Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,025 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That (1328 Views)

I Sent Her My Dic Pic, And She Replied "LoL". What Does It Mean? / This Is Me! Rate My Pic And Tell Me How I Look! / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 03, 2018
The pictures make sense abi
I promise to show una more pics if una can tell which country or state be this

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:30pm On Feb 03, 2018
bro, how on earth do you expect us to know the country by showing us the picture of the streets of a regular African country.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by habsydiamond(m): 5:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
African state in African country.....
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:
bro, how on earth do you expect us to know the country by showing us the picture of a regular African country streets
hahhahahaha
Who say you can guess
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2018
habsydiamond:
African state in African country.....
abi
Correct gee
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
hahhahahaha
Who say you can guess
Bro, this is like showing you my pictures and asking you to guess my name from the pictures.

Except you have mystical powers, it is not possible.

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by JULIE1925(f): 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
embarassed

This type of question is juz pure madness...
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 03, 2018
Make I help una

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2018
greiboy:
Bro, this is like showing you my pictures and asking you to guess my name from the pictures.

Except you have mystical powers, it is not possible.
but in the picture you will see proof bro.
JULIE1925:
embarassed

This type of question is juz pure madness...
and who is running mad
Watch your mouth
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
but in the picture you will see proof bro
ok Mogadishu in Somalia grin

1 Like

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:50pm On Feb 03, 2018
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You no go kill me
Stay turn you will find the answer
greiboy:
ok Mogadishu in Somalia grin
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:52pm On Feb 03, 2018
Vanida6 just tell me that is not your picture I will gladly accept
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by vanida6: 5:54pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
Vanida6 just tell me that is not your picture I will gladly accept
u ar sick nd u need medical check'up.
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
u ar sick nd u need medical check'up.
abi
I know I need medical check up
But you have to know such beauty are not seen every day

Just answer me yes or no make I know my next step

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by vanida6: 6:02pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
abi
I know I need medical check up
But you have to know such beauty are not seen every day

Just answer me yes or no make I know my next step
really ok it ur sister perhaps!
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:06pm On Feb 03, 2018
:
vanida6:
really ok it ur sister perhaps!
probably you are trying to insult my lineage
And I will not accept that as an insult from you

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by vanida6: 6:08pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
: probably you are trying to insult my lineage
And I will not accept that as an insult from you
beat me
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
beat me
vanida6 receive it

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 03, 2018
vanida6:
beat me
if you want me to beat you just mail me
Let the beating start from there
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by LifeofEFCC: 6:17pm On Feb 03, 2018
Congo
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:18pm On Feb 03, 2018
LifeofEFCC:
Congo
no bro
But you try
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 03, 2018
Nigeria, Cross river state
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 03, 2018
raphafire:
Nigeria, Cross river state
they da ride motorcycle freely for cross river state
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 03, 2018
amani63:
they da ride motorcycle freely for cross river state

Do I know??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by mikejj(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin grin she pass there yesterday
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin she pass there yesterday
who?my wife
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by mikejj(m): 8:05pm On Feb 03, 2018
grin
amani63:
who?my wife
grin i gave her transport and she bought four opa and she sat under the road..c ya life
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 8:13pm On Feb 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin grin i gave her transport and she bought four opa and she sat under the road..c ya life
hmm oke2018 answer him
Re: Caption This Pic And Who Know The Country or state Way Be That by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jan 02, 2021
hmm oke2018 answer him
well I have answered him

(1) (Reply)

Women Are Getting Married Less And Less /shocking Reasons!!! / Free Data For Glo, Airtel Or Glo / A Must Read Messages About Masturbation: Why You Must

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.