Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,141 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence (19640 Views)

Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / I Never Discredited Ize-Iyamu, Produce video evidence of your visit - Onojie / Mohammed Garba Gololo Sex Scandal: US Has 'Video' Of How He Grabbed Hotel Maid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Boss13: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
When the news first broke, these legislators in the usual Nigerian way rushed to deny their involvement and even insulted the ambassador, who only wanted to inform the Speaker on issues he noticed.

Unfortunately for them, the House of Assembly would not let the matter die down. Now, we shall know who has been saying the truth all along.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by idolda: 11:36am On Jul 12, 2016
K
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by baloest: 11:37am On Jul 12, 2016
Nigeria women no do una 2 Bleep nw una wan try oyibo pussy 2 compare with d blacks,it is ur wife I pity cos she will receive d shame more ,especially dat my broda 4rm etinan in akwa ibom, c wat Americans can rate us with sex scandal

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by cosby02(m): 11:39am On Jul 12, 2016
Hmmm undecided
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Phi001(m): 11:40am On Jul 12, 2016
At this point, I can't believe whatever video they present because it's been more than enough time for their I.T guys to fabricate video evidence.
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 12, 2016
Next thing we go hear nah "IT IS THE WORK OF THE DEVIL" ...

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by pannyman(m): 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
Nowhere in this news report is the US ambassador quoted as saying that he will produce video evidence. Already the Nigerian media are agog with the news, and Nigerians are going gaga. Nobody is even asking whether it is normal practice in America for hotels to plant hidden cameras in their rooms. Whatever happened to privacy?

Nigerians, please let's think! The Americans will not produce video evidence because it would open a can of worms. The hotel's customers will begin to ask questions about possible violation of their privacy, and lawsuits will follow. It will be a massive scandal that a hotel plants cameras in its rooms to spy on its patrons. Let's not be quick to believe all the media serve us.
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 12, 2016
See their names lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by saintdennis(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Siberia101:
These House Members are very big fools cool cool Do you think the USA will accuse you guys without evidence? cool You think it's Nigeria where you can just scream witch hunting and brain washed youths will support you?

Please when that evidence is rendered they should resign honourably cool cool

Ignoramus cool cool

I tire, bro actually I think it's a black issue. We africans tend to use the 'scream' tactic worldwide

Look @ USA protests over 2 black guys shot. If u have a GUN in ur pocket or blazer.

YOU PUT YOUR TWO HANDS UP...it is the policeman who will then disarm you first.

Even the sterling dude was dragging with police lols

Now look at this shameless people who were even questioned in USA instead of them to be find a diplomatic solution to clearing their name they're screaming up and down. Smh

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by foladara777(m): 11:44am On Jul 12, 2016
All these our so called leaders just kip disgracing us

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by PatrickAnyanwu(m): 11:45am On Jul 12, 2016
those Rapes no Reps should better go and beg the Ambassador. They think America is Nigeria?
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by manuel80(m): 11:46am On Jul 12, 2016
breeze don blow.. we go see fowl yansh
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Ayatullah(m): 11:50am On Jul 12, 2016
Siberia101:
These House Members are very big fools cool cool Do you think the USA will accuse you guys without evidence? cool You think it's Nigeria where you can just scream witch hunting and brain washed youths will support you?

Please when that evidence is rendered they should resign honourably cool cool

Ignoramus cool cool

The Americans are not saints anyway. If our security men and journalists in Nigeria are up and doing they could have exposed some randy American diplomats and business men messing up real time in Nigeria.

I am however in no way supporting the accused lawmakers, but at the same time it will be a shame and a disgrace to all the House Members if the House Members allow the so-called video evidence to be tendered.

To hell with America hypocrisy!
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
Lobatan
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by babatee08(m): 12:17pm On Jul 12, 2016
We are memeslously waitin 4 d video

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Jacko01: 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
Choiiiiiiooiiiiii

Babality

Fatality

Brutality

Reps deny it..... Say it is videoshopping hehe

Hollywopd used cgi and put u guys in the video

Chai

In the end nothing will happen to those men..... Infact next election dey will win cos their constituents dat read news are how many percent

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Vikky014(f): 12:23pm On Jul 12, 2016
SEX PUTTING MEN IN TROUBLE SINCE THE DAYS OF ADAM

3 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Jacko01: 12:25pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ayatullah:

The Americans are not saints anyway. If our security men and journalists in Nigeria are up and doing they could have exposed some randy American diplomats and business men messing up real time in Nigeria.

I am however in no way supporting the accused lawmakers, but at the same time it will be a shame and a disgrace to all the House Members if the House Members allow the so-called video

evidence
to be tendered.

To hell with America hypocrisy!

Your hatres for america

You are on your own..... Do they even know you exist

Do they send u..... They keep winning

Ur hatree will purge u

No need convincing ayatollahs like u..... Nothing can stop dem..... Dey are on their way up

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Ayotemide(f): 12:29pm On Jul 12, 2016
Their own done done! watching this drama in 3D.
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 12, 2016
augustina72:
undecided undecided

STOP WONDERING AND GET YOUR TV SET READY TO WATCH NATIONAL DRAMA grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
Vikky014:
SEX PUTTING MEN IN TROUBLE SINCE THE DAYS OF ADAM
......Gbammm!

Just Touch even the BACK and your whole LIFE WILL BACK-FIRE grin grin grin

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by 5minsmadness: 12:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
He said: “Let him bring the video tape so that the whole world will see it. I think that if that is true, that he had the video evidence, our legislators did not behave well.

They did not behave well is an understatement! They should resign! They have brought disgrace to themselves, thier families and the nation. They should be ashamed of themselves and do the honourable thing by vacating their posts.

But we all know nigerian honourables are not honourable. grin
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by iamauxin(m): 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2016
A must-see video....
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by Nicholas190(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2016
It is always good that the breeze blow so that we all may see the fouls lump.
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by ptkoncept(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
its better he present the video evidence so that we can knw those useless father who calls themselves politicians
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by zikter(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2016
murphyibiam15:
two APC members with one PDP member....thats to show APC is a bigger evil than PDP.

Then again Akwa ibom and benue reps(two states with highest level of sexual activities)

People claim south east is bad but the actual facts puts south east as the best..

make these ones honourably resign biko
o really? Let's see abt that when drugs news is out soon
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by 9t9jacobs: 1:31pm On Jul 12, 2016
Dem dey Mecca..? They will surely come back.
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by geogift(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2016
even if the video is released they will deny I trust my people na its not their real face ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by 1freshdude: 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2016
None of you seem to have read the article, were is it written in the article that the Ambassador agreed to present the video evidence before the legislathieves?

Usual trash and sensational journalism from vanguard!
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by cjrane: 1:56pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mikehell:
E don happen grin grin grin grin grin grin.....
*modified* Hope they wont deny that they are not the one in the video cuz our politicians and lies are like bread and beans

So the ministry has finally move to the permanent site.....FTC
where is the fideo?

Plenty Nonsense!
Re: Sex Scandal: US To Present Video Evidence by delishpot: 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Hahhaha, make I put on my 4D googles. Just like shaggy, dem go say.........
It wasn't me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Members Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen In Kogi (PHOTOS) / Photos From Okezie Ikpeazu's Inauguration In Abia / Gumi: Bandits Should Be Adequately Compensated With Enough Money & Lands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.