Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,458 members, 7,850,594 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:21 AM

Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife (769 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Benny Hinn At Sea Of Galilee, Israel (Photos) / Prophecies for 2017 by Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. / Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by jhasper(m): 8:46am On Jul 12, 2016
Anita Ebodaghe
In her blog article, Anita cautioned many to not
be an instrument in the hands of these false
prophets who sit down in a place of convinience
but tell their members to toil day and night just
to get new converts and also to get ‘God’s work’
done. Read the mind blowing blog article she
titled “Soul Winning’ below:
When people talk about winning souls these
days, I feel absolutely concerned for the so-
called souls. It looks to me like a lion on a
breakfast mission, in search for his hunt; he
hides behind the grass for an unwise lamb that
would wander away from the herd in search of
fresh grass. This will be an easy catch and good
feast for the lion’s plate. When I hear these
people talk about winning souls, I feel sorry for
the souls who have no idea of what they are
getting into. It sometimes sounds to me like
blood-thirty people desperate to count the
number of innocent, ignorant people who will
give their blood to be sucked. These souls are
classified, as those who are needy, can
undoubtedly gullible in their search for solutions
and wanting to identify or belong to a
community.

. https://www.naij.com/887725-beware-fake-men-god-pastor-chris-oyakhilomes-ex-wife.html?source=index_main

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by Oyiboman69: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2016
tells us who we go come believe among all of una or,come back later.
BTW,op,do you say ex?

FTC, I dedicate this to Chris and Anita for their wonderful reunion.

Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by satelliteDISH(m): 8:52am On Jul 12, 2016
What is she trying to emphasize? That her husband is...

****make I comment my reserve****
Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by Proxy001(m): 8:54am On Jul 12, 2016
make w hear
Although you didn't call names, but auntie we know the direction your talk is tilted towards. When you were part if the flexing, enjoying all the accolades, and been pampered like a queen nobody heard any lion and innocent sheep story. its now you suddenly developed voice because you're no longer part of the game abi?

But seriously, I think the way there are fake hungry pastors these days eeehm, me think the devil is on a personal mission to soil that word Christianity.

Few days ago, I was had a chat with one pastor. after engaging him for about two hours, I told him that with the way so called men of God are turning members to ATM machine, that the population of church going Christians will reduce by more than half between now and the next 30years.

He then asked me which other religion I think they are going to convert to... I told him some might become atheists while others will simply practice Christianity at home by worshiping only with members of their families....

Being a christian shouldn't make us stewpid, rather we should become wiser. In fact Christ abhores foolishness..."be ye as wise as a serpent" We Christians seriously need to use our heads before these wolves use them for us.

God help this generation...... Amen

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by Luckylife(m): 9:02am On Jul 12, 2016
For God sake this is 21st century Christians should wise up .
Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by jhasper(m): 9:40am On Jul 12, 2016
Luckylife:
For God sake this is 21st century Christians should wise up .
abi o
Re: Beware Of Fake Men Of God – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome’s Ex-wife by yanabasee(m): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2016
She's pained.. Even when she tries so hard to move on... It won't be easy to get over him...

At first... Their divorce had nothing to do with Chris' fate and stance over his theology. And now, its gradually heading towards destroying his image...

I don't like Chris either.. He was too real to be true..

(1) (Reply)

What Does God Really Mean By "Thou Shall Not Judge" / Meet The First Openly Gay Anglican Bishop (photos) / Prelate Sunday Mbang On What Will Happen To Corrupt Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.