on the fence.

If you want to go into the relationship *fine *, if you don't want to go into it *let her be *... undecided

Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by arthurshelly: 9:14am On Jul 12, 2016
I have a question for you.where did she stay and where you schooling?did you believed what you was told about her?
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by mizzbouqui(f): 9:21am On Jul 12, 2016
What are you scared of now, if you like her go for her and forget about her past, relationship is all about taking risk and if she turns out to be who she use to be then so be it, enjoy it while it last
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Nobody: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2016
Where are the experts
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Dezolo(f): 9:32am On Jul 12, 2016
Sorry o. I have a headache, can't read all that.
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by IamLEGEND1: 9:43am On Jul 12, 2016
what form of fuckery is this?
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by iykekelvins(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
mhen, too long to read
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2016
Joygalore:
Where are the relationship advisers

Aunty Joy
Re: I Need Help, Abeg Na Which Way Be Way? by pich4real(m): 12:13pm On Jul 12, 2016
Thanks for the comment, it's just that I had a bad experience with a girl two months ago, broke up with dis girl who claimed she loved me, barely after two days after break up she she brought anoda guy to her house and I caught sitting on the guys lap cuddling and touching each other, av forgotten the past but moving on will be with my head not my heart, and don't want to hurt this new girl cos she's showing a lot of commitment

(1) (Reply)

Mature Advice Please, A Relationship Is About To Crumble... / Why Does Guys Ask A Girl/girls If They Are Handsome? / Can You Count Your Ex??? Question 4 Singles By Idearito

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.