Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,259 members, 7,836,185 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex (1038 Views)

Struggles Of Dating A Short Man - Meme Collection / A Married Woman I'm Currently Staying With Wants To Sleep With Me / See How Lady Gaga Revealed Her Massive Underboob In This Outfit To Grammy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by ecclezzia: 12:38pm On Jul 12, 2016
DeVon Franklin and Meagan Good release their first book, “The Wait” on February 2, 2016.

Meagan Good has been promoting celibacy with her husband, DeVon Franklin, in their new book, but the actress admits that the concept has not always been an easy one for her.

“I’ve been in several relationships since I was 19. I would feel bad and be like, ‘Let’s try to be celibate,'” Good revealed in an Entertainment Tonight report. “And then I was worried that they were going to cheat or the relationship was going to end or whatever, and what happened was the relationship ended anyway.”

Read on here...

http:///lifestyle/actress-meagan-good-reveals-her-struggles-on-staying-without-sex/

Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by halfricanadian(f): 12:40pm On Jul 12, 2016
Beautiful couple kiss kiss
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 12, 2016
lies
with that ass of hers!
i pray
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by curvysola(f): 12:43pm On Jul 12, 2016
2BB4CB3E:
lies
with that ass of hers!
i pray

all you know is big ass, big ass undecided
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by Ayomide93(m): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
curvysola:

all you know is big ass, big ass undecided
like yours. You are curvy indeed and what a nice ass you've got
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by IamLEGEND1: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
i do not know when or how. But I assure you,my dear Meagan- We will bang each others brains out real soon.
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by MasterJayJay: 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2016
I am used to it. Virginman @ 30yrs plus.
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by sinaj(f): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Buriful Woman smiley
Re: Actress Meagan Good Revealed Her Struggles On Staying Without Sex by philybuck(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2016
Ah Meagan, my all time crush, can't have her and think of been celibate, who celibacy epp?

(1) (Reply)

Ever Wondered Why Jeans Have That Tiny Pocket Just Above The Front One? / 4 Signs She Is Sexually Experienced(counter Post) / Write A Romantic Letter For Her And Make Her Go Gaga For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.